Photo

They Are Still Watching

73 replies to this topic
GTASuspectOnFoot
  • GTASuspectOnFoot

Homie

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:01 AM

Rockstar probably has some BS that would legally allow them to essentially steal from you.

Like once you spend the shark card money on in game goods, it's no longer considered your money that you paid for.

TheKidKid415
  • TheKidKid415

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:11 AM

Yesterday night I had 550k, I sold my fully modded adder and felon(total earned is more than 800k), then play some missons and sell regular cars in between too. And I made my money above 1.4 millions again.

I did not open the game and will not open it till evening today but when I check from socialclub my money seems still there. Maybe you sold adders too early before they finished the cleaning or my money will go away too when I open my PS3 at the evening...

nope .
their system remove your money only when you reboot your xbox or ps3 .
and if you get 1 million in a hour , you probably will get flagged and next time you join GTA Online it will restore your money to 0$

I still have my $ I bought 10 adders on my 2nd character before r* did the Maintence i sold 2 non modded adders and 2 fully modded adders on my first character and got $3million on top of what r* left me $550k I played for a few hours and turned off my ps3 and turned it back on an hr later and the money is still in my account!! I figured r* will be on a lookout about ppl selling cars so I'm going to treat my 8 Adders like there Gold bars and sell them 1 at a time when I need money!! It sucks looking at my gta I $ had $60billion of free gifted money and I was still doing jobs robbing armor trucks and stores with my main legit character at lvl 202 now it sucks I have to do jobs just so I can buy ammo!

Squirrel__Army
  • Squirrel__Army

Creative Genius

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:16 AM

now it sucks I have to do jobs just so I can buy ammo!

So it sucks that you now have to play the game like rockstar intended? 

I was never a billionaire but I was comfortable, losing the cash though has probably improved my wanting to play. I don't have anything left to buy apart from a minigun so this purge has done the right thing by making players work again for the money.

• RowanSane, Punkdaz, JoeMamma and 1 other like this

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:27 AM

now it sucks I have to do jobs just so I can buy ammo!

So it sucks that you now have to play the game like rockstar intended? 

I was never a billionaire but I was comfortable, losing the cash though has probably improved my wanting to play. I don't have anything left to buy apart from a minigun so this purge has done the right thing by making players work again for the money.

Its a bullsh*t claim anyway, he just told us he has $3.5 million so he hardly needs to do jobs to buy ammo...

am30
  • am30

XBL - TheHiddenJackal

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:37 AM

I've still got my Adder sale money but I only sold one.  Be sensible and only sell when you need to sell.  It's not difficult.

It's resaonable to expect that selling a few Adders at a time will attract their attention and suspicsions of glitching.

Squirrel__Army
  • Squirrel__Army

Creative Genius

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 11:02 AM

What on earth are people spending their cash on if they are needing to sell multiple adders? Most people have all the pegasus vehicles & a garage full of cars modded to their liking, to purchase all ammo doesn't cost more than 200k even if you have used every last bullet.

Does the average player feel uncomfortable unless they have millions in their bank account? Having the assets is the same as having the cash it's just not in the top right corner of the screen. You don't have any less money by keeping your adders in storage. 

• Thr33X likes this

DeathByGenocide
  • DeathByGenocide

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 11:59 AM

i've sold 3 adders & money is there 12hrs later, OP got unlucky I think.

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2014 - 12:28 PM

Or...
The Op is a fear mongering bullsh*t artist..
Give more details!!
-Time span
-Were they bought after 1.07 and sellable
- Were they dupes and you did a glitch to sell them
-Are you trolling?
I sold a few Adders, Z Type, couple modded Ballers all within in time limits and money is still there.
  • mo-seph and Cincy32 like this

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 12:44 PM

Or...
Give more details!!
-Time span
-Are you trolling?
I sold a few Adders, Z Type, couple modded Ballers all within in time limits and money is still there.

finally something i trust... cheers bu

iainspad
  • iainspad

(Sorry for bad grammar I'm at kfc)

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 17 January 2014 - 12:48 PM Edited by iainspad, 17 January 2014 - 12:49 PM.

Oh look, thy asses have been kicked for trying to grasp financial gain.

Frankly, I think it's more because R* said you can keep your stuff from the counterfeit cash.

They just didn't mention not to use it to try and outsmart them.

Bring on the payday from heists...

• JoeMamma likes this

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2014 - 12:52 PM

Or...
Give more details!!
-Time span
-Are you trolling?

finally something i trust... cheers bu
Really..like where's the bitch slap button on here?? I would be wearing that sh*t down after reading some of these posts lately..

Druminator
  • Druminator

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:36 PM Edited by Druminator, 17 January 2014 - 02:36 PM.

I don't really see the point of making something like that up lol I got on around 6:30 est just to sell them and didn't get back on until after midnight which was the next day technically. Either way it's happening to some and not to others. I heard various things when I got back on, one person lost all money and all cars in his garage, another person said he only lost money and some people on reddit said they still have their money so it's still being worked on I guess. Cheers.

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

Police Buffalo Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:41 PM Edited by Sugar Free Nos, 17 January 2014 - 02:42 PM.

tin-foil-hat.jpg

• Jolly SWAGman likes this

Jolly SWAGman
  • Jolly SWAGman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:56 PM Edited by Jolly SWAGman, 17 January 2014 - 03:09 PM.

tin-foil-hat.jpg

Sugar Frees Nos's cousin Me-Maw in the photo is a good example of someone getting sucked into the "aluminium foil protecting you" racket I was talking about before. The foil wearer (Me-Maw) in the photo is clearly on heroin and not on any type of amphetamine whatsoever so they will not be getting any anti-government surveillance protection from the foil at all.
  • Sugar Free Nos likes this

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

Police Buffalo Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:58 PM

tin-foil-hat.jpg

That guy in the photo is a good example of someone getting sucked into the "aluminium foil protecting you" racket I was talking about before. The foil wearer in the photo is clearly on heroin and not on any type of amphetamine whatsoever so they will not be getting any anti-government surveillance protection from the foil at all.

Guy?

That's my cousin's Me-Maw.

How dare you!

Frostee
  • Frostee

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:59 PM

Yesterday night I had 550k, I sold my fully modded adder and felon(total earned is more than 800k), then play some missons and sell regular cars in between too. And I made my money above 1.4 millions again.

I did not open the game and will not open it till evening today but when I check from socialclub my money seems still there. Maybe you sold adders too early before they finished the cleaning or my money will go away too when I open my PS3 at the evening...

nope .

their system remove your money only when you reboot your xbox or ps3 .

and if you get 1 million in a hour , you probably will get flagged and next time you join GTA Online it will restore your money to 0$

false, sold two adders in one session last night, came back three hours later and was completely fine

Jolly SWAGman
  • Jolly SWAGman

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:02 PM

tin-foil-hat.jpg

That guy in the photo is a good example of someone getting sucked into the "aluminium foil protecting you" racket I was talking about before. The foil wearer in the photo is clearly on heroin and not on any type of amphetamine whatsoever so they will not be getting any anti-government surveillance protection from the foil at all.

Guy?

How dare you!

Fixed my first post for you.

I can't fix your cousin's heroin/ foil compatibility issues though.

Hoosierdaddy76
  • Hoosierdaddy76

Are friends electric?

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:03 PM

It's not "somebody" watching, it's "something." They've already previously explained that a random, automated monitoring system is in place that routinely checks for abnormal fluctuations in your personal and account balances. That is how many people were found out even before the purge. Somebody going from less than a million to close to 5 million in a short time, for example, would show up as anomalous and therefore suspect.

RajunCajun88
  • RajunCajun88

Rebel Riders MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:05 PM

I sold one of my chradders yesterday and it got me to 700k (I was left with 50k by R*) and bought about 450k worth of stuff. I still have my 250k so i'm not having issues. Just don't go over 1 million. Sell your adders when you really need the money.

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:08 PM

This isn't a complaint, more like a warning to anyone trying to outsmart the system. After the maintenance I had $0 which is fine because I managed to still keep everything I bought, had all the cars I wanted plus a couple of extra Adders so I could make something back. As soon as I got on earlier I sold the Adders and was up to a million. Just now got on though and I'm back to $0 and no Adders so I guess they're watching to see if people will try this trick. Best of luck to everyone trying to fool them. Cheers.

Do you have a second character? Cause, the half a mill and change is probably on that one.

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

Police Buffalo Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:10 PM

tin-foil-hat.jpg

Guy?

How dare you!

peanut_butter_conspiracy-for_children_of

91515062.jpg

funny-cat-conspiracy-aliens.jpg

Rockstar is watching our every move.

It's making me very uneasy.

They know exactly what we are doing!

No one is safe!

Run!

Hide!

Stock up on Peanut Butter!

EddieSmithson
  • EddieSmithson

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:11 PM

Sold an Adder within a few hours of the servers coming back online, went up to 1.2 million. Logged on again last night and my money hasn't been touched. Just gonna sell them as needed and keep my max balance around the 1 million mark.

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:16 PM

Selling a bunch of super cars will get you flagged because there's a detection system monitoring how quickly you make how much. Sell one a day and you'll be fine. I sold an adder yesterday and still have my $. "They" are not watching. They Juan just see if you're making more than you should in a certain amount of time doing certain things.

BrandonLyniv
  • BrandonLyniv

Mastermind

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:21 PM

I didn't have adders to sell but I sold a couple fixed up oracles and my old infernus. Did high paying missions after that and now I have 1.5m. Though, I didn't have any gifted modded money when they sweeped everyone's cash so maybe that has something to do with it.

Jolly SWAGman
  • Jolly SWAGman

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:23 PM

tin-foil-hat.jpg

Guy?

How dare you!

peanut_butter_conspiracy-for_children_of

91515062.jpg

funny-cat-conspiracy-aliens.jpg

Rockstar is watching our every move.

It's making me very uneasy.

They know exactly what we are doing!

No one is safe!

Run!

Hide!

Stock up on Peanut Butter!

Now that second lady gets it. Massive pupils and a brain covered with metal. No-one is reading her thoughts

Chinsei
  • Chinsei

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:36 PM

nice how people are so concerned with keeping fake money. really is it so hard to play the game legitly an earn money o.O are you all really so bad at the game that you can't earn the money on your own? i've played maybe 3 weeks an earned atleast 1.6m o.O doing missions , an stuff. o.O heck earned 400k just doing covenant like.. 30? times (best guess 12k per time so probably closer to 40 times) in one day. so.. o.o earning money isn't that hard .

sigh ..the days when people actually wanted to play a game , as opposed to exploit it an then complain about how easy it is. if its so easy go earn the money back an stop sounding like drug addicts " Oh god the cops took my dope but i still have a stash...there watching..i'll only use when i can't take the withdraw anymore..i swear...just one more hit man just one more..i swear i'll stop after this last one."

pokemon4ever
  • pokemon4ever

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:42 PM

This forum is a cesspool of trolls and fools lol.

I had 2 mil yesterday and still have it today. I've sold numerous vehicles.

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:06 PM

What on earth are people spending their cash on if they are needing to sell multiple adders? Most people have all the pegasus vehicles & a garage full of cars modded to their liking, to purchase all ammo doesn't cost more than 200k even if you have used every last bullet.

Does the average player feel uncomfortable unless they have millions in their bank account? Having the assets is the same as having the cash it's just not in the top right corner of the screen. You don't have any less money by keeping your adders in storage.

Actually if you used every last bullet, it would only cost you $20K to refill it in the job lobby.

But yeah, they just want to feel like big man on campus. When it's utterly meaningless. Tiny victories.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:10 PM Edited by blk95ta, 17 January 2014 - 04:10 PM.

20k? I can confirm it's way more than that. Minigun ammo is 15k, rpg ammo is 10k, and grenade launcher ammo is 5k. A friend of mine filled his ammo before the purge in a mission lobby and it cost him over 100k.

Chinsei
  • Chinsei

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:11 PM

when ever i'm in the job lobby o.O the max ammo cost for me is around 190k o.O though since i accidentally clicked it once... i have plenty of ammo to last for well..at the rate i've used it...until the end of feburary! >.< but i don't have the RPG yet, or minigun o.O but i have one of almost every available gun..though mostly through accidental button presses >.< (very accident prone)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users