Photo

☠Black Sails☠

15 replies to this topic
CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:47 AM Edited by CatDog96, 17 January 2014 - 02:32 PM.

PH8MMmqj6Cqibd_2_m.jpg

1715: The Golden Age of Piracy. New Providence is a lawless island, controlled by history's most notorious pirate captains- The most feared: Captain Flint.

Trailer- https://www.youtube....h?v=8aigIJGeykI

Does anyone plan on watching this, I've seen the first episode and I think it is pretty good. The first episode will be available for free online on the 18th of January and it starts on tv on the 25th.  

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most GIFted Member

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:05 AM

I don't have the channel it's going to air on so I guess I'm going to have to pirate it. Certainly looks like an interesting series though, looking forward to watching that first episode.

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:01 AM

I just got the channel so I will check it out

W2B
  • W2B

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 17 January 2014 - 09:40 AM

Filmed in Cape Town plus a few SA actors.... Of course I'm gonna watch it haha

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 January 2014 - 01:48 AM

Here is the 1st episode, I think its region blocked so you could get something to unblock it (I use ProxMate for chrome) or find it somewhere else.

• Tacymist likes this

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most GIFted Member

Posted 19 January 2014 - 03:05 AM

Thanks! That saves me the trouble in looking for it. :)

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 19 January 2014 - 05:28 AM

It was a decent episode but I'll reserve my judgement until after I've seen a few more at least. It definitely has the potential.

Also, there's nudity so yay! :p

• El Diablo likes this

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

I Love Pony Farming

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 19 January 2014 - 06:06 PM

I don't have the channel it's going to air on so I guess I'm going to have to pirate it.

Zing!

I think if you look at this on one of those new TV sets you can see details that you can't normally...

...Damnit the font on the teleprompter is all off...

*walks offstage*

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most Knowledgeable [Movies & TV] 2013

Posted 19 January 2014 - 06:57 PM

I kept seeing previews of this while I was playing ACIV a couple weeks back. The concept is a no-brainer, at least the pirate concept of it. The idea to have it be a straight up drama, is the genius part. I'll have to give it a try.

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

http://gabenislife.com/

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:40 AM

I just watched the first episode and I am interested enough to keep with it for now.

Dat lesbian scene doe....was a nice bonus.

I'll keep with it for a few more episodes and hopefully I'll stick with it. Hopefully it won't be one of those shows that starts on a high note and then just keeps plummeting.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:26 AM Edited by The Yokel, 04 February 2014 - 08:27 AM.

Lots of nudity in this show. It's kinda good. But the thing is, Treasure Island is my favorite book and they f*cked up with John Silver. I do not like the actor at all. He's overacting with his face.

Hopefully it will become better.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"Not Santa's balls!"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:25 AM

It was a decent episode but I'll reserve my judgement until after I've seen a few more at least. It definitely has the potential.

Also, there's nudity so yay! :p

premium cable, bro!
there's always nudity.

I agree though.

after watching the first 2 episodes now I can say that it's something I'd like to see more of. there's good things going for the characters and especially the aesthetics. every scene looks fantastic, the acting is strong, and who doesn't love pirates? now we just have to wait and see if the show can find its voice and make the story interesting / worth following.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:02 AM

I'm kind of let down.. sure it's early in the show but damn.. they've seemed to ruin the Pirate legacy yet again.. damn, is there any network, director or screenwriter out there that can produce a decent f*cking pirate flick or show? For f*cks sake.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:56 AM

The boob fest is neverending. So many boobs. Boobs everywhere. I'd grope them all.

mfoster09
  • mfoster09

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 09 February 2014 - 05:42 PM

I have been watching black sails from the start and enjoy it. I also like the fact that a bunch of no name actors have put on such a great production.

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:46 PM

I'm kind of let down.. sure it's early in the show but damn.. they've seemed to ruin the Pirate legacy yet again.. damn, is there any network, director or screenwriter out there that can produce a decent f*cking pirate flick or show? For f*cks sake.

2efrfxt.jpg

God dam cleanest pirates ive seen(only complaint without lots of swearing) Its a joke,  vampires/warewolves  pirates :cry: next it will be stuff about the war.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users