Quantcast

» «
Photo

2 Days trying to convert file, someone help?

3 replies to this topic
BrianF3D
  • BrianF3D

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:59 PM

I've spent the last couple of day trying to convert this .dff file (mod) The model was originally converted from Forza Horizon. GIMS evo is not importing anything for me even with sp2 and  .dlx installed. 

If someone could please convert the file for me and upload it. I have 3d(light) Skills so maybe i can return the favor.

I just need in in .obj or 3dsmax file. 

-the .wft file.

http://www54.zippysh...03803/file.html

the .wft file 

Bondi Blu
  • Bondi Blu

From Mt. Chilliad, to the depth of the ocean.

• Zaibatsu
  • Indonesia

Posted 18 January 2014 - 01:02 AM

Try to import the .dff  file to ZModeler (you need the registered version first to import stuff), then export it to either .3ds or .obj format.

BrianF3D
  • BrianF3D

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 12:55 PM Edited by BrianF3D, 18 January 2014 - 01:03 PM.

I tried that,

Zmod - export error in exporting the file. - Unknown error while accessing rootdata/filename.3ds

GIMS evo - Theres an error Importing the file.. have sp2 installed and DLX data installed. 

this is more or less a last resort asking someone else to do it. if anything i'll wait for GIMS to bump up a version or so and see if this solves my problem.

just so i don't look like a noob, I had to re-regester my username, I've been modding since gta3 and back then working with .dff files. that was alot eaiser.

BrianF3D
  • BrianF3D

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 02:02 AM

Ah.. nevermind guys I found a linkwhere you can download the files direct... heres the link for the vehicle models from Forza    http://slg.serv1.fre...rza3_cars4.html

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users