Quantcast

» «
Photo

When will GTA 4 interactive map be back up?

4 replies to this topic
Plank.
  • Plank.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:50 AM

I've noticed that the interactive map and street view have been down to become compatible with the newest version of Google Maps. When can we expect it to come back?

Polish_Trucker
  • Polish_Trucker

It's the Hoff, I've been on this beach since Baywatch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 17 January 2014 - 09:20 AM Edited by Polish_Trucker, 17 January 2014 - 10:14 AM.

When Tank gets off the whiskey ;)

But I doubt it'll be back any time soon tho, as lots of sites/pages need refurbishing and updating.

• Empty World likes this

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:44 AM

Spider-Vice mentioned in another thread that the Google Maps API completely changed recently and that might have been what had messed up everything in the map, I am sure the admins are working on fixing it. :^:

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 17 January 2014 - 11:31 AM Edited by Dr. John, 17 January 2014 - 11:32 AM.

Spider-Vice mentioned in another thread that the Google Maps API completely changed recently and that might have been what had messed up everything in the map, I am sure the admins are working on fixing it. :^:

Wow, admins are surely are going to have a lot in thier plates. They are still dealing with this forum's new features already.

I really liked that map, not in the sense of helping me out but just for fun. Looking at the streets of Liberty City never gets old (And I am I talking about GTA III, mind you). :p

I guess SoL is secretly making another version right now. Can't deny that his fanboysim might have made him crazy.

spazz21
  • spazz21

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:33 PM

It's nice to use across clans

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users