Photo

Best offroader (NOT A SANDKING)

14 replies to this topic
AANotoriousAA
  • AANotoriousAA

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 01:43 PM

the coolest one is the karin rebel its not the fastest but ever since they put most of the cool trucks on the website, the rebel stays out more due to the fact many people don't know about its custom bed. What do you think?

Overview of rebel here: 

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=yOLTR25Zs9c:

• MetalMilitia89 likes this

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 January 2014 - 05:34 PM

I prefer the BF Injection, which I still believe should've been called the Sandking.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 January 2014 - 05:38 PM

BF Bifta and BF Injection are very nice, I agree.  Plus the Injection is a classic car, even from GTA III.  The Injection has a long history in the GTA series.

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 18 January 2014 - 06:01 PM

Bifta, Rebel and Merryweather Mesa are all very good.

• Gunslinger_GK likes this

AANotoriousAA
  • AANotoriousAA

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 07:49 PM

i feel the mesa is too slow and is overused i never see anyone rolling in a rebel just bifias and injections and sandkings

Trindalas
  • Trindalas

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 08:01 PM

Cars outside the offroad class usually perform better than offroad class vehicles oddly enough. My Infernus can climb much steeper inclines than any of the offroad vehicles. makes it fun to drive up mountains and jump off the tops, lol. As far as actual offroad vehicles, I find the blifta performs the best, at least as far as I can tell. Plus its free too.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 18 January 2014 - 09:42 PM

The Rebel is nice, did they change it to 4WD yet like they did to the Sandking?

lol232
  • lol232

Got room for one more?

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 19 January 2014 - 12:50 AM

The Rebel is great, although I prefer the clean version. I know the dirty one is more customisable but f*ck it.
However, my favourite is the BF Injection. It's f*cking perfect, and pretty damn fast.

Trindalas
  • Trindalas

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 03:04 AM

The Rebel is great, although I prefer the clean version. I know the dirty one is more customisable but f*ck it.
However, my favourite is the BF Injection. It's f*cking perfect, and pretty damn fast.

Yea, the clean one looks cooler imo. Shame it isn't in online.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2014 - 11:53 AM

i feel the mesa is too slow and is overused i never see anyone rolling in a rebel just bifias and injections and sandkings

Yeah, I HATE slow vehicles.  I mean, if you CAN get something faster, no reason to pick something slower.  Can't stand SUV's for the most part anyways, real life and in game.

Cars outside the offroad class usually perform better than offroad class vehicles oddly enough. My Infernus can climb much steeper inclines than any of the offroad vehicles. makes it fun to drive up mountains and jump off the tops, lol. As far as actual offroad vehicles, I find the blifta performs the best, at least as far as I can tell. Plus its free too.

Agreed as well, I prefer all the fast cars for this very reason.  Doesn't matter if they are off road or not, they will always climb up things just as good or BETTER than off-road vehicles.

• Trindalas and Luuk' like this

haythem09
  • haythem09

Honorbru Dispray

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 January 2014 - 11:54 AM

Canis Kalahari. Try it.

• Cutter De Blanc likes this

AANotoriousAA
  • AANotoriousAA

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:50 PM

Canis Kalahari. Try it.

i shall

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:57 PM

Canis Kalahari. Try it.

i shall

Don't!

Its a f*cking useless golf cart!

• grumpy cat meme, Luuk' and MetalMilitia89 like this

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:32 PM

Thats one of those small things that drive me crazy. I dont know why one is more customizable than the other. I want the clean version with some of the options the dirty version has.

• MetalMilitia89 likes this

Therealvilla
  • Therealvilla

mass murderer

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 06:44 PM

Depends what you want to do.

Off road - rebel or Merryweather Mesa are some o the best IMO. But the Merryweather is slow as Xmas on the streets. But I've climbed some real steep slopes and gone over about anything.

Trails/dirt roads - dune buggy is great, and a dirt set up Sultan is nice too.

I've read that the super cars make great off road cars w/ their speed and momentum but good luck getting over a rock of any real size in an adder. The BF's are good all around too but my pick for best all around would have to be the rebel. It's fast on the streets, climbs steep hills, over big rocks, and kills the trails too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users