Photo

GTA Online Mechanic

22 replies to this topic
Darkfighter97
  • Darkfighter97

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 04:01 AM

Is it just my mechanic or is every ones mechanic a retard he just drives right pass me if im on the other side of the road, Earlier he got back in my car and drove off and i was in sandy shores and i found it all the way over at the docks in Los Santos and he was driving

around in a circle circle 

:panic:

GTAVArtem013
  • GTAVArtem013

Killing men is a strange kind of fame.

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 04:05 AM

The mechanic is the person that everyone loves to hate. I had requested a car once and he brought it but the problem was that he drove past me and he kept driving and driving away which forced me to run after him for a block trying to get him to stop, which eventually I managed to do. :whuh:

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer [RETIRED]

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 19 January 2014 - 04:10 AM

i could never shoot my mechanic when he darts into another NPC car, crashes right into it, gets out and goes "scratch was already there right?"

how can I get mad at that?

• JeepXJFreak98 likes this

JeepXJFreak98
  • JeepXJFreak98

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2014 - 04:17 AM

I especially love it when I'm at the airport on the bottom floor and he spawns on the top floor of the round-about and proceeds to take my incredibly rare car for a joyride.

As posted in another thread...

ofJxDBT.jpg

• OriginalCharacter likes this

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 19 January 2014 - 04:18 AM

mine was good during patch 1.08 but since 1.09 hes dumber than ever, wont deliver the right car, ask for a entity and deliver a feltzer.

if i call for my sandking, it doesnt matter where i am he would simply drive pass me at full speed and would drive all the way up to paleto bay, there he would simply keep driving up and down in paleto.

Mr.Faustin
  • Mr.Faustin

El Presidente.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2014 - 04:19 AM

Holy sh*t, another Mechanic thread.

• RogueStatus likes this

wolfp212
  • wolfp212

CLWP

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 04:25 AM

I had my tank out in a private invite only lobby, called my mechanic and got one of my cars.  Drove off and left my tank because I was done with it.  Made it to the south part of the map and got in a boat.  Did some boating for a while and I noticed my 'car icon' moving on the map.  Made it back to shore and my car was where I left it, but it didn't have an icon over it.  Looked on the map and the icon had made it to the top of the map, I get in my car and go to catch up.  After a long drive to catch up to it, I find that it was my tank.  I park in front of it and it stops.  Pull out the driver, and lo and behold, it was my mechanic.  He stole my tank and took it for a joyride.  I had left it in the middle of Los Santos, and I saw it at the top of the map, by the time I caught up with him he had made it almost to Trevor's place.  It was so random I let him live.

• JeepXJFreak98 and M3mn0ch_1987 like this

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:41 AM Edited by mo-seph, 20 January 2014 - 11:43 AM.

i found out where all the mechanics go when they "cant get there right now".... those mutha f*ckers are having a bbq

0_0_zps76fce5b5.jpg

but dont worry guys... i took care of it

0_0_zps5a34c296.jpg

strangely all those cash piles were for exactly $50.... go figure

• senormidget, Kylee_guy, wega151 and 1 other like this

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:45 AM

After 1/08 patch my mechanic was awesome, delivered quick every time. Since 1.09 he has gone back to being a complete f*cknugget! 

Either doesn't show or takes ages and nearly always I get a " Scratch was already there ,right?". 

Kylee_guy
  • Kylee_guy

Mushroom Man

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:59 AM

I especially love it when I'm at the airport on the bottom floor and he spawns on the top floor of the round-about and proceeds to take my incredibly rare car for a joyride.
As posted in another thread...
ofJxDBT.jpg

MY SIG IS SO SIMILIAR TO THAT HAHAHAHA

Grottesca
  • Grottesca

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:00 PM

He usually gets the job done for me...USUALLY.

But when he fails, boy does he fail!

I've never had him bring me the wrong vehicle though.

Rbrunstheshow
  • Rbrunstheshow

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:33 PM

The twat gets ko'd every time he drops one off, and all for 50 bucks a day!

dlow
  • dlow

Just an Old Man

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:34 PM Edited by dlow, 20 January 2014 - 12:35 PM.

Normally My Mechanic does a great job bring vehicles to me.......I still kill him tho

I did have one instance a while back, while on the dirt roads above the sawmill, I called for my mechanic to bring my Sandking to me....while waiting form him to arrive, one of my friends killed me, I respawned saw my vehicle icon on the screen, the mechanic was still driving around the area i call him from, but everytime i tried to get him to stop by running toward my vehicle......he would simply speed up and run me over once he did so killing me.........I summed it up as either a glitch from me dying before he made the delivery........or as payback from me killing him so often LOL

Mishimotsu
  • Mishimotsu

"Kyoufu Wo Oshiete Yarou!"

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:36 PM

I was doing "dry docking" and it bugged my brother out and thus I thought I'd try something new at the end of it, so tried taking a shortcut… I ended up beaching the boat, so I decided to call in my (brand new just purchased) infernus at the helipads near the mariner so I could hit the boat back in the water. So he starts driving up to me and then just carries on right into the water, splosh. Errr, thanks? Well, now I know how much an Infernus costs takes to replace, thanks mechanic… I was so mad I didn't even complete the mission I just rage quit.

The amount of times he drives off without seeing me as well… gah. His field of view sucks, I wish he'd look behind him every now and then.

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

Let's do it all over again, again.

• Members
  • China

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:44 PM

Mechanic has a degree in mechanics so stfu.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:48 PM

As of late he seems to drive straight past me, even when i'm very close to the car. After he drives around for 1-3 minutes, he eventually delivers it...hasn't happened before now.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:00 PM

As of late he seems to drive straight past me, even when i'm very close to the car. After he drives around for 1-3 minutes, he eventually delivers it...hasn't happened before now.

clearly still drunk from the BBQ...

Bitaktus
  • Bitaktus

mr. Nice Guy

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:05 PM

Give the man a raise.. that'll keep 'm happy for a few days.

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:10 PM

I was doing "dry docking" and it bugged my brother out and thus I thought I'd try something new at the end of it, so tried taking a shortcut I ended up beaching the boat, so I decided to call in my (brand new just purchased) infernus at the helipads near the mariner so I could hit the boat back in the water. So he starts driving up to me and then just carries on right into the water, splosh. Errr, thanks? Well, now I know how much an Infernus costs takes to replace, thanks mechanic I was so mad I didn't even complete the mission I just rage quit.

The amount of times he drives off without seeing me as well gah. His field of view sucks, I wish he'd look behind him every now and then.

Lol You gotta be careful where you make the call from..
  • Mishimotsu likes this

nitefallz
  • nitefallz

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:14 PM

f*cker pulled me out of my own car once..

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:40 PM

Guy keeps scratching my car and blaming it on me.

Insert-Coin-To-Continue
  • Insert-Coin-To-Continue

Credits: 0

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:41 PM

I haven't had a problem with the mechanic two months. Well worth the $50 or whatever salary he is on.

Mishimotsu
  • Mishimotsu

"Kyoufu Wo Oshiete Yarou!"

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:10 PM

Lol You gotta be careful where you make the call from.. 

Indeed… When I've delivered cars to Simeon I've got in the habit of stealing a car to chase him with, because regularly when I call him in that maze he ends up driving right past me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users