Photo

GTAO Farming; best way to get RP/Cash

34 replies to this topic
theGypsy
  • theGypsy

GTA Felon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 January 2014 - 03:02 PM Edited by theGypsy, 24 January 2014 - 04:59 PM.

Hey gang, fairly new member, just didn't see a thread like this (lately). So forgive me if it's redundant.

Anyway, when ya go to YouTube and search for things like "fast way to rank up" or "quickest way to earn cash" and so on, all I see are glitch and modder videos. Since I like to actually PLAY the flippin game, it really doesn't help. Sooooooo me and a few crew mates started keeping track of various missions/races that are good for some farming. Especially since we're all semi-millionaires and millionaires now hehe.

Now, I don't do a TON of farming, 'cause again, I actually enjoy playing missions, racing, survival and so on. Farming can get old in a hurry. That being said, it never hurts to have a few missions/races in the collection to do now and again.

If you know of some good ones, please do add to the collection.

My Addition;

Mission (Rockstar Created); Pot Shot

Level Requirement; 25

Difficulty; Hard

RP; 1450

Cash; $7000

Time; 3 min (plus loading screen, 5 min total)

Go to Missions, Rockstar Created and look for "Pot Shot". Simply drive up and kill the first two guys and then park your vehicle in front of the rock at the closest end of the bridge. When the van comes, and get's stuck on your vehicle, kill the driver. Now just drive to Trevor's and yer done.The important part is to remember to spam the X button (on Xbox) as the ending screen fades into the clouds. This will enable a fast start to get right back to the mission start screen and do it again.

I shared this one with a fellow forum member that I met via the Hearse giveaway thread. I also made a quick video for those that want to see how it's done;

Ok, so there's mine. What's your best mission/race/survival for good RP/Cash in the least amount of time? Please do share as it's hard to find legit stuff on this out there. - Thanks.

ADDED;

Here are some suggestions from peeps;

Missions from the Online menu

Missions Under 25

Crystal Clear Out (Hard) - $5k 1190 RP (base 750)

Dirt Road (hard) - $2k 920 RP (base 750)

Crystal Clear Out II (haven't done it in a while, will check tonight for cash and RP values)

Lvl 25 to 45

Coasting (lvl 25 - Hard) - $7k 1745 RP (1175)

Post Shot (hard) - base 1425 (1750) 47k

Coveted - $12k ; 2100 RP (? not sure, will check)

Crystal Clear Out III - $7k ; not sure on RP, will check.

Missions of value from various contacts;

Martin;

Los Santos Connection $8k 3900RP (LVL 40)

Stick Up the Stick Up $6k 3750 RP (LVL 40)

Cleaning the Cat House $1500 4090 RP (LVL 45)

Mixed up with Coke 3,350 RP (Takes 2 - 2 1/2 minutes with an attack buzzard) LVL 45

Rooftop Rumble 4,350 RP (2-3 minutes including delivery to martins) LVL 75

Trash Talk 3,050 RP (Goes up to 4k RP with 2 people at least / takes 1 1/2 - 2 minutes with an attack buzzard) LVL 81

Lester

Four Trailers $3500 4000RP (45)

Teaser Trailer $10 000 1400RP (45)

The Parking Garage 4,850 RP (need 2 people at least to start it finished in 2-3 minutes with delivery) LVL 55

Stocks and Scares 4,250 RP (3-4 minutes including delivery to lester) LVL 70

Gerald;

Violent duct - $3k 1140 RP (LVL 15)

• Magick and SnomannZ like this

Tabula Rasa
  • Tabula Rasa

After midnight, we're gonna let it all hang down.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 January 2014 - 03:35 PM

It can be done much faster than in the video, in order for it to pass after dropping it in the water you must have two people in the first suv when you reach the landing zone and trigger the cargobob.  If you have more than two players it might work better to have one man stay behind and snipe all possible threats, saving the use of explosive weaponry.  The exploit cannot be done solo but can still be done in 3 minutes flying the container through the windfarm.  

gogglesshreds
  • gogglesshreds

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 03:40 PM

win death matches 7-13 grand for the winning team

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

Shum Shum, Schlippity Dup.

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 18 January 2014 - 03:43 PM

Switching to free-aim is a great way to level up too. Since patch 1.07(?), those lobbies got a 25% boost. I was playing some missions last night, and I ended up getting 4500 RP in one of them. Lol, I used to be Traditional GTA, but switched, since it's more fun. (:

theGypsy
  • theGypsy

GTA Felon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 January 2014 - 03:46 PM Edited by theGypsy, 18 January 2014 - 03:47 PM.

It can be done much faster than in the video, in order for it to pass after dropping it in the water you must have two people in the first suv when you reach the landing zone and trigger the cargobob.  If you have more than two players it might work better to have one man stay behind and snipe all possible threats, saving the use of explosive weaponry.  The exploit cannot be done solo but can still be done in 3 minutes flying the container through the windfarm.  

Is that a Rockstar created? Or do you have to request it from someone?

GTA-Addicted
  • GTA-Addicted

And as finishing touch... ...God created the Dutch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 18 January 2014 - 04:03 PM

Is that a Rockstar created? Or do you have to request it from someone?

Yes it's a R* mission, it's called Coveted and is unlocked after reaching level 36

Pusher87
  • Pusher87

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 04:08 PM Edited by Pusher87, 18 January 2014 - 06:13 PM.

I created a motorcycle race across a lake and up chiliad that paid me 14k moneis and 5K RP for first place with 8 people joining. Ill link it once i figure out how to since im new to this forum. Race is called "hell on earth" im case anyone is interested. It is NOT easy and a good driver should be done in less than 5.5 minutes.

theGypsy
  • theGypsy

GTA Felon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 January 2014 - 03:42 PM

Thanks for that coveted 2 person glitch one, worked it for a while yesterday... Anyone have other good farming missions?

Hoosierdaddy76
  • Hoosierdaddy76

Are friends electric?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2014 - 03:47 PM

Posted this in the Guides/Strategies section, but it will probably get buried:

Until you are the appropriate level to get Coveted, I've found "Crystal Clear Out II" to be the most efficient means of gaining RP for my alt:

1. Host Job -> Rockstar Created -> Missions -> Crystal Clear Out II (requires rank 16)

2. You will begin the mission at the end of the Sandy Shores airstrip. Don't move.

3. Call Pegasus -> Order Buzzard -> Once delivered, drive to opposite end of runway and pick up Buzzard.

4. Switch to missiles

5. Fly to first cook site and kill everyone.

6. Fly to second cook site and kill everyone.

7. Mission Passed.

8. Hit X on menu screen to immediately repeat.

9. Return to step 2.

On hard difficulty, this mission is rewarding me 1,185 RP and $5,000 every three minutes (solo), plus 25 RP per enemy killed.

Zondar
  • Zondar

Puttin' on an iron shirt.......

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 19 January 2014 - 03:54 PM

Crystal clearout 3 on hard with Buzzard also only takes 3 minutes and you get 2750 RP in total for every play. (2000 for completing mission and 750 for kills)
I went from level 65-70 in 2 1/2 hours the night before the great purge so I could buy a tank before I lost my cash.

Hoosierdaddy76
  • Hoosierdaddy76

Are friends electric?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2014 - 03:56 PM

Crystal clearout 3 on hard with Buzzard also only takes 3 minutes and you get 2750 RP in total for every play. (2000 for completing mission and 750 for kills)
I went from level 65-70 in 2 1/2 hours the night before the great purge so I could buy a tank before I lost my cash.

Nice. What is the rank requirement for III?

Zondar
  • Zondar

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 19 January 2014 - 03:57 PM

45 I think.
  • Hoosierdaddy76 likes this

Hoosierdaddy76
  • Hoosierdaddy76

Are friends electric?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2014 - 04:01 PM

45 I think.

Nice. Would be awesome to come up with a timeline of most efficient means of gaining RP according to rank. something like:

16-24: Crystal Clear Out II

25-36: Potshot

36-45: Coveted

45-?: Crystal Clear Out III

Feel free to append (or ignore) the above list.

NDE108
  • NDE108

Real Talk

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 04:06 PM

When you're bored of playing the same missions, play others but don't spend any money on armor or ammo. Use a buzzard, tank or jet for the kills and to save thousands on ammo.

$200 call to Pegasus > buying armor + ammo

This is why I'm against all the whiners that are crying to nerf tanks, buzzards, and jets since they function adequately for missions.
  • Coin. likes this

KiTTYReCkless
  • KiTTYReCkless

CEO of Wal-Mart

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 19 January 2014 - 04:06 PM

The parachute mission the shed gives 450 RP for DNF's and takes only 20 seconds to fail. That ='s 900 RP a minute and 4500 every five, which rivals most decent high rank missions by phone. It also gives you a chance to get something better on the board. I made a video about it, but I don't really want to link my YT here...

• mo-seph likes this

Zondar
  • Zondar

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 19 January 2014 - 04:10 PM

45 I think.

Nice. Would be awesome to come up with a timeline of most efficient means of gaining RP according to rank. something like:

I'm not 100% sure on that rank for Crystal 3.
Also should've said it only pays 7 grand so if you're grinding for cash Coveted is a better option.

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:30 AM

Everybody forgets about the loading screen! All the YT video's about fast RP and Coveted in 2 mins, etc.....  THe loading screen adds at least 2 -3 mins.

IMO if your down to calculating how many mins / RP per hr. your probably grinding too much. Relax.

I like to start with CC3, if you have a buzzard it's quick and generates high RP in Free Aim mode. I start and finish every session with at least 1 game,

Then steal a Baller for LCS, something off Simeons list, and get a bounty on yourself.

Pop out of free roam for a couple survivors and a mission or 2 and you can knock down $100k in a couple of hours. 

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:57 AM

Coveted is the absolute best for cash, and it's more entertaining to farm if you don't just snipe everyone.  I can clear it solo with my method in under 3 minutes.

I want to try Crystal Clear Out 3.

• RebelWithoutAPause likes this

RebelWithoutAPause
  • RebelWithoutAPause

überberechtigt

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:06 AM

Coveted is the absolute best for cash, and it's more entertaining to farm if you don't just snipe everyone.  I can clear it solo with my method in under 3 minutes.

OK by saying not sniping everyone you mean leave some people standing and just dive for the container??

I'm doing it in about 4-5 minutes even with the sniping tbh.. and with stealth on that helps with the RP obviously..

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:07 AM

OK by saying not sniping everyone you mean leave some people standing and just dive for the container??

I'm doing it in about 4-5 minutes even with the sniping tbh.. and with stealth on that helps with the RP obviously..

http://gtaforums.com...ed-the-fun-way/

• RebelWithoutAPause likes this

RebelWithoutAPause
  • RebelWithoutAPause

überberechtigt

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:08 AM

OK, I'll give that a go once I get the grenade launcher... >.<

Aljohnk
  • Aljohnk

*Intensifies*

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:09 AM

You can also try Survival which the maximum I can get is 20k and more than 2000 RP(you need lots of kills) if you manage to reach wave 10.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:11 AM

OK, I'll give that a go once I get the grenade launcher... >.<

You don't need the GL, lol it's optional.  It kills the enemies a lot easier, but they can be killed with anything else.

JordanV
  • JordanV

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:14 AM

If I spam x after completing rooftop rumble will it let me play it again? Or does this only work for missions that are in the list?

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:21 AM

Good thread OP. I think Trash Talk is a good one, easy, quick and decent pay .

Here is a great list of the missions

http://orcz.com/GTAO...t_in_GTA_Online

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:21 AM

If I spam x after completing rooftop rumble will it let me play it again? Or does this only work for missions that are in the list?

Only R* missions.  Not ones from contacts.

• JordanV likes this

theGypsy
  • theGypsy

GTA Felon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 January 2014 - 02:24 PM

Good thread OP. I think Trash Talk is a good one, easy, quick and decent pay .

Here is a great list of the missions

http://orcz.com/GTAO...t_in_GTA_Online

Awesome link... thanks Danny. As for trash talk, is that a R* one or a mission from contacts? I want to give it a go and add to the playlist.

45 I think.

Yea, good point

R* Missions from menu;

16-24: Crystal Clear Out II (haven't done it in a while, will check tonight for cash and RP values)

25-36: Potshot - $7k ; 1450 RP (on hard)

36-45: Coveted - $12k ; 2100 RP (? not sure, will check)

45-?: Crystal Clear Out III - $7k ; not sure on RP, will check.

Do we have good ones for farming that come from contacts? Those could be added to the playlist, so ya don't have to wait on getting the call.

So far, here's the playlist I have (360); http://socialclub.ro...UwEWCKjbJFHswkg

It has Coveted, Pot Shot and Clearout III.  It helps make things a little less boring... doing 3 in a row. Then, just hit 'restart' after the last one to do it all again. I'll add more as I test em out from this thread. Another cool part, is you can add missions from contacts. After you do one, just go to the playlist creator and "Recent Jobs" to add em. Saves having to spam the contacts til ya get one yer lookin for.

AiŽaŠobŽa
  • AiŽaŠobŽa

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 24 January 2014 - 02:27 PM Edited by AiraCobra, 24 January 2014 - 02:30 PM.

I found a video on youtube last night that showed you how to dupe your personal car and sell it without loosing it it works I made $500,000 selling just one of my cars and you get to keep your orginal PV while selling the duped one.

Yes it works after the 1.09 patch.

Trademark
  • Trademark

Endure and Survive

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 02:44 PM

Rooftop Rumble on hard. I get it every single time I call Martin.

• PoeticWhisper likes this

PoeticWhisper
  • PoeticWhisper

Owner of Up-n-Atom Diner, Paleto Bay

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 02:49 PM

Rooftop Rumble on hard. I get it every single time I call Martin.

Good times.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users