Photo

The Body Armour Option Is Nice But...

36 replies to this topic
Pro_Donn
  • Pro_Donn

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:00 PM

I don't buy it anymore either, although, I have to sometimes on my lower ranked character since the amount of health they have is ridiculously low compared to my main.

Why have you got a little girl as your AV loool?

Zodape
  • Zodape

El Crápula

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:07 PM

It's actually quite tricky for rockstar because they want there to be variety in what people actually wear. This is the reason stuff like this has been left out I think - you'd end up with 16 in a session all wearing the same thing.

About 40% of the people I encounter are dressed in the same way: suit vest, suit pants, smart shoes, tie, street glasses, short beard, faux haux/the other spiky hair.

It's like they are an army of douchebag clones.

¥en
  • ¥en

Get Cage'd

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:09 PM

I think we should be trying to make body armour actually useful, before we get more options, to be honest.

• BlackAce23 likes this

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:16 PM

We probably should be given an option to wear crash helmets in cars considering the amount of armor damage I take when someone else is driving.

I mean, I buy super heavy armor, and by the time we get there, I'm half health. You're really killing me man.

Winning001
  • Winning001

That guy sniping at the back of the map

• Members
  • North-Korea
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:43 PM

they reverted back to GTA III with taking armour damage from falls, melee, etc. which is stupid. armour drains in one pistol bullet and is utterly useless. 

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

Tha Truth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:41 PM

It's actually quite tricky for rockstar because they want there to be variety in what people actually wear. This is the reason stuff like this has been left out I think - you'd end up with 16 in a session all wearing the same thing.

About 40% of the people I encounter are dressed in the same way: suit vest, suit pants, smart shoes, tie, street glasses, short beard, faux haux/the other spiky hair.

Or the generic bald clean shaven guy with a blue shirt jeans and checkered shoes swear i seen like 20 of the same looking dudes lol

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:14 PM

Or the generic bald clean shaven guy with a blue shirt jeans and checkered shoes swear i seen like 20 of the same looking dudes lol

That's a glitch in case you didn't know. The game has trouble loading characters in the inviting screens. If I look at "view joined players' info", when I'm the host, more that half the characters can't be loaded.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users