Photo

So There's Already A New Money Glitch..

50 replies to this topic
beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:09 PM

Why don't people just play the game properly? It's a lot more fun and rewarding. Nobodys impressed just because you have millions in your bank and own everything in the game

ikr, it's very frustrating when parading around and nobody even spares an envious look. 

pariah87
  • pariah87

Chosen one

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:20 PM

Why don't people just play the game properly? It's a lot more fun and rewarding. Nobodys impressed just because you have millions in your bank and own everything in the game

Nah its actually not fun and the least bit rewarding. Not trying to impress anybody. Having lots of money to have constant ammo and money for deaths and insurance is way more fun. Why don't people understand that other peoples opinions are different?
  • meatrocket8 likes this

AlecStewartOBE
  • AlecStewartOBE

The Gaffer

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:25 PM

Mate, i'm more interested in modding my console to force your OP to be in a normal font instead of that disgraceful, appalling colour. The idea that playing within The Spirit Of The Game is a revolution is utterly ridiculous.

Many of us have been playing legitimately since day one. Anything else just isn't cricket.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:28 PM

I have already seen a video on how to make like 700,000 dollars... its honestly very sad. I feel like this money situation will never go away. ever. But this money patch has opened my eyes. Im just going to do it the honest way from now on. Its not worth potentially getting banned. Anyone else on the same boat as i em?

It only takes an idea to start a revolution...

The problem is the missions don't pay a decent amount for the work you put in most often. If they would make good logical payouts then it would not be such a problem. I can say this much, even with all the glitching going on I bought a cash card (the best one) just to show my support. However I will glitch some money pretty soon if possibly if they don't get their sh*t together. I have been MUCH more patient then most even defending rockstar. However instead of just focusing on patching the exploits maybe they should focus on changing payouts and stuff so that people won't feel the need to use exploits in order to get a certain amount of cash.

I really wish people would stop spouting the same old bullsh*t excuses about low payouts. I played for 3 hours last night and came out with over 300k. While I agree that deathmatch and mission payouts could be adjusted up...you dont need to use exploits or cash cards to survive.
  • Miss Malevolent likes this

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:30 PM

There are 2 other new glitches i found that work past the update. One gives you 200K an hour as a bonus, another gives you the ability to never go into badsport lobby, however you will be a badsport forever and the timer will go higher and higher.

Not gonna post these anytime soon as i don't want it to be patched or spead around anywhere. Just saying... there will be loads of more $ glitches coming up.

huckmonkey
  • huckmonkey

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:53 PM

The vidoe shows that you can sell your adder after 1.10 I think. Not a glitch...

The glitch is the duplication and sale of supercars. Though a duplicated adder is only worth ~$200k, and it's a bitch to make the glitch work.

Expect the remaining 2 duplication glitches to be patched when 1.10 drops.

At which point 3 more are bound to be found.

Another is waiting to be released already

huckmonkey
  • huckmonkey

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:29 PM

Nah its actually not fun and the least bit rewarding. Not trying to impress anybody. Having lots of money to have constant ammo and money for deaths and insurance is way more fun. Why don't people understand that other peoples opinions are different?

Why anyone would play legitly in a progression based game thats so broken that it has to keep being reset is beond me. Why would I waste my time playing legit just to be reset? The game has no credibility. Nobody trusts R*. So why expect people to play legit? Ill keep playing this game, but it will be however the f*ck I want. And I probably wont buy the next gta unless I hear that it is remarkably different. Unless I just buy it to mess around and have fun in like this one, there will be no point if it's as broken.

Pitch~Black
  • Pitch~Black

Peon

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:38 PM Edited by Pitch~Black, 17 January 2014 - 02:39 PM.

There will always be glitches as long ass there are people playing who want to use them and are willing to look for them. I think post maintenance, though, R* has a better system in place for keeping it under control. But it's never going to be gone for good, there's really no need to "ew" and and "ah" when a new glitch shows up.

What I wish is people would stop going on about "because mission payouts", "because cash cards" or "because R* is the evil corporate boogey-man" crap. If you glitch, so be it. That's your choice and, personally, I won't judge you for it. Just stop trying to justify it and be honest with yourself about it. You aren't any kind of hero for doing it; neither are you if you don't. It's just a game. But if you are doing something you and everyone else knows is clearly not intended by the parameters and rules of the game itself, you are cheating. Simple as that. Just friggin admit it already and stop trying to convince yourself and others that it is something other than what it actually is.

• LuapYllier likes this

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:42 PM

...But if you are doing something you and everyone else knows is clearly not intended by the parameters and rules of the game itself, you are cheating. Simple as that. Just friggin admit it...

ok, but the whole entire game is a cheat, nobody, including production, is innocent.

Iceman918
  • Iceman918

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:45 PM

I have already seen a video on how to make like 700,000 dollars... its honestly very sad. I feel like this money situation will never go away. ever. But this money patch has opened my eyes. Im just going to do it the honest way from now on. Its not worth potentially getting banned. Anyone else on the same boat as i em?

I'm with you OP.  Playing yesterday and actually caring about money again made me realize how fun this game was and how quickly I had forgotten.  The thing I love, is that the very same idiots that insist on finding exploits for the game complain CONSTANTLY about wanting new DLC..... Well STOP CHEATING and maybe Rockstar won't have to devote so much time into patching exploits!  It really is pretty simple

• Miss Malevolent likes this

Oophilly215oO
  • Oophilly215oO

Keep it real

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:15 PM

They're spreading fast at this stage, and no, with the way gimpstar have been trying to hammer home their cash cards, the money situation will never go away, ever. 

I wish it wasn't true but sadly it is :/

Lets get out our banana's and show these glitchers we don't mess around!

Yeah what she said!

The vidoe shows that you can sell your adder after 1.10 I think. Not a glitch...

It shows you can sell a duplicated version of your own adder without actually selling your adder.. sounds like a money glitch to me.

wait what video? link plz

I don't support money glitching

VIVA LA REVOLUTIONNNNNNNNNNNNNN

LETS WORK TOGETHER TO NEVER EVER CHEAT N. SNITCH ON THE CHEATERSSSSSSSSSSSS

Agreed, if everyone could stop being lazy noobs and make there money the honest way... the game would not only be more realistic but it'd be funner.

There's always going to be someone, somewhere, looking for loopholes. It will never end I promise you.

I bet the algorithms used to filter out glitched / hacked money will be running most of the time from now on. I imagine that Rockstar are aware that's the easiest way to deal with the problem, and it should get easier as there are fewer cheats as cheating becomes more and more tricky.

Sounds like only a matter of time before the billionaires are the crack whores of tomorrow

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:16 PM

Why anyone would play legitly in a progression based game thats so broken that it has to keep being reset is beond me. Why would I waste my time playing legit just to be reset? The game has no credibility. Nobody trusts R*. So why expect people to play legit? Ill keep playing this game, but it will be however the f*ck I want. And I probably wont buy the next gta unless I hear that it is remarkably different. Unless I just buy it to mess around and have fun in like this one, there will be no point if it's as broken.
I`ve never been reset. Don`t know what your on about.

Oophilly215oO
  • Oophilly215oO

Keep it real

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:25 PM

increasing the payouts would decrease the quantity of people looking for endless way of making money by glitching/hacking...

I agree, but i think the long missions should definitely give you more money. For example if i do a race for 6 laps with 10+ people i think i should get a nice chunk of change. I dont need 30k a race but upping the payout would help the problem.

The problem is the missions don't pay a decent amount for the work you put in most often. If they would make good logical payouts then it would not be such a problem. I can say this much, even with all the glitching going on I bought a cash card (the best one) just to show my support. However I will glitch some money pretty soon if possibly if they don't get their sh*t together. I have been MUCH more patient then most even defending rockstar. However instead of just focusing on patching the exploits maybe they should focus on changing payouts and stuff so that people won't feel the need to use exploits in order to get a certain amount of cash.

I agree, payout increases would help the money problem. Or just not making some of the vehicles so f**kin expensive. Does the adder really need to be 1 million dollars? i think 600k would be reasonable.

It also makes the game very boring when you have EVERYTHING and so does everyone else.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:25 PM

increasing the payouts would decrease the quantity of people looking for endless way of making money by glitching/hacking...

I agree, but i think the long missions should definitely give you more money. For example if i do a race for 6 laps with 10+ people i think i should get a nice chunk of change. I dont need 30k a race but upping the payout would help the problem.
Races are actually paying pretty decent if you host the right one and set the laps right. I have multiple custom tracks that pay 20k cash and 5k rp for a win with 8 players. That only takes 5 minutes. Some of the deathmatches are set to 25 30 min or more and you get done and reap far less reward. THAT is where the problem lie. Also while im at it a 4 player 9 hole golf game or a full set in tennis can easily take an hour to play. Awarding anything less than 50k cash and 10k rp is just an insult.

Oophilly215oO
  • Oophilly215oO

Keep it real

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:40 PM

Races are actually paying pretty decent if you host the right one and set the laps right. I have multiple custom tracks that pay 20k cash and 5k rp for a win with 8 players. That only takes 5 minutes. Some of the deathmatches are set to 25 30 min or more and you get done and reap far less reward. THAT is where the problem lie. Also while im at it a 4 player 9 hole golf game or a full set in tennis can easily take an hour to play. Awarding anything less than 50k cash and 10k rp is just an insult.

I agree, what custom tracks do you have set up? I always just play jumps jumps jumps or the commute as they are my favorite and i feel like i get no money out of it.. is it because im doing a point to point race?

Strikeslip
  • Strikeslip

I'm a LOVER, not a FIGHTER !

• Feroci
  • Canada

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:48 PM

I agree, what custom tracks do you have set up? I always just play jumps jumps jumps or the commute as they are my favorite and i feel like i get no money out of it.. is it because im doing a point to point race?

Meh... jumpsjumpsjumps... Don't people find sitting in the loading screens for three minutes or more annoying when the race is only 90 seconds long?

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:48 PM

There's always going to be someone, somewhere, looking for loopholes. It will never end I promise you.

Thing is games like World of Warcraft have managed to be 100% "gold glitch" or hack free! It IS possible.

MsWolfe
  • MsWolfe

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. of Duty

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:51 PM

I don't think this is the case. I made two point to point races, 1 small circuit race. And a long island circuit race the other night. All of them give really high payouts for some reason. Same with RP. And we only tested them with two people.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:52 PM Edited by LuapYllier, 17 January 2014 - 05:56 PM.

point to points always suck in pay...i think there are only like two that go over the 4 minute cutoff that you need for the high pay.

Edit: and most of my content is in my sig. I dont want to pimp it out.

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:53 PM

I'm already using this glitch

j9bnt2.jpg

o ILL AUDIO o
  • o ILL AUDIO o

11-10-15

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:57 PM

I love how the hackers/exploiters keep sayin this game is broken.. not true, cause if it truely was broken it would be unplayable.
not unplayable by ppl's standards or opinions but broken as in fact..
fck outta here with your excuses.

some heads have no idea what it means to be legit.. shame.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users