Photo

Wedding bug No missions

1 reply to this topic
54M4R4Y
  • 54M4R4Y

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 12:23 PM

Hello, I don't know if this is the wedding bug or not and I searched for it quite a bit but nothing helped.

So the idea is, I was in the middle of missions with the mafia girl and I remember receiving calls from packie and dimitri (not sure about roman) but I don't remember what did they say - was I called for the wedding.

after the mission Diamonds are girl's best friend I have no more mission markers besides the assassin contracts and I've been playing days and days game time with no missions appearing. I'm in the full suit + shoes mode, waiting for a phone call. I haven't met dimitri yet (altho he did call me). Kate doesn't call me for the wedding.

and I'm not sure if this is a bug or not. What should I do ? Should I wait for the call from/to Kate ? Should I go to the church ? Can I make any more missions

May be there's a destination where I have to go that's not on the map ... if so can you advice me on an internet map with markers

54M4R4Y
  • 54M4R4Y

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 12:31 PM

I see now that there's a "That Special Someone" mission where I meet Darko and I don't remember meeting him ... I must be stuck before that

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users