128 replies to this topic
Mcquiz
  • Mcquiz

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:42 PM

ye gal gadot once the most beautiful girl in the world

also allen iverson when he was on his shanghai tour 6 years back damn this guy is hella fast

So damn jealous.

Anyway I met a comedian Eddie Izzard,  2008 Olympic and 2007 world champion discus thrower Gerd Kanter, a 2004 olympic Bronze medalist in Judo who you definatly don't know, the president of my country(Estonia), shook hands with the mayor(doesn't count probably), saw 5 time WRC rally winner Markko Märtin driving if that counts. In about a month I will go see Russel Brand's Messiah Complex I hope to actually talk to him. All those people before I've only seen from up close. Could've taken a picture with some of them but I hate how I usually look in pictures so I didn't.

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:04 PM

I met a comedy duo called The Chuckle Brothers when I was quite young but I can't remember much about that. I met Tiger Woods when I was 16 which was pretty cool, he's OK. Not rude or anything just seemed moody.

Would love to meet DiCaprio, I bet he's awesome!

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:14 PM

pessoas-famosas-ronaldinho-gaucho-bc67cd

That asshole once came to my city, back in 2008, to visit the place where I used to play soccer. He made us wait like 5 hours for his arrival in a cold and rainy day. When he did arrive the soccer club, he stayed for an hour and didn't let anyone get closer than 5m of him. Only poor black children could talk to him.

However, in the end of his visit I was able to get through the security system and face him front to front for like 5 seconds. I asked him for an autograph in my shirt, but he refused and, instead, he autographed the cap of a black boy and left the place. I was like:

F*ck you, racist bitch nigga! We don't need your sh*t here!

Then the security guards gave me some kicks and pushed me back to where most people were. The result of that "special day" were tiredness, a flu and some hematomas.

Yeah, I remember him. I attended a soccer game. It was a friendly match. At the end of the game, him and his teammates were scheduled to meet some fans. He was quite rude to the majority of people wanting his autograph.

BMW Sterling
  • BMW Sterling

(_o_Y_o_)

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:59 AM

Bam Margera.

Linc.
  • Linc.

The Epileptic Butcher

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 January 2014 - 12:11 PM

One of our friends was friends with Craig Lowndes, Australian V8 Supercar (touring car) legend. He was just as nice as he seems in interviews on TV, a real down-to-earth guy which is odd for a race driver, I find many of them are quite obnoxious.

Australian Football legend Roberty Harvey came into the McDonald's store I work at not too long ago. I didn't speak to him personally he was just sitting there looking into space while his daughter and one of her friends played on the playground, he is reeeeeaally boring.

Not a celebrity per se, but we were also good friends with three-time Australian Rally Championship winner Cody Crocker around 2003-ish. I was quite young then obviously but still into rally driving as much as I am today and I remember him being a great guy, again nowhere near as obnoxious as some of them were.

nikolibrety
  • nikolibrety

This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:11 PM

I once saw Hugh Jackman at a bar, I walked up to him and started to introduce myself when he said "go and F**k yourself".

• Ziggy455 and jeanrjm like this

DAWeeE1
  • DAWeeE1

Peon

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:56 PM

I met a famous Swedish actor some years ago, while eating pizza at a restaurant with friends. This guy.

Android
  • Android

Nitrogen iodine carbon potassium

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:00 PM

No, but my sister once met Mariano Rivera of the New York Yankees at a fundraiser event.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

Mahogany den writer, between the ashtrays and nuts.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [Expression]

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:02 PM

I played football with Rudimental, was flirtatiously touched by Lily Allen, and had to settle a dispute with a crazy fan over her infatuation with the lead singer of The Gorillaz. He was not happy at the time. 

I met Pixie Lott once too and got her autograph for my friend who loves her. That's about it. 

AlexanderS4
  • AlexanderS4

Homie

• The Yardies
  • Venezuela

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:49 PM

Not really celebrities, but I met Victor "Vic" Davalillo (former MLB player) a while ago, and also met a popular politician in my country.
Hell, I'd like to meet a big celebrity in the future, it would be nice.

ddyoung
  • ddyoung

Get freaky... Not that freaky

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:55 PM

My Aunt does Joan Rivers' makeup. I've met her multiple times and been to her apartment in NYC. Met Melissa Rivers, her daughter. Met Tiki Barber of the NY Giants. Met Kolo Touré of Liverpool at a soccer game in the USA.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Videospiele sind meine Lieblings Videospiele.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:22 PM

- I met Eddie Money a few times because he does a lot of local stuff here in Daytona.

-I got Greg Allman's signature at a book signing and I told him to "eat a peach" and he chuckled.

-I added the guys who played Barrie, Gerrie, and Rikkert from "New Kids" on Facebook and I talked to them a few times. I really seem to bug the hell out of the guy who played Barrie but ah well, I guess that's what happens when you're a celebrity and meet a fan.
  • The Hippie likes this

inthegarage
  • inthegarage

juice magic

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:27 PM

My old best friend used to be on Barney. Does that count?

LOES
  • LOES

Kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:41 PM Edited by LOES, 20 August 2014 - 08:42 PM.

Saw Jackie Chan eating at a restaurant while he was in town filming Shanghai Noon or Knights, not sure which one.

And yes, he was Jackie Chan, not some random Asian guy

• ddyoung likes this

Judicious 7
  • Judicious 7

Compassionate

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:55 AM

Cool thread. Really convenient man. But yeah actually I have met a celebrity. I met this guy:

Spoiler

I remember in Sophomore year in High School, I had a friend who said, "J.D. Williams? That's my brother." I was like, no way dude, you're kiddin. Stop lying. When graduation came, I saw J.D. Williams. I was like :O. He's a phenomenal actor and is best known for being on The Wire. To actually see him in the flesh made me giddy like a schoolgirl. He was pretty cool. All he told me was to "stay in school and keep pushing for your dreams."

Cool guy.

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

http://gabenislife.com/

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 21 August 2014 - 01:03 AM

I met Rob Ford once walking home in grade 12, almost 4 years ago. Does that count? He's a celebrity for being an embarrassment to the City of Toronto. 

He was holding two hot dogs and talking to someone. 

Would not meet again. 

• ddyoung and The Hippie like this

blitz
  • blitz

yeah no

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Peru
  • Newcomer of the Year 2011

Posted 21 August 2014 - 01:12 AM

I met Cory Monteith, the guy from Glee that died from a heroin overdose, as well as Lea Michele (the other Glee person) at LAX.

I also met Wil Wheaton once, cool guy.

Mr.SoapyLegs
  • Mr.SoapyLegs

Light em if you got it

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 01:35 AM

- Harry Connick Jr. is from my neck of the woods and I happen to see him at a New Orleans Saints game in the Superdome, shook his hand and of course got that autograph.

- I was fortunate enough to get backstage passes to an Ozzy concert in the late 80's. Met him and his whole band including Zakk Wylde

LOES
  • LOES

Kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 August 2014 - 01:55 AM

I met Rob Ford once walking home in grade 12, almost 4 years ago. Does that count? He's a celebrity for being an embarrassment to the City of Toronto. 

He was holding two hot dogs and talking to someone. 

Would not meet again. 

Trade your Ford in for a Benz. Hehe

CjLosSantos
  • CjLosSantos

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:07 AM Edited by CjLosSantos, 22 August 2014 - 07:32 AM.

I met Cory Monteith, the guy from Glee that died from a heroin overdose, as well as Lea Michele (the other Glee person) at LAX.

WHEATON!!!!!!!!!! . OT I met Robin Williams half brother a few times great guy shared meny stories of robin over wine. also met many WWE stars there all really chill.

G's Ah's
  • G's Ah's

Hello, My Children

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:26 AM

Haven't met anyone famous. I have seen our MP walking around town looking rather agitated. I also saw former Prime Minister Helen Clark when she visited college back in 2007. Hideous in real life as in the photos. 

Nicole
  • Nicole

queer theory is a lot like ice cream

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 21 August 2014 - 04:22 AM

Hwil Hwheaton? That's kick-ass.

I think I met David Spade once.

Staypuft
  • Staypuft

Pilot For Hire

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 21 August 2014 - 04:36 AM

Bill Clinton just before he was elected President.

Anna Paquin back in 96 or 97

various local tv persons

Toke
  • Toke

Shadow Staff

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 21 August 2014 - 05:50 AM

I've yet to meet anything more than local news personalities.

My brother-in-law on other hand got to meet quite a famous individual on one of his tours of Afghanistan.

10552404_10204668480580269_3770827596386

• GTA_stu, Raavi, GunWrath and 2 others like this

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 06:06 AM Edited by gtamann123, 21 August 2014 - 06:07 AM.

Probably The most famous person I have ever been around is Greg Nelson. I trained at his gym for a little bit. He's the guy who trained former UFC champion Sean Sherk, Brock Lesnar early in his MMA career and a ton of other UFC, WEC, Bellator, etc. As well as a few Brazilian Jiu Jitsu world champions at various belts and classes.

I also ran into Jesse Ventura at the Mall of America once when he was there for a book singning. Only talked for about 10 seconds though. He has no time for peasants like me :p

Black Terminator
  • Black Terminator

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 07:11 AM

I met most of the NXT Diva's from WWE from 2011-now due to the fact I live in the Orlando Area, close to Full Sail's arena. 

unopieceo
  • unopieceo

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Vehicle 2012 [HD GTA Cars]

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:35 AM

The revival of this thread reminds me, a couple months ago I met Bryan Cranston.

t87216n.jpg

• inthegarage, ddyoung and Wayne Daniels like this

Jeone
  • Jeone

I don't like cats

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:52 AM

I've seen some random celebrity in a hummer when I was in england don't know who he was

I've also seen a lot at shows if that counts

MGT86
  • MGT86

Hustler

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 August 2014 - 10:19 AM

Strangely yes, my father used to own an acting agency so i met a few Aussie actors one was Lincoln Lewis, hopefully i will get a couple more commercials as i haven't done work in a while thanks to being in YR11 heading into 12.

dX8MdXO.jpg

LanaDelRey888
  • LanaDelRey888

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:58 PM

I've seen many, but I can't list them all. I don't really recognise them out there unless people are following the celeb / pointing fingers and taking photos.

I seen Hayden Panetierre in one of the police precincts in here in LA (won't say where, just in case) - apparently some fighting at home or something. Sounded arrogant, if I was the officer handling her case I would have told her a thing or two in talking with authority. Spoke with that officer after she left and he got the same impression, if not worse.

My sister, who is running a vintage clothing store, is a friend of the singer Lana Del Rey (no suprises there). Met when they both were at some vintage/glam party. My sister got so inspired by her that she used her name when making PSN and XBL accounts. Since I took her PS3 and got used to that name, I registered the same here. Ke$ha shows up occasionally in those circles, she's really cool, I've seen her more than a few times. She's very approachable and totally the friendliest person I've seen when dealing with fans.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users