Photo

They Are Still Watching

73 replies to this topic
BigMamArBeaSt
  • BigMamArBeaSt

Sniping griefers one at a time

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:15 PM

This isn't a complaint, more like a warning to anyone trying to outsmart the system. After the maintenance I had $0 which is fine because I managed to still keep everything I bought, had all the cars I wanted plus a couple of extra Adders so I could make something back. As soon as I got on earlier I sold the Adders and was up to a million. Just now got on though and I'm back to $0 and no Adders so I guess they're watching to see if people will try this trick. Best of luck to everyone trying to fool them. Cheers. 

B**llsh*t! I call B*llsh*t! You trolls and your BS little they took my money again posts! Get a friggin' life! I got on last night. I sold 1 Adder. I swapped characters and went about my business. Logged out. Logged back in a couple hours later and I still have the money from selling the Adder.

It makes sense that they call you trolls. You live in the basement under mommy's stairs!

Druminator
  • Druminator

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:53 PM

Selling a bunch of super cars will get you flagged because there's a detection system monitoring how quickly you make how much. Sell one a day and you'll be fine. I sold an adder yesterday and still have my $. "They" are not watching. They Juan just see if you're making more than you should in a certain amount of time doing certain things.

I figured that was the case.

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:57 PM

20k? I can confirm it's way more than that. Minigun ammo is 15k, rpg ammo is 10k, and grenade launcher ammo is 5k. A friend of mine filled his ammo before the purge in a mission lobby and it cost him over 100k.

If you buy it at the Ammunition, it is $15,000 to refill only the minigun.

But when you go into a mission lobby you have the option of filling up all your ammo for $20,000, if you have used all of it.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:02 PM

BigMamArBeaSt, on 17 Jan 2014 - 5:15 PM, said:

Druminator, on 17 Jan 2014 - 07:25 AM, said:

This isn't a complaint, more like a warning to anyone trying to outsmart the system. After the maintenance I had $0 which is fine because I managed to still keep everything I bought, had all the cars I wanted plus a couple of extra Adders so I could make something back. As soon as I got on earlier I sold the Adders and was up to a million. Just now got on though and I'm back to $0 and no Adders so I guess they're watching to see if people will try this trick. Best of luck to everyone trying to fool them. Cheers. 

B**llsh*t! I call B*llsh*t! You trolls and your BS little they took my money again posts! Get a friggin' life! I got on last night. I sold 1 Adder. I swapped characters and went about my business. Logged out. Logged back in a couple hours later and I still have the money from selling the Adder.

It makes sense that they call you trolls. You live in the basement under mommy's stairs!

actually the term trolls has nothing to do with the mythical creatures

it comes from the verb trolling

as in "to fish for by trailing a baited line from behind a slowly moving boat"

iainspad
  • iainspad

Souled Out to The New World Order

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:10 PM

I don't really see the point of making something like that up lol I got on around 6:30 est just to sell them and didn't get back on until after midnight which was the next day technically. Either way it's happening to some and not to others. I heard various things when I got back on, one person lost all money and all cars in his garage, another person said he only lost money and some people on reddit said they still have their money so it's still being worked on I guess. Cheers.

PICS OF TRANSACTION LOG FROM ATM OR IT NEVER HAPPENED.

Xeloj
  • Xeloj

Anti-Griefer

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:19 PM

Anyone claiming you lost adder money is lying and trolling, or jealous they didn't store adders before the clean sweep. 

I sold one adder after the sweep because R* left me with $3400, not even enough to fill up one of my weapons ammo. I instantly got $600,000, and now I'm back up to $750,000 or so after a few survivals, races, and missions.

• iainspad likes this

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:22 PM

I think this applies to folks who sell all their Adders at once. Which is fine by me! Sell all your Adders at once and prove the OP wrong.

Xeloj
  • Xeloj

Anti-Griefer

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:26 PM

Just sold another one. Now I'm a millionaire again. The magical bogey man didn't empty my bank account. 

Strikeslip
  • Strikeslip

I'm a LOVER, not a FIGHTER !

• Feroci
  • Canada

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:42 PM

As soon as I sold ten Adders last night, my phone rang... It was R* calling to give me five seconds to leave the room because they were going to trigger the remote bomb in my PS3.

Not only is my PS3 now destroyed, but my cat, who was laying on it at the time, had half of her fur burned off.

Not cool R* !

• am30 likes this

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:44 PM

Just sold another one. Now I'm a millionaire again. The magical bogey man didn't empty my bank account. 

lol cant wait for the bit where you come back and are all "WTF BUT I WAS SELLIN SLOWLEE AND THEY STILL STEELED MY MONEH!!1"

Xeloj
  • Xeloj

Anti-Griefer

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:50 PM

lol cant wait for the bit where you come back and are all "WTF BUT I WAS SELLIN SLOWLEE AND THEY STILL STEELED MY MONEH!!1"

lol, you will be waiting a very long time

Strikeslip
  • Strikeslip

I'm a LOVER, not a FIGHTER !

• Feroci
  • Canada

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:53 PM

It's all just numbers in a database.  The database doesn't care how fast or slow you do something, or if you drive discretely through back alleys and sneak into LSC while wearing a mask to sell your Adder.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:09 PM

Sorry but you people are being paranoid as hell. There are a lot of cloud saving problems, which means if you sell your car at the wrong moment, the car will be gone and the money won't be added to your account.

Dementious
  • Dementious

As mad as a hatter and as crazy as sin.

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:14 PM

conspiracy.jpg

• Ninja_Gear likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users