Photo

Cargobobs now spawn at Fort Zancudo in F/M

35 replies to this topic
Trindalas
  • Trindalas

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 02:01 AM

anyway, once you get to the buy page for them, they are 185k, making them the cheapest air vehicle in game.

What is the page for them?

SaturdayNight
  • SaturdayNight

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 02:01 AM

I only see use of getting a cargobob in, not out. If I go into the airbase, I'm coming out with a tank or a Lazer. 

AgentExeider
  • AgentExeider

Secret Agent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 January 2014 - 02:14 AM

anyway, once you get to the buy page for them, they are 185k, making them the cheapest air vehicle in game.

www.warstock-cache-and-carry.com/details5

goto any vehicle on the site, then click home, hover cursor over address bar, and hit B then A or (O and X???) to go back a page and into edit of the address bar, change the number from what ever it is to the number: 5 and hit the enter key on the on screen keyboard and bam you there on the buy page.

Pete4000uk
  • Pete4000uk

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 03:31 AM

I've been surprised to find one spawn on top of one of the hospitals (maybe they needed it to airlift one of the menu obese women in the city!) as well as Sandy Shores.

Trindalas
  • Trindalas

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 04:25 AM

goto any vehicle on the site, then click home, hover cursor over address bar, and hit B then A or (O and X???) to go back a page and into edit of the address bar, change the number from what ever it is to the number: 5 and hit the enter key on the on screen keyboard and bam you there on the buy page.

They must have removed it then, as clicking the address bar deletes all the text in it and there is no / key on the on screen keyboard. :(

AgentExeider
  • AgentExeider

Secret Agent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 January 2014 - 08:02 AM

They must have removed it then, as clicking the address bar deletes all the text in it and there is no / key on the on screen keyboard. :(

No, after you go into the site, then click HOME to take you back to EyeFind, then hold your cursor over the addy bar, then B and A, you have to be quick, but if your fast enough, doesn't have to be very fast, you will be able in the addy bar and edit the address.

Trust me it's there. I have directed about 30 people to it just this evening.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users