by the way, 25rp times the amount of kills you got is around 17kRP

which makes a lot more sense than only 9000rp filling half the damn level

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

GTA0: Unreal on Wheels

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:58 AM

God, why don't you people just play the f*cking game.

What beautiful, sublime, dry, wry sarcasm.  Best of the day.  And he said it with a straight face!  :colgate: Masterful !!

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:04 AM

yeah this topic needs to be locked like right now mods..

lol no

o ILL AUDIO o
  • o ILL AUDIO o

M0Dified's Breaker

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:11 AM

That's boring as hell.

She's right, I found out about this exploit about a week ago.. First few minutes it's funny, but after 5 mins it's completely dull.
But if ppl really need the RP that much, then more power to em.
Lol

MAR10HD
  • MAR10HD

Legit Business

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:14 AM

That's boring as hell.

She's right, I found out about this exploit about a week ago.. First few minutes it's funny, but after 5 mins it's completely dull.
But if ppl really need the RP that much, then more power to em.
Lol

That's what I was trying to say before, for the sake of RP glitches id prefer to blast fools rather than hover off the ground hoping I don't accidentally end the mision. I never did that method tho.

When I want to have fun which is almost always I wont sit there doing a glitch. If I had a need for RP fast I would however.

• tom_p1980 likes this

da_illest101
  • da_illest101

GTA World Heavy Weight Champion

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:42 AM

who say we didn't? Let's face it this game lack of interesting content. The most fun I have is playing with others on the main map. Once I reach level 100 ( 5 more levels) I doubt I'll do any game mode

mr. libs
  • mr. libs

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:50 AM

four trailers from lester crest nets you a whole lotta rp if you can survive the onslaught of the marines.

What I do is:

1. kill all the bodyguards in the lot

2. Attach trailer to semi, hop in than hop back out

this will activate the infinite spawning enemies and the cool part is if you're for instance in a helicopter they will follow you whereever you go even atop mount chilliad if neccessary or into the LC bank, there's lots of shootout locales you can choose and the fact that they never stop coming presents you with a challenge of how many highly trained professional killers are you gonna kill today?

I didn't know they spawned endlessly in the los santos connection.

JODonnell2194
  • JODonnell2194

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:29 AM

One problem, you'll get 9,000 rp but with the amount of ammo you just used killing 700ppl, you probably end up losing $50,000

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:23 AM Edited by UnicornAssassin, 17 January 2014 - 06:24 AM.

[long story about infinite enemy spawning during the Martin mission "Sticking Up The Stick Up Crew]

IS THIS NORMAL!?

Yes, it's normal. This particular mission has always had infinite enemy spawns. Theoretically it could be used to boost RP, but in my opinion it's too tedious a method and too expensive ammo-wise if you're not using a tank.

am30
  • am30

ugotsmoked's No. 1 fan and winder up of fools

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 17 January 2014 - 11:11 AM

I was playing the game.  Everytime I wanted to get out of my tank another SUV would show up so I had to blast them seeing as I was rolling solo.

One problem, you'll get 9,000 rp but with the amount of ammo you just used killing 700ppl, you probably end up losing $50,000

Use a tank or a Buzzard and you get unlimited ammo for $200.  I bought both with gifted cash so I'm laughing.

MAR10HD
  • MAR10HD

Legit Business

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 January 2014 - 11:34 AM

With the right setup like I said before you could just afk this once per day/night because if it works the way I think it does your bonus RP at the end of the mission scales with how many enemys killed. There might be a RP cap for some missions but it sure as hell didn't seem like it with this one after 684 kills I think, virtually 25 rp a second.

Set up shop in the perfect spot -> wake up in morning -> finish mission -> 20 levels maybe? IDK

Just for anyone thats lazy enough I guess, just make sure you're up against a wall as the tank slowly moves backwards while firing.

If anybody does try this please post how it goes, Im already happy with my current level.

jwyleski
  • jwyleski

has evolved!

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 17 January 2014 - 11:43 AM

Four Trailers also has unlimited enemy spawns even on "normal" but for 1 person to do this solo would be impossible because you have to go back and pick up the 2nd trailer.

mfoster09
  • mfoster09

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 12:05 PM

Four Trailers also has unlimited enemy spawns even on "normal" but for 1 person to do this solo would be impossible because you have to go back and pick up the 2nd trailer.

I've been last man standing on 4 trailers plenty of times. After delivering first trailer u just hop in a car and go get the second trailer.
  • tom_p1980 likes this

jwyleski
  • jwyleski

has evolved!

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 17 January 2014 - 12:19 PM

^ and on your way back, you get ambushed by infinitely spawning enemies - in which case, your primary objective is staying alive

CenMan
  • CenMan

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:29 PM

Infinite enemies is retarded. Completely abundant too. The worst is on Base Invaders where the guy to the left of the entrance to the hangar spawns like 1-2 seconds after you kill him. You could kill him and go into the hanger straight away after, and when you're flying out there he is again shooting at you.

Wiredmike420
  • Wiredmike420

Team Leader

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:29 PM

In 10-15 minutes you could have easily completed 3-6 missions depending on which ones, and earned much more RP than this guy is offering.

Rooftop Rumble 4,350 RP (2-3 minutes including delivery to martins)

Stocks and Scares 4,250 RP (3-4 minutes including delivery to lester)

Trash Talk 3,050 RP (Goes up to 4k RP with 2 people at least / takes 1 1/2 - 2 minutes with an attack buzzard)

Mixed up with Coke 3,350 RP (Takes 2 - 2 1/2 minutes with an attack buzzard)

The Parking Garage 4,850 RP (need 2 people at least to start it finished in 2-3 minutes with delivery)

And this is a short list of some of the best missions, however done correctly with other players who know what they are doing, you earn 15,000 RP to 20,000 RP every 8-10 minutes.

I'm level 291 from doing missions with the crew I created from scratch. There are 67 of us now and we earn 100,000 of RP Daily. We do 30-50 missions a day as a group. Its a lot of fun as everyone switches off rolls in missions to mix things up.

am30
  • am30

ugotsmoked's No. 1 fan and winder up of fools

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:04 PM Edited by am30, 17 January 2014 - 04:04 PM.

In 10-15 minutes you could have easily completed 3-6 missions depending on which ones, and earned much more RP than this guy is offering.

Trash Talk 3,050 RP (Goes up to 4k RP with 2 people at least / takes 1 1/2 - 2 minutes with an attack buzzard)

The Parking Garage 4,850 RP (need 2 people at least to start it finished in 2-3 minutes with delivery)

And this is a short list of some of the best missions, however done correctly with other players who know what they are doing, you earn 15,000 RP to 20,000 RP every 8-10 minutes.

I'm level 291 from doing missions with the crew I created from scratch. There are 67 of us now and we earn 100,000 of RP Daily. We do 30-50 missions a day as a group. Its a lot of fun as everyone switches off rolls in missions to mix things up.

That only works if you are offered them or have them in the mission list in the start menu.

Wiredmike420
  • Wiredmike420

Team Leader

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:13 PM

That only works if you are offered them or have them in the mission list in the start menu.

I have 67 members including myself, we all call in missions, if you have 4-8 people calling Martin & Lester each time, I guarantee you will ALWAYS get the best and highest paying missions.

Also you can start 2 lobbies or more of that same mission. Just invite someone into that lobby for this mission, and then back out, after they invite crew members and that room is full they start the mission. Since its Your mission and you didn't start it, its still in your phone, start it and invite again.

Sometime I have to created 3-5 lobbies depending on how many members are on but it goes fast.

Urquhart
  • Urquhart

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:21 PM

I made a thread on that I think you can bookmark jobs.

Trying to get Rooftop Rumble so I can farm it :)

Whenever I call Martin I get this mission. How do you bookmark it? :)

huckmonkey
  • huckmonkey

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:24 PM Edited by huckmonkey, 17 January 2014 - 04:26 PM.

detect sarcasm?

No I was just worried rockstar would see this and think to patch it.

I've enjoyed infinite spawn glitch since last year and I was wrong to try and get this thread shut down, OP has a right to post whatever they want.

Staying ontopic you can kill endless amount of enemies on some missions but the points per kill is set at a certain limit eventually you see a message that says you've earned the right amount of rp for this mission.

YES!!! this is what nonglitchers fail to see. Games have always rewarded players who dig a little further for the secrets, or kill the extra enemies. This is why a game is supposed to be properly tested before release. Because players are supposed to test the game and find its secrets. The games rules are supposed to be defined by the games physical function on screen so players don't have to guess what is legitimate or not while searching for the games secrets. The odd glitch here and there is understandable, but this is rediculous. A new glitch an hour after every old glitch is fixed, players loosing vehicles steady, and accounts, accross the board resets before the game is even fixed!! Probably half the community illegit and devided. And were expected to play legit, and punished if were not!!?? F*CK THAT!!!. NOBODY BROKE THE GAME, IT'S A BETA!

And were the testers.

PaulDPearl
  • PaulDPearl

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:19 PM

um... we ARE playing the game... Why don't you break yours.. thanks and go play cards.

Da f*ck ppl who try to control other people make me say "da f*ck".

I did do this last night.. but it isn't a very rapid way to rank up... It took me maybe 20 minutes to rack up 200 kills... and I was with a friend who got roughly 100 kills... Between the two of us with tanks, leap frogging the VAN to the goal - we got bored and ended it..

I'd say this isn't a glitch, and it isn't an exploit.. it's just a really slow way to rank up... sure it's "easy" but it's not cheating at all.. and unless I did something majorly wrong and different from OP, it's much slower to rank up this way than say.. racing the criminal records.

Blaze1214
  • Blaze1214

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:35 PM

Doea this still work

MAR10HD
  • MAR10HD

Legit Business

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 January 2014 - 11:24 PM Edited by MAR10HD, 17 January 2014 - 11:25 PM.

This will likely be my last post in the topic, aint to bumper. Just wanted to clarify  I never once said it's a great glitch or better than others I was just awarded with one of the biggest chunks of RP i've seen in one go and shared my findings.

People don't try this in the middle of your game time and expect to have fun/ fly through the ranks.

For anyone with a genuine need and the time. Because I know theres someone lazy enough out there.

It is circumstantial and will only pay off if done right and when appropriate.

hairyguy4
  • hairyguy4

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 12:33 AM Edited by hairyguy4, 18 January 2014 - 12:34 AM.

I've done a similar thing on base invaders on hard, the troops just kept respawning right infront of my eyes so just sat there in a tank blowing them up for a while, was incredibly boring though

020120142494_zpsee627f8b.jpg

worked out to 20,825 RP not including the little bit for actually completing the mission

mr. libs
  • mr. libs

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 12:39 AM

Just played four trailers and there's now only a couple of suv reinforcements, the infinite enemies have somehow stopped respawning..

How could this have happened without a patch?

GTA-Addicted
  • GTA-Addicted

And as finishing touch... ...God created the Dutch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 January 2014 - 12:24 PM

How could this have happened without a patch?

Haven't tried it myself but it could be a Hotfix (server-side)

DrAtomic
  • DrAtomic

Volatile

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 January 2014 - 12:43 PM

no and it will probably be patched now. :O

Good as the respawning of enemies on missions is 1). stupid and 2). very bad.

johnwontscore
  • johnwontscore

aka Dr Ripper

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 January 2014 - 01:12 PM

I got over 10,000rp from base invaders last night using a buzzard and killing 365 marines. I just did it to test cycling the missile lock not for the rp. It's not really an exploit since you can get more rp for the time just doing missions normally.

Hanshot 420th
  • Hanshot 420th

Thug

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 January 2014 - 01:34 PM

I made a thread on that I think you can bookmark jobs.

Trying to get Rooftop Rumble so I can farm it :)

how is this done?

elless777
  • elless777

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 01:59 PM

Hopefully no one will get in on this, there are enough cheating asshats in this game already.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users