Photo

weird useless glitch

4 replies to this topic
Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

to weird to live to rare to die

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 January 2014 - 03:31 PM

Get wanted stars, fly up with your jetpack. While in air use commit suicide cheat now you instant busted while still in air. No advantages but really weird. Hope this aint old.

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:57 AM

I've attempted this at varying heights, varying wanted levels in varying areas, and all that happens is the jet-pack swerves uncontrollably to the ground, then CJ gets wasted instead of busted.

Some questions: Where did you do this? How many wanted stars did you have? How high did you fly?

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 January 2014 - 01:57 PM Edited by Aintgottime2bleed, 19 January 2014 - 01:58 PM.

I wasnt very clear but i think cops ( peds ) need under you, so get jetpack now get any wanted level but you need cop ped ( so not in car or on motorbike ). Now fly up and use commit suicide cheat, the cop under you instant bust you ( like you in car and cop open your door ). I think height doesnt matter as long as there is a cop ped under you.

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:14 AM

My guess is you need to get rid of your SMG ammo, switch to a melee weapon or bare fists (because cops on foot will approach you instead of just shooting at you this way), and time the suicide cheat activation perfectly so they bust you before you start swerving. Does this sound correct?

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 February 2014 - 01:39 PM Edited by Aintgottime2bleed, 10 February 2014 - 01:43 PM.

My guess is you need to get rid of your SMG ammo, switch to a melee weapon or bare fists (because cops on foot will approach you instead of just shooting at you this way), and time the suicide cheat activation perfectly so they bust you before you start swerving. Does this sound correct?

I dont think you need get rid of smg ( dunno sure @ which savegame i did ). You fly up jetpack and get wanted stars + cop(s) under you. Now they can bust you from the ground while you flyind/dying in the air. Just get cops under you then use suicide cheat, you see busted + camera viewed/zoomed at you but you still swerve/fly away ( looks glitchy ), nothing special but just minor glitch caused by cheats. I never paid attention to guns but if im right cops 90%  try bust you when out of health ( not sure ), get molotov and go safehouse. Go to dressroom ( red marker ) and keep trow molotov until you 5% health left then while on fire enter red marker. This gives minor delay = you dead but no wasted message. Now enter vehicle + wanted and all cops run after you but dont shoot ( long time i did so not 100% sure ) only swat guys blocking the roads shoot at you. When you leave vehicle they suddenly open fire. So i think jetpack is like vehicle ( if you dead they bust you instead of shoot so doesnt matter which gun equipped). So cops instant bust you like you in vehicle . Im not sure bout this story but the busted while in air works.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users