Photo

They Are Still Watching

73 replies to this topic
Druminator
  • Druminator

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:25 AM Edited by Druminator, 17 January 2014 - 06:26 AM.

This isn't a complaint, more like a warning to anyone trying to outsmart the system. After the maintenance I had $0 which is fine because I managed to still keep everything I bought, had all the cars I wanted plus a couple of extra Adders so I could make something back. As soon as I got on earlier I sold the Adders and was up to a million. Just now got on though and I'm back to $0 and no Adders so I guess they're watching to see if people will try this trick. Best of luck to everyone trying to fool them. Cheers. 

• SilverFox1 and iainspad like this

Doofey
  • Doofey

Old Skool, you know it!

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:45 AM

It's more likely that they tagged sellable assets that were bought with the illegitimate money and when it is sold, that money is cleared out when you log out.
I highly doubt there is a person actively tracking the sales from illegitimate purchases and clearing out your account.

With that being the case, there is no way to get that money back and you only gain by keeping the assets forever.
  • The real coast guard likes this

jesusalready
  • jesusalready

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:54 AM

This is asking a lot.  Show proof or don't bother making a thread that is unsubstantiated.

I have yet to see another forum reporting this type of experience.

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:54 AM Edited by Jolly SWAGman, 17 January 2014 - 12:34 PM.

They can't watch me anymore. I've smashed my xbox, removed all the light globes in my house and covered my windows with aluminium foil. Rockstar aren't stealing my thoughts from now on, I'm taking a stand. I recommend you all do the same.

I'm serious about my personal security and I ensure I always pick the most anonymous products to ensure I am not tracked.

-Posted from my Iphone-
  • Sharks80fr, Staten, Solid Scorpion and 16 others like this

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:56 AM

The irony of your post title with your avatar made me lol.

I sold my 9F and Rapid GT and I went from 350k to around 800k last night and when I loaded up the game today, it dropped me back to 200k, actually I made a loss, so they're indeed watching

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:58 AM

They can't watch me anymore. I've smashed my xbox, removed all the light globes in my house and covered my windows with aluminium foil. Rockstar aren't stealing my thoughts from now on, I'm taking a stand.

aluminium does nothing. Why do you think it's legal to buy. If you want to block the signal you need to use plutonium
  • Jolly Swagman likes this

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:00 AM

mj-laughing.gif

• Druminator, Khaos89, LeAristocrat and 8 others like this

jesusalready
  • jesusalready

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:00 AM

They can't watch me anymore. I've smashed my xbox, removed all the light globes in my house and covered my windows with aluminium foil. Rockstar aren't stealing my thoughts from now on, I'm taking a stand.

aluminium does nothing. Why do you think it's legal to buy. If you want to block the signal you need to use plutonium

Actually aluminum does work as does straight up steel.  If you have it arranged correctly you will have your own little Faraday cage that disrupts waves.

• hesselgren likes this

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:03 AM

Actually aluminum does work as does straight up steel.  If you have it arranged correctly you will have your own little Faraday cage that disrupts waves.

Does someone have a fday caged survival drawer? Just curious...

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:04 AM

It's more likely that they tagged sellable assets that were bought with the illegitimate money and when it is sold, that money is cleared out when you log out.
I highly doubt there is a person actively tracking the sales from illegitimate purchases and clearing out your account.

With that being the case, there is no way to get that money back and you only gain by keeping the assets forever.

i wonder when this was put in place. all my adders were bought during 1.07 and i've sold 3 and not lost any money. maybe they put some sort of bug in during the 1.09 update so any cars bought after 1.09 are bugged like this?

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:04 AM

Everyone ignore hornedturtle. They are obviously working with the Rockstar/Government conspirers. Everyone know plutonium magnifies brain signals not dulls them. Of course aluminium is legal but to activate its protective properties you need to smoke a sh*t lot of crystal meth, which is of course illegal. They keep the aluminum legal to fool suckers into thinking that will protect them but in reality you need the foil and the meth to be safe.
  • Solid Scorpion and Rinsaf like this

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:06 AM

Everyone ignore hornedturtle. They are obviously working with the Rockstar/Government conspirers. Everyone know plutonium magnifies brain signals not dulls them. Of course aluminium is legal but to activate its protective properties you need to smoke a sh*t lot of crystal meth, which is of course illegal. They keep the aluminum legal to fool suckers into thinking that will protect them but in reality you need the foil and the meth to be safe.

Best sentence ever. :)

asilcenk
  • asilcenk

Thug

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:08 AM

Yesterday night I had 550k, I sold my fully modded adder and felon(total earned is more than 800k), then play some missons and sell regular cars in between too. And I made my money above 1.4 millions again.

I did not open the game and will not open it till evening today but when I check from socialclub my money seems still there. Maybe you sold adders too early before they finished the cleaning or my money will go away too when I open my PS3 at the evening...

x_CrazyBuns_x
  • x_CrazyBuns_x

Crazy Bunny Lady >_<"

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:14 AM

I'm already full of neckbeard tears I can't take anymore, stahp @_@

• Omnifarious and LeAristocrat like this

jesusalready
  • jesusalready

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:15 AM

Does someone have a fday caged survival drawer? Just curious...

I lived in one for a year.  F'ed up my entire cell service.  My rates doubled because of the data structure at the time (this was before 3G - and 3g wouldn't have fixed it)

funmw2
  • funmw2

Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:18 AM Edited by funmw2, 17 January 2014 - 07:18 AM.

Yesterday night I had 550k, I sold my fully modded adder and felon(total earned is more than 800k), then play some missons and sell regular cars in between too. And I made my money above 1.4 millions again.

I did not open the game and will not open it till evening today but when I check from socialclub my money seems still there. Maybe you sold adders too early before they finished the cleaning or my money will go away too when I open my PS3 at the evening...

nope .

their system remove your money only when you reboot your xbox or ps3 .

and if you get 1 million in a hour , you probably will get flagged and next time you join GTA Online it will restore your money to 0$

K-lub84
  • K-lub84

Playa

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:19 AM

mj-laughing.gif

I've sold 3 adders today all had 4 hour gaps in between. Logged off for 8 to sleep came back still 7 adders and 4 million$ from grinding and selling.

They have a counter measure that looks for huge increase in a few hours.

Stop being so damn Freddy and take your time.

mochakaboom
  • mochakaboom

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:22 AM

mj-laughing.gif

I've sold 3 adders today all had 4 hour gaps in between. Logged off for 8 to sleep came back still 7 adders and 4 million$ from grinding and selling.

That's what i'm thinking too.  Like they put a cap on how much money you can make, passing that cap will trigger some kind of hotkey and delete your money right away (Or an hour later) 

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:26 AM

mj-laughing.gif

44974815.jpg

• LeAristocrat likes this

K-lub84
  • K-lub84

Playa

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:49 AM

mj-laughing.gif

44974815.jpg

Ok tell us after you log off and go to bed get back on buddy.

GTASuspectOnFoot
  • GTASuspectOnFoot

Homie

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:00 AM Edited by GTASuspectOnFoot, 17 January 2014 - 08:03 AM.

Why does Rockstar care if you sell the assets THEY LET YOU KEEP? The purpose of selling those assets is to get CASH TO SPEND. What difference does it make what you do with the value of the asset they declared yours?

Obviously Rockstar has the right to do whatever they want, but that doesn't mean their decisions are free from public scrutiny and discussion.

Does anyone else see the inconsitency in their handling of the hacked money situation?:

You recieved hacked money - You spent it on X - You can keep X, but the rest of the money is removed -///- *you can't sell X, even though it's considered yours to keep*

Anyone?

• cwo-reynolds and Cincy32 like this

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:16 AM

I bought my Adders the night before the shutdown. Sold two yesterday and my money is still there.

Also, this purge really didn't go so well LOL

2we99wm.jpg

from gta5stats

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:25 AM

I bought my Adders the night before the shutdown. Sold two yesterday and my money is still there.

Also, this purge really didn't go so well LOL

2we99wm.jpg

from gta5stats

from recollection thats the same top 10 as pre-purge, GTA5stats might not have updated all accounts from SC changes yet... or R* overlooked the biggest recipient of hacked money... neither would actually surprise me at this point

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:27 AM

from recollection thats the same top 10 as pre-purge, GTA5stats might not have updated all accounts from SC changes yet... or R* overlooked the biggest recipient of hacked money... neither would actually surprise me at this point

I went through and updated a few of the ones at the top, they still have their money.

JC'
  • JC'

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:31 AM

The accounts that are banned would show up having money or will their account be as if it never existed?

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

R.I.P. in peace Aesthetic, you beautifully beta bastard you.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 January 2014 - 09:08 AM

Of course they're still watching... They're always watching... I... I need to go cut my brake lines, I know they're listening to me through those. (No sh*t, that actually happened in my home town, a certain someone I know, who went nuts, tin foil hat and all, cut her break lines because she thought the government was listening to her through them. Absolutely no joke...)

Wheeling and Dealing
  • Wheeling and Dealing

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 January 2014 - 09:12 AM

Earned revenue and glitched revenue mixes and makes that point moot, even if they rally up all the stats it is still flawed. They left me with 600k out of 2billion. I didnt havr/nor make 600k or even close to it and i spent 38million. It is more like a default algoratim.
  • Cincy32 likes this

Wayne Daniels
  • Wayne Daniels

Cattle Rustler

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 January 2014 - 09:19 AM Edited by gta_aus, 17 January 2014 - 09:20 AM.

Hopefully everyone sold their Adders to try and get money and now they lost all their adders and can't afford new ones. Could we finally be seeing adder free lobbies?

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 17 January 2014 - 09:37 AM

well i sold 1 of my adders and still got my money.

maybe OP sold his car and the cloud didnt save, they were having that kind of issue yesterday.

lonlon
  • lonlon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 09:55 AM

Just for sh*ts and giggles someone should buy a cash card then buy a few cars worth over a few mil then sell them close together and see if rockstar steals your money

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users