Photo

A problem in GTA VC for IOS.

7 replies to this topic
~Verdant Meadows~
  • ~Verdant Meadows~

Bone County

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 12:54 PM

I got GTA VC for IOS probably the same day it was released,I had no problem going from mission to mission until I finished mission #52 'Hit the courier'After that I always get a call from Ken,telling Tommy how Sonny has been furious and is coming down to Vice,to start a war with Tommy,due to Tommy not paying back the money he owes.

I went to GTAmissions.com and the next mission is supposed to be'Cap the collector'at the print works,well I go to the print works and I dont see the pink marker in the front entrance,or anywhere I cant find it to start the mission.

Is there something that I need to do before that mission is available,or is it a bug?I completed the other assets'Boatyard,Taxi,Ice cream,Malibu,Vercetti estate,Inter global films'So it's like I'm stuck with nothing else to do,I've tried waiting for a call but nothing happens.

Any kind of help/information will be appreciated,btw I'm new to this forum.

Andreaz1
  • Andreaz1

♪ Anything 80's ♫

• Members
  • Sweden
  • Helpfulness Award
    Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:00 PM

Are you sure you have completed the other assets? Are they generating money?

~Verdant Meadows~
  • ~Verdant Meadows~

Bone County

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:03 PM

Yeah but I'l pay them all a visit to see if they are 100% completed.

Is there any other asset I'm missing?

Andreaz1
  • Andreaz1

♪ Anything 80's ♫

• Members
  • Sweden
  • Helpfulness Award
    Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:30 PM Edited by Andreaz1, 17 January 2014 - 05:31 PM.

You are missing the Pole Position club and Sunshine Autos but they shouldn't be necessary to unlock the next mission. What you need is to have Hit the Courier and Cop Land complete, plus 5 assets other than the Print Works, all of which you say you have. Double check the ones you have and make sure they are generating the money the should. If that still doesn't work, try buying Sunshine Autos and complete the first list at the garages, the collectors always seem to go there when I play this mission so maybe it is somehow necessary without us knowing. You should get another phone call saying there is an emergency down at the Print Works when you unlock the mission.

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Champion Guinea Pig [GTAFMC]
    Most Annoying Member [All Time]
    Best Total Overhaul 2014 [GTA SA Beta Edition]
    Biggest Asskisser 2014
    Biggest Asskisser 2013

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:15 PM

You are missing the Pole Position club and Sunshine Autos but they shouldn't be necessary to unlock the next mission.

The Pole Position Club is actually a required one, but Sunshine Autos isn't.

Here's a video on how to get the Pole Position Club Asset:

If it still doesn't work, then I'm unsure as to why, unless you didn't get an asset for a property you thought you did.

Andreaz1
  • Andreaz1

♪ Anything 80's ♫

• Members
  • Sweden
  • Helpfulness Award
    Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:34 PM

It is? Never knew that and I'm not sure why it would be - as far as assets go, Pole Position seems like one of the more useless ones.

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Champion Guinea Pig [GTAFMC]
    Most Annoying Member [All Time]
    Best Total Overhaul 2014 [GTA SA Beta Edition]
    Biggest Asskisser 2014
    Biggest Asskisser 2013

Posted 17 January 2014 - 09:05 PM

Yeah, it's one of the ones required I believe; It is odd as to why it's needed, but it doesn't really require anything difficult to do so it's fine, when I went through my playthrough on Android (also the other platforms), I never got the final mission until I found out you need to do the Pole Position asset, but anyways yes; it doesn't require anything difficult to do to get the Asset so it's fine :^:

~Verdant Meadows~
  • ~Verdant Meadows~

Bone County

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 09:31 PM

Dayum thanks for the tips,I'l deffo try those out and I'l give you two some feedback while I'm at it.

Right now I'm taking los Santos back from the Ballas,yeah I deleted VC but got it back today so it will take some time to get to that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users