Help getting Merryweather jeep?

36 replies to this topic
senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:11 PM

I got mine completely by accident, some twanker was spawn killing me but I managed to go into passive and stand on a ledge. Somebody must have called Mercs on him because all of a sudden Merryweather turn up, jump out of their jeep and start running down the road shooting at him, so while he's distracted I jump in the Mesa and drive off to LSC.

It's not too bad once fully modded but I still think the Dubsta is a better off-roader, it does look great in military colours though.

tom_p1980
  • tom_p1980

Semi-Retired Forum Junkie

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:18 PM Edited by tom_p1980, 17 January 2014 - 01:19 PM.

It's easy enough to get. I know many people are not a fan of it but I love mine, got mine doing "Stocks & Scares" for Lester.

Does anyone know what the default colour is of the MW Masa? Just I can't seem to find it in any of the paint types. It's incase I change the colour but want to revert back to default but can't find the same colour anywhere in LSC. It's a different shade than black, slightly lighter but not as light as the next shade up in LSC.

poppafewpills
  • poppafewpills

R.I.P. The Dupes....

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:21 PM

I have a Cageless hardtop that I love.

Me too now, thanks to you... It will tailgate some of the supercars.
  • RogueStatus and RevItGaming like this

RogueStatus
  • RogueStatus

DTA Posse

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:27 PM

It's easy enough to get. I know many people are not a fan of it but I love mine, got mine doing "Stocks & Scares" for Lester.

Does anyone know what the default colour is of the MW Masa? Just I can't seem to find it in any of the paint types. It's incase I change the colour but want to revert back to default but can't find the same colour anywhere in LSC. It's a different shade than black, slightly lighter but not as light as the next shade up in LSC.

just curious, why would u want to revert back? i changed my to the matte black and never looked back.

but im pretty sure the stock color is a dark gunmetal gray and black classic on the roll bars

-Velox
  • -Velox

Street Tuner

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:49 PM

Can anyone help me get the cageless one? Thanks <3

RogueStatus
  • RogueStatus

DTA Posse

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:12 PM Edited by RogueStatus, 17 January 2014 - 03:07 PM.

Can anyone help me get the cageless one? Thanks <3

my bad, didnt read very well...

what is the cageless one?

Crafty-
  • Crafty-

Trick

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:02 PM

Don't think you'll get a cageless one from the gang attack though. The only thing I could suggest is going to the fort, stay outside and take potshots through/over the fence one of my crew was doing this last night and some duded came out in a normal mesa. Mind you, a tank did roll up still inside the fort and start firing, so be quick.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users