Photo

[WIP|III] Grand Theft Auto 3: The Rise Of Claude Speed

770 replies to this topic
dstyl
  • dstyl

Modding is COOL! Need Music for a Mod? ->https://soundclo

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 02 September 2014 - 09:43 AM Edited by dstyl, 02 September 2014 - 05:02 PM.

Good Job!  Keep up doing these skits

Btw,Joey became the leader.

thanks,  Ok ill try getting better in fitting III art style , joey as don will be cool and misty as high society lady , by the way how much time passed since the events in III ?

if you name me some characters who will appear in the game ill finished them as black and white but clear lined and then ill ask a friend to color it right it should also give a cool cover

but i think ill draw claude regular the shadowing and the steroid shoulders just dont match

It's exactly after III, actually, the first mission will be second part of  'The Exchange' mission (After claude takes the sniper rifle)

Can you do artwork in III style? I tried but....um..it doesn't look really like it

2w5q9mu.jpg

I think it matches III art style wery well , especially the coloring only some shadowing could be added.

If you would draw it with a Marker Pen it would look much more similar too III artcovers because these pictures were drawn with a marker pen.

I will do a Joey skit and maybe misty skit trying to match also style ,but the coloring is already in the right spot

• Jeansowaty likes this

dstyl
  • dstyl

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 02 September 2014 - 05:30 PM

Some skits a finished

Maria

7MyFavO.jpg

and Misty

xSuddsC.jpg

are finished ill scan them and start coloring

here concept of  a yakuza women im just experimenting

NBsZrwb.jpg

and luigi chillin ill have to fix there proportins but this picture will be good

HjktQcx.jpg

and some size comparison

afk7yT6.jpg

Hazard did you use GIMP for coloring ?

• MAJEST1C_R3, HazzardX and CasualSergiu like this

HazzardX
  • HazzardX

Special Agent Big Smoke.

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 02 September 2014 - 05:40 PM

Some skits a finished

Maria

7MyFavO.jpg

and Misty

xSuddsC.jpg

are finished ill scan them and start coloring

here concept of  a yakuza women im just experimenting

NBsZrwb.jpg

and luigi chillin ill have to fix there proportins but this picture will be good

HjktQcx.jpg

and some size comparison

afk7yT6.jpg

Hazard did you use GIMP for coloring ?

I made everything in Flash.

MAJEST1C_R3
  • MAJEST1C_R3

Goodfella

• Feroci
  • Russia

Posted 02 September 2014 - 05:45 PM

2w5q9mu.jpg

The man reminds me Donald Love after a month boozing :colgate:

LibertyKing.jpg

• Silent and theNGclan like this

dstyl
  • dstyl

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 02 September 2014 - 05:48 PM

Is it ok if i gave you the pictures in another formant because i dont know noothing about flash, would tiff be ok or wich format you need ? Than ill scan them and start coloring

2w5q9mu.jpg

The man reminds me Donald Love after a month boozing :colgate:

LibertyKing.jpg

But now he has BLING BLING :D

• HazzardX likes this

HazzardX
  • HazzardX

Special Agent Big Smoke.

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 02 September 2014 - 05:49 PM Edited by HazzardX, 02 September 2014 - 05:50 PM.

Is it ok if i gave you the pictures in another formant because i dont know noothing about flash, would tiff be ok or wich format you need ? Than ill scan them and start coloring

PNG or TIFF would be fine. Thank you :D

dstyl
  • dstyl

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 02 September 2014 - 05:54 PM

PNG or TIFF would be fine. Thank you :D

Ok no problem ;) so youll be the creator of a mod with cd cover , i ll hope it will be finished , story just sounds great

• HazzardX likes this

dstyl
  • dstyl

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 03 September 2014 - 10:22 PM

Update of Artwork

OyLiZT7.jpg

and Misty is also in color

MD1rLXw.jpg

Luigi in Blue

cxm7Lii.jpg

the cover is getting full

5HELwwy.png

Fpr Comparison III Cover

1000px-Grand-Theft-Auto-III-Cover.svg.pn

GTAguy234
  • GTAguy234

Creator of World Trade Center GTA 3

• Members

Posted 04 September 2014 - 04:39 PM Edited by GTAguy234, 04 September 2014 - 04:42 PM.

Hey. I read while a back that you were going to include zero as a character in this mod. So I have this model where I made him look older.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

So tell me if you need them.
BTW it's not rigged, so it doesn't have any bones or skin modifiers.

HazzardX
  • HazzardX

Special Agent Big Smoke.

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 04 September 2014 - 05:38 PM

Hey. I read while a back that you were going to include zero as a character in this mod. So I have this model where I made him look older.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

So tell me if you need them.
BTW it's not rigged, so it doesn't have any bones or skin modifiers.

Looks nice

The only thing we'll need to change is the texture. I'd like to make a more III-ish one, probably.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2014 - 05:50 PM

Is that Maccer's jacket?

I dunno, he looks a lot like Daniel Lamb from Manhunt 2

MinnieMan121249
  • MinnieMan121249

Carbon based Buffoon!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 September 2014 - 05:54 PM

Looks like the Zero face texture with a bunch of mixed models and textures.

CasualSergiu
  • CasualSergiu

Cliché

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 04 September 2014 - 06:03 PM Edited by CasualSergiu, 04 September 2014 - 06:14 PM.

I like the sketches you've done @dstyl but they could use some more detail/shading. As an artist myself, I'd like to see more from you, the sketches look really promising and could be turned into proper artworks easily. Nice going. :)
I'd recommend using Flash CS6 or PS CS6 Extended for GTA 3 styled artworks. It all stands in the paint brush.

opu9bov.png

^Did that a while ago, haven't drawn anything III styled ever since. Never got around to completing it, sadly.

This project may get back on its feet sooner or later. I sure hope so.

• dstyl likes this

GTAguy234
  • GTAguy234

Creator of World Trade Center GTA 3

• Members

Posted 04 September 2014 - 06:50 PM Edited by GTAguy234, 04 September 2014 - 06:51 PM.

Looks nice
The only thing we'll need to change is the texture. I'd like to make a more III-ish one, probably.

Better?

Untitled.jpg

I used textures from existing GTA 3 and San Andreas files to create this model.
  • dstyl likes this

HazzardX
  • HazzardX

Special Agent Big Smoke.

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 04 September 2014 - 06:52 PM

Looks nice

Better?

Untitled.jpg

I used textures from existing GTA 3 and San Andreas files to create this model.

Nice. I'll use it :)

• GTAguy234 likes this

dstyl
  • dstyl

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 04 September 2014 - 07:23 PM

I like the sketches you've done @dstyl but they could use some more detail/shading. As an artist myself, I'd like to see more from you, the sketches look really promising and could be turned into proper artworks easily. Nice going. :)
I'd recommend using Flash CS6 or PS CS6 Extended for GTA 3 styled artworks. It all stands in the paint brush.

opu9bov.png

^Did that a while ago, haven't drawn anything III styled ever since. Never got around to completing it, sadly.

Thanks for the advice im working at the moment with GIMP an Filling it with colors is a mess :( My plan was thickining the outlines and color them by fill with colors command but it only works good with black thats why theyre not colored, i dont have no experience with Photoshop and not really good in GIMP :D i can give you the scans of the skits if you know how to deal with them

CasualSergiu
  • CasualSergiu

Cliché

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 04 September 2014 - 07:45 PM Edited by CasualSergiu, 04 September 2014 - 07:46 PM.

opu9bov.png

Thanks for the advice im working at the moment with GIMP an Filling it with colors is a mess :( My plan was thickining the outlines and color them by fill with colors command but it only works good with black thats why theyre not colored, i dont have no experience with Photoshop and not really good in GIMP :D i can give you the scans of the skits if you know how to deal with them

GIMP is messy when it comes to smooth artworks, go with PS/Flash or Paint Tool SAI if really needed.
About that, I'm in a bit of an issue at the moment, mostly my eyes, they're figuratively screwed at the moment. Later, sure, I'll help you if needed. :)

• dstyl likes this

dstyl
  • dstyl

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 04 September 2014 - 07:56 PM

I will try it for my own and if gets really sh*tty ill ask you for some help , yes i never thought it will get that hard , i used it offen before to give scanned auqarelles some flushier colors but  i think i just dont know enough about gimp and maybe ill color by hand

CasualSergiu
  • CasualSergiu

Cliché

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 04 September 2014 - 07:58 PM Edited by CasualSergiu, 04 September 2014 - 07:59 PM.

I will try it for my own and if gets really sh*tty ill ask you for some help , yes i never thought it will get that hard , i used it offen before to give scanned auqarelles some flushier colors but  i think i just dont know enough about gimp and maybe ill color by hand

I'm a graphician, mostly. I shade everything possible. I don't enjoy working sketches as much as detailing. :p
Anyways. When I'll be up to it, I'm gonna try being good help.

Anyways, if you want to chat some more, let's take it to PM.

dstyl
  • dstyl

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 04 September 2014 - 08:18 PM Edited by dstyl, 04 September 2014 - 08:31 PM.

They get so detailed because i start with anotmoic figures draw the character around them and correct the lines with rubber so at the moment theyre not even sketches just skits but i always used my skits but i know it would be a lot easier to use inked sketches  :D , i ll ask you when i need help

TheN00ster
  • TheN00ster

I'm a Playboy!

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 03 November 2014 - 01:51 AM

Did this mod died?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users