Quantcast

» «
Photo

Convince me to buy your favourite Sports Classic.

123 replies to this topic
Vicarious Mind
  • Vicarious Mind

Gun Runner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2014 - 12:13 PM

Monroe is insanely fast come race mine and find out lol

dlow
  • dlow

Just an Old Man

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 12:17 PM

Z-type is very underrated due to it's mammoth size.  It's pretty funny actually because it has SO much better handling than something like a Rapid GT or a Hotknife, yet you'd think it's just a show car.

I really want mine back.  I wish I would have bought one before Rockstar took all my money away.  It's one classy beast, but I do think the Monroe is all-around better.  I heard a Monroe can even keep up with a Vacca.  I cannot confirm this myself.

I think its the stats given to a car that fools people.........

I created a long race named "The Long Run"  that is about 13 miles long .......my Crew and i race it often, always turning Catch up and traffic off

anyone not using the Z type may not finish the race, and they ran a good clean race..........

we have checked our Stats and our highest Speed is in the Z type of 160mph .......If we do the race back to back with the same settings only using Super Cars our time to the finish line is normally 5 or 10 seconds longer ....and we did our best to run the race as clean and trouble free to get a good comparison .....

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 12:24 PM

:) nice comeback bondage.

I did a comeback? O _o
Not sure if you mean I add you or Bio Abby adds you but I want both on my list anyway.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 19 January 2014 - 12:26 PM

I did a comeback? O _o
Not sure if you mean I add you or Bio Abby adds you but I want both on my list anyway.

I still have this picture of you beating up a tank with a bat, back when I hosted those duping lobbies LOL

i8KEbxH.jpg

• UchihaRingo likes this

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 12:31 PM

I did a comeback? O _o

I still have this picture of you beating up a tank with a bat, back when I hosted those duping lobbies LOL

i8KEbxH.jpg
:D Oh how I regret getting your Space Docker. I got bored of that car the next day. Got me my car bomber award tho.

Zoobz
  • Zoobz

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Best Llama 2016

Posted 19 January 2014 - 12:38 PM

I had a similar issue when I was getting my 1st sports classic. Got the Monroe, and it's a beauty.

The best thing about the Z-Type is when you drive an Entity into it and it flies to the moon.

radcad
  • radcad

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 02:02 PM

No love for the JB700?

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 19 January 2014 - 02:45 PM

the 1961 Ferrari 250 GT California. Less than a hundred were made. My father spent 3 years restoring this car. It is his love, it is his passion......

It is his fault he didn't lock the garage.

0_0.jpg

Bueller?

Bueller?

Anyone? Anyone?

the 1961 Ferrari 250 GT California. Less than a hundred were made. My father spent 3 years restoring this car. It is his love, it is his passion......

It is his fault he didn't lock the garage.

0_0.jpg

He never drives it. He just rubs it with a diaper lol

• blk95ta and Coin. like this

damnfukk
  • damnfukk

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 02:50 PM

O/T but i don´t want to start a new thread

where can i find the manana? plz help thx

BSEANO
  • BSEANO

Cruiser

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 03:16 PM

I have no idea what I'm talking about, I think the Adder has better handling than the Entity too.

Damn, you stupid! :turn:

I rest my case.

Not to spark anything off that's already ended, but the Adder does actually handle better than the Entity for some people, including myself. Its all down to opinion and experience (not skill, I just mean what you're used to).

Also guys I bought a Monroe, thanks for your help. You can still go ahead and share your opinions on the other cars though if you wish, I might buy another in the future.

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

Shum Shum, Schlippity Dup.

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:04 PM Edited by SirMichaelRocks23, 19 January 2014 - 08:05 PM.

more flame by you

Stinger Gt: 175mph 0-60 in 5.7

Monroe:165mph 0-60 in 7

Stinger is faster, not to mention better handling.

OP if you can afford it go with the stinger, I've owned both, modded both of them. Gotta say the Stinger is better and looks better too.

inb4 more hatred and flame

You actually believe the website stats?? LOOOOL

Those are there just for show. I daily-drive an Entity and a Vacca, and never reached their top speeds of 240 and 200, respectively.

The game's "speed limiter" only allows our cars to max out at a little less than 130 mph on flat ground. I got 155 in an Entity, but that was because of slip-stream in a Race, and we were racing downhill.

I smoke people in my Monroe. Out of most of the cars, it has the most grip, turns on a dime, and it has the best acceleration. Stinger GT is its equal, but the fish-tailing it does is a major disadvantage when going against a Monroe.

• Biohazard Abyss likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:22 PM

Not to spark anything off that's already ended, but the Adder does actually handle better than the Entity for some people, including myself. Its all down to opinion and experience (not skill, I just mean what you're used to).

Also guys I bought a Monroe, thanks for your help. You can still go ahead and share your opinions on the other cars though if you wish, I might buy another in the future.

I get what you're trying to say, but it's not really true.  You're saying that you are more comfortable with the Adder's handling, but the Entity's is still better.

It's like saying the Infernus has better handling than the Voltic, just because you're better at driving it.  Know what I mean?  The Entity factually has better handling and that's why everyone and their mom can drive it, and why 95% of Adder-users you see crashing left and right, just trying to get to the mission objective.

iainspad
  • iainspad

Souled Out to The New World Order

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:26 PM

Monroe. It's beautiful, reminiscent of the classic Ford GT, fast, handles well for a sports car, and would prefer over the Z-type anyday.

BSEANO
  • BSEANO

Cruiser

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:42 PM

I get what you're trying to say, but it's not really true.  You're saying that you are more comfortable with the Adder's handling, but the Entity's is still better.

It's like saying the Infernus has better handling than the Voltic, just because you're better at driving it.  Know what I mean?  The Entity factually has better handling and that's why everyone and their mom can drive it, and why 95% of Adder-users you see crashing left and right, just trying to get to the mission objective.

Th Entity's traction is better, but that's not the entirety of a car's handling. I see what you're saying about being more comfortable with one more than the other, that's what I was getting at too. For me the fact that the Adder has tighter turning and better braking makes it a lot easier to control it around corners, but for others maximum grip lets them corner better.

Its all subjective.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:44 PM

I wouldn't know about the braking, but I know for Entity has some of the best turning in its class.

This is why some people believe the Adder is better in the right hands, because it's harder to drive.  If the back didn't look so awful, I'd learn to drive it myself, lol.

keysersozeh
  • keysersozeh

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was..."

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:44 PM Edited by keysersozeh, 19 January 2014 - 08:47 PM.

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

• BigBrother67 likes this

BSEANO
  • BSEANO

Cruiser

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:55 PM

I wouldn't know about the braking, but I know for Entity has some of the best turning in its class.

This is why some people believe the Adder is better in the right hands, because it's harder to drive.  If the back didn't look so awful, I'd learn to drive it myself, lol.

Me and my buddy tested the turning by parking with our wheels touching the curb, went full lock and slowly turned 180 degrees, from what I remember I think the Adder ended up about a car width tighter. Maybe just under.

The Adder is a bit slippery sometimes, but that's because its very responsive, which takes a while to get used to. But yeah, fair enough if you just don't like it, I'm not gonna sit here and try and change your mind lol :)

Niobium
  • Niobium

fu*k your santa hats. they're too mainstream

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:04 PM

buy a classic car in SP.
test the car and drive it around.
if you like it, buy it in MP.
  • Biohazard Abyss and -Velox like this

-Velox
  • -Velox

Street Tuner

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:05 PM

Flamboyant means it attracts attention. It has nothing to do with being gay retard.

Tbh the stinger gt is the best sports classic. Looks the best, expensive, beautiful, fast, handles best(durhur no your 20kph manana does not handle better) etc.

Not geting it is an insult to yourself.

Just wish I had a picture of mine, got my own custom hex edited dark purple on it and looks even more flamboyant than before

Flamboyant is heavily used to describe a homosexual male, like yourself.  I have gay friends who use flamboyant all the time.

Might as well use gay instead of happy.  You seem pretty gay to me, which isn't a bad thing, it's just bad that you're so deep in the closet you call everyone fag this, fag that.  But your avatar describes your post quality perfectly, and since the text is cut off, it also shows you're dumb enough that you can't even crop and resize a simple image.

And you also dick ride.

So yeah, you're not helping your case out here.  

Lol, you need to chill the f*ck out.. O.o

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:08 PM

buy a classic car in SP.
test the car and drive it around.
if you like it, buy it in MP.

I'm too poor for that.  I only robbed the Union Depository :sigh:

Lol, you need to chill the f*ck out.. O.o

I'm always chill, hence the avatar.

That was a "chill" post, like all the others :p

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

Shum Shum, Schlippity Dup.

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:19 PM Edited by SirMichaelRocks23, 19 January 2014 - 09:20 PM.

From my experience, the Entity is one of the best cars for brakes. That, the Adder, and the Vacca can stop on a dime; however, out of those three, the Vacca has the best brakes out of the high-end cars.

I used to drive the Adder a lot in SP, and it doesn't turn as sharply as the Entity, and both of them can't turn as sharp as a Vacca.

The Adder is an easy car to drive, but it's not for me. Lol

Vicarious Mind
  • Vicarious Mind

Gun Runner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:24 PM

The z is overrated I think it's just easier to handle than the Monroe and it's more expensive.

I did a comeback? O _o

Lol yes both

Narratorjuan
  • Narratorjuan

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:00 PM

I bought my Rapid GT before 1.07 and can't sell it but I'd like to replace it with one of the classics but without having to lose all the money I've put in to it. What's my best course of action here?

WWWWVWWVWWWVVWWW
  • WWWWVWWVWWWVVWWW

Proud Chradder Owner

• BUSTED!
  • Egypt

Posted 19 January 2014 - 11:53 PM

ugliest stinger gt ive ever laid eyes on. wtf is up with your choice of rims? 

Off topic but assuming that username is the same I saw on Xbox, I think I remember offering you a helicopter ride. You rewarded my kindness with a bullet. I rewarded yours with a rocket.

negative. i'm on PS3 only.

WetWoolley
  • WetWoolley

Stainer Of Persian Rugs

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:04 AM

Go for the Monroe man, she's sexy as hell

b70d0ea3_o.jpeg

fac602d0_o.jpeg56257ada_o.jpeg3857c5cb_o.jpeg

How the hell did you open up the hood so cleanly like that?

BSEANO
  • BSEANO

Cruiser

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 01:54 AM

Here's a quick pic for anyone interested. Still messing about with colours so any suggestions are welcome.

0_0.jpg

• Biohazard Abyss and BigBrother67 like this

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:02 AM

Here's a quick pic for anyone interested. Still messing about with colours so any suggestions are welcome.

0_0.jpg

I like mine yellow but that is a really nice color. I just have too many red cars already. Great choice on the tires and the Monroe in general. Much better than the Mr Burns car which is the Z-Type.

NYFTW
  • NYFTW

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:01 AM

aint got time 4 dat.

Bozzah
  • Bozzah

sick, demented griefer

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:22 AM

only bought it for the looks

0_0.jpg

kept it for its speed

Coin.
  • Coin.

Some motherf*ckerís always trying to ice skate up hill.

• Feroci
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:09 AM

0_0.jpg

Red+ Monroe = winning combination.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users