362 replies to this topic
ulrak
  • ulrak

Player Hater

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 19 January 2014 - 02:46 PM

0_0.jpg

My first one I think that died to losing its insurance (gee thanks R*) I'll take pics of its replacement and post them up :)

• x_-_Robski_-_x likes this

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

BUFFALOVE

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 04:16 PM

0_0.jpg

evo_v.jpg

From the taillights forward, the Sultan RS is a Lexus IS/Toyota Altezza, but with one of the other bumpers, the rear is IDENTICAL to an Evo V...

• x_-_Robski_-_x and The Angel King like this

KiTTYReCkless
  • KiTTYReCkless

The Notorious K.i.T.T.Y

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2014 - 04:26 PM

This was my old one.

0_0.jpg

Here is my current one (minus the sh*tty crew emblem, now).

0_0.jpg

• x_-_Robski_-_x and BrownMattHall like this

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Avtomat Kalashnikova

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 04:35 PM

The way the tail lights wrap around the back corners is more Lexas/Toyota though, but everything else except the brake light is spot on :D

collad0
  • collad0

Lurkin n Likin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2014 - 04:46 PM Edited by collad0, 19 January 2014 - 05:00 PM.

0_0.jpg

evo_v.jpg

From the taillights forward, the Sultan RS is a Lexus IS/Toyota Altezza, but with one of the other bumpers, the rear is IDENTICAL to an Evo V...
Posted that like 11 hours ago -__- people don't even pay attention when the actual cars are posted for proof LOL
  • doser_ likes this

statistic
  • statistic

Playa

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 04:46 PM

yeah, it sucks that it can't really be raced competitively.  But it's still my king of free roam, and the best off roader in the game.

this is how mine currently looks (it was repainted a lot in the big money days):  The wheels are a deep silver, and in natural light the wheels match the stripe real well.

0_0.jpg

collad0
  • collad0

Lurkin n Likin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2014 - 04:51 PM Edited by collad0, 19 January 2014 - 04:52 PM.

LOL at people still saying its a Subaru

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

BUFFALOVE

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 04:59 PM

< 'Dat abject truth, doe >

Posted that like 11 hours ago -__-

You did. Just reiterating, with similar angles, for emphasis...

Nathaaann
  • Nathaaann

Playa

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 05:01 PM

0_0.jpg

collad0
  • collad0

Lurkin n Likin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2014 - 05:01 PM

< 'Dat abject truth, doe >

Posted that like 11 hours ago -__-

You did. Just reiterating, with similar angles, for emphasis...

Yea I edited. Meant it as people don't pay attention haha

GTALover2014
  • GTALover2014

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 07:12 PM

The way the tail lights wrap around the back corners is more Lexas/Toyota though, but everything else except the brake light is spot on :D

You come across as a try-hard idiot.

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2014 - 07:19 PM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I don't know why, but those photos look so realistic
  • x_-_Robski_-_x and Vanquished like this

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Avtomat Kalashnikova

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:03 PM Edited by The Angel King, 19 January 2014 - 08:07 PM.

Try hard at what? I am a try hard because I point out that someone is wrong? I am a car enthusiast. If you know what that means. I enjoy good conversations and talk about cars. I fail to see how that makes me a try hard or what I am suppose the being "trying". I don't correct people to be an ahole, I correct because if I am wrong about something I would want someone to inform me I was wrong. To me it is a respect thing. I am not one of those people that sits at laughs at someone because they don't know something, unless of course they come across as an ahole like you are.  Also, calling me an idiot would imply I do not know what I am talking about....that is obviously wrong. 

I agree. Angel king is a try-hard. Also clearly an idiot.

Clearly you morons don't know what an idiot is....improper usage of that word points it back in your direction......hahahahaha

Ronzilla187
  • Ronzilla187

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:09 PM Edited by Ronzilla187, 19 January 2014 - 08:05 PM.

I agree. Angel king is a try-hard. Also clearly an idiot.

Try hard at what? I am a try hard because I point out that someone is wrong? I am a car enthusiast. If you know what that means. I enjoy good conversations and talk about cars. I fail to see how that makes me a try hard or what I am suppose the being "trying". I don't correct people to be an ahole, I correct because if I am wrong about something I would want someone to inform me I was wrong. To me it is a respect thing. I am not one of those people that sits at laughs at someone because they don't know something, unless of course they come across as an ahole like you are.  Also, calling me an idiot would imply I do not know what I am talking about....that is obviously wrong. 

There is no right or wrong. The car resembles what you think it resembles. We all see different things in the ink. The fact you think your opinion is right, and you will go to the end of the earth defending your opinion makes you look like a try-hard idiot.

Luk38644
  • Luk38644

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:13 PM

0_0.jpg

My favourite car in the game and probably of the HD era, closely followed by the Blista Compact.

Tried to get it as close to gold as possible.

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:18 PM Edited by ChillerVapes, 19 January 2014 - 08:21 PM.

There is no right or wrong. The car resembles what you think it resembles. We all see different things in the ink.

This.

R☆ never made anything in GTA identical to anything in real life since they would get sued into none existence. Cars loosely resemble real life cars and that's that. To say one car has the front from this car and the read from another is just stupid.

In real life, just look how many new cars look the same. Back in the mid 90's and before, you could just briefly glance at a car and instantly know what it was without looking at the badge. Now days, it seems that most cars only vary in size and badge. Lol

Ronzilla187
  • Ronzilla187

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:20 PM

Constantly trying to compare the Sultan to a Lexus and not even being able to spell Lexus correctly. Idiot.

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Avtomat Kalashnikova

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:21 PM Edited by The Angel King, 19 January 2014 - 08:22 PM.

There is no right or wrong. The car resembles what you think it resembles. We all see different things in the ink. The fact you think your opinion is right, and you will go to the end of the earth defending your opinion makes you look like a try-hard idiot.

Yes there is a right or wrong, seeing how they base these cars from real cars........ What I am saying is not an opinion. It is fact. R* takes real cars and mixes them into what you see. By your logic I could call it a rocket ship.......Argue with logic and common sense all you want. It is you that it makes look bad.

Edit: Ya I misspelled Lexus....sue me. 

Ronzilla187
  • Ronzilla187

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:30 PM

Yes there is a right or wrong, seeing how they base these cars from real cars........ What I am saying is not an opinion. It is fact. R* takes real cars and mixes them into what you see. By your logic I could call it a rocket ship.......Argue with logic and common sense all you want. It is you that it makes look bad.

Hahaha logic and common sense tells me its a fictional car make by R*. Keep trying and defending an opinion that does not matter to anyone but yourself. Some people think the Infernus resembles a Zonda, some say its a Diablo. No one is wrong, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Avtomat Kalashnikova

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:43 PM Edited by The Angel King, 19 January 2014 - 08:44 PM.

Hahaha logic and common sense tells me its a fictional car make by R*. Keep trying and defending an opinion that does not matter to anyone but yourself. Some people think the Infernus resembles a Zonda, some say its a Diablo. No one is wrong, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

The Infernus has a Zonda rear end, Diablo side profile, and a Murcielago front end. Fact. If you say otherwise you would in fact be wrong. Sure you can have an opinion, doesn't mean it is correct. You must not know anything about cars or lack the intelligence to see a difference. Again your logic and common sense fail you. 

keysersozeh
  • keysersozeh

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was..."

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:47 PM

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

statistic
  • statistic

Playa

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:48 PM

The Infernus has a Zonda rear end, Diablo side profile, and a Murcielago front end. Fact. If you say otherwise you would in fact be wrong. Sure you can have an opinion, doesn't mean it is correct. You must not know anything about cars or lack the intelligence to see a difference. Again your logic and common sense fail you. 

fwiw, I'm sure I'm not the only one who is agreeing with what you are saying in this thread, AND who thinks you are being an ass about it.

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Avtomat Kalashnikova

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:53 PM Edited by The Angel King, 19 January 2014 - 08:55 PM.

fwiw, I'm sure I'm not the only one who is agreeing with what you are saying in this thread, AND who thinks you are being an ass about it.

It is worth something if you felt the need to post it. Perhaps I am being an ass about it. It was not my intention to do so. It started out as a friendly correction then people started getting hostile. I have said all there is to say about it. I will leave it be. Sometimes I do go too far when getting flamed. That's no excuse, I know. Thanks for the insight. 

• RowanSane likes this

SCS_Skreamies
  • SCS_Skreamies

Fiji

• Members
  • Fiji

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:18 PM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

collad0
  • collad0

Lurkin n Likin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:01 AM

Here are a few shots of mine clean and simple 

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Scoobroid
  • Scoobroid

GTAO Olympic Champion of Champions

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:11 AM

Sultans be tough yo....

0_0.jpg

Check the wicked camber.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• MantisFang, RAS_ZeroZ, x_-_Robski_-_x and 1 other like this

dzian
  • dzian

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:15 AM

Like the sultan a lot. Just dont like the secondary color pattern. If I could put the side stripes on without changing the roof color I would

DS Monkfish
  • DS Monkfish

Doesn't know how to do good avatars

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:17 AM

Mine looks like this:

0_0_zps552565c2.jpg

Unless I've been playing with trains, in which case it looks like this:

0_0_zps5d2c13b6.jpg

0_0_zps863413d0.jpg

• MantisFang and x_-_Robski_-_x like this

BaM BooZeLLed
  • BaM BooZeLLed

Scooby Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:21 AM

I think it has parts of Mitsu, Subaru, Honda, Toyota, and Lexus. I know its not all Subaru but its the only car in the game that has some Subaru qualities in it which is why I refer to it as my scooby. People are so uptight around here, just let everyone enjoy themselves I think its pretty obvious its not all of any car.  

• ModderX and BrownMattHall like this

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:24 AM Edited by marco-polo, 20 January 2014 - 12:26 AM.

Who cares about the semen it in it, it's been around and we get that now.

Personally i think the sounds on this game are sheet, remember this?

EDIT: Link fail - GTA IV sound

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users