Photo

Help getting Merryweather jeep?

36 replies to this topic
chadw17
  • chadw17

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:12 PM

Would anyone like to give advice or help me get one?

NomadRider
  • NomadRider

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:13 PM

get someone to send mercenaries after you, kill them, drive away in one. Take it to your garage

• TreFacTor and MookStunna like this

Polish_Trucker
  • Polish_Trucker

It's the Hoff, I've been on this beach since Baywatch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:13 PM

Ask someone get put mercenaries on you. Kill them, and ta-da! Instant Merryweather Mesa :^: 

chadw17
  • chadw17

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:21 PM

Thanks just trying find someone now.

xRevItx
  • xRevItx

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:22 PM

Thanks just trying find someone now.

I'll be on in a few hours if you dont find anyone. Not sure if you are xbox or ps3

PSN: xRevItx

RogueStatus
  • RogueStatus

DTA Posse

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:23 PM

go to the gang attack on the beach, west of fort zancudo military base... the gang drives both the hard top and open top type.

has to be at night too.

• hesselgren and xRevItx like this

xRevItx
  • xRevItx

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:24 PM Edited by xRevItx, 16 January 2014 - 07:30 PM.

go to the gang attack on the beach, west of fort zancudo military base... the gang drives both the hard top and open top type.

has to be at night too.

I did not know this. I will have to do this gang attack just for the hell of it.

RogueStatus on SC?

RogueStatus
  • RogueStatus

DTA Posse

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:25 PM

has to be at night too.

I did not know this. I will have to do this gang attack just for the hell of it.

i had the open top for the longest time. then i did the gang attack and saw the hardtop version... had to have it.

Crafty-
  • Crafty-

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:31 PM

Go to No.53 at the prescribed time.

Complete gang attack.

Pick one of the two MW Mesas left on the beach

Happy days

sP4qX0j.jpg

• RogueStatus and MookStunna like this

CorruptedVision
  • CorruptedVision

Slim Reaper

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:34 PM

Also there are many merryweather missions you can do, and if you get one of their jeeps and stay inside of it when the mission ends it will spawn you in freeroam with it. That is another way.

RogueStatus
  • RogueStatus

DTA Posse

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:34 PM

damn bro, nice map! where the f*ck did u find this?

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:37 PM

Lester mission: Stocks and scares. Start the mission without a vehicle and finish the mission in one of the six that are at the location for the mission.

hesselgren
  • hesselgren

Homeboy

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:38 PM

just so you know, ist not that good.     

good looks but not even 4x4

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:40 PM

I just did stocks and scares mission an hour ago. If you would've posted before then, I would've invited you to the mission.

CorruptedVision
  • CorruptedVision

Slim Reaper

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:40 PM

Indeed. I thought it would be a sweet offroad jeep. I was horribly wrong. That thing rolls more than taffy at the candy store.

RogueStatus
  • RogueStatus

DTA Posse

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:41 PM

Indeed. I thought it would be a sweet offroad jeep. I was horribly wrong. That thing rolls more than taffy at the candy store.

horrible analogy lol but yes, very true...

looks great though

XJpostman
  • XJpostman

YARDIE

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:43 PM

After getting into the titan in "a titan of a job" climb back out and wait for the three merryweather Jeeps to show up, kill npc's, and take to your garage.

Worth $8000 at lsc if you steal more than one.

MaverickNJD
  • MaverickNJD

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:45 PM

What level are you? If you can't call mercenaries on yourself/friend, try the Lester mission "A Titan of a Job". You only have to be a level 24 to get this mission. Once you kill everybody in the hanger, get in the Titan, then immediately get out. Mercs will pull up inMerryweather jeeps. Kill them, then take as many as you want back to your garage.

XJpostman
  • XJpostman

YARDIE

• Members
  • Canada

Lester mission: Stocks and scares. Start the mission without a vehicle and finish the mission in one of the six that are at the location for the mission.

I thought the vehicles disappear after a mission unless they are PV. I've had to drop them of in my garage and then finish the mission.

DadofGhost
  • DadofGhost

Crackhead

• Members

The Merryweather Jeep is 4wd.  Straddle a guardrail or large rock and you can see the front tires spinning.  The handling gets much better if you lower the suspension.  It doesn't really affect the looks but seriously improves the handling.

• RogueStatus, codename_duchess and Crafty- like this

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:48 PM

Fully tuned it's a good off road vehicle. None of them are that great to be quite honest, and the Merryweather Jeep behaves like any top heavy real life Jeep would.

• RogueStatus likes this

xRevItx
  • xRevItx

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:54 PM

I have a Cageless hardtop that I love.

• RogueStatus likes this

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 08:40 PM Edited by TreFacTor, 16 January 2014 - 08:41 PM.

I thought the vehicles disappear after a mission unless they are PV. I've had to drop them of in my garage and then finish the mission.

If your sitting in the vehicle at the end of the mission you will respawn in that vehicle, as long as you don't have a personal vehicle during the mission.. Works with any mission car. 

• xRevItx likes this

Hoosierdaddy76
  • Hoosierdaddy76

Are friends electric?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 08:52 PM

Gang attack near Zancudo mentioned above is easiest, as it doesn't require help or your getting a particular mission. If the version you want doesn't happen to spawn at the gang attack, switch sessions and do it again.

• RogueStatus likes this

Durtywhyteboi88
  • Durtywhyteboi88

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 08:52 PM

practice makes perfect,learn how the Mesa handles and you'll love it,trust me

MookStunna
  • MookStunna

Il Duce; The Fuel Junkie Mafia

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 08:59 PM

Since the answer has been posted several times to the OP, can I ask about a post in this thread?  Where do I see if I have completed all of the Gang Attacks, specifically each location, per the map below?

THANKS!

sP4qX0j.jpg

Crafty-
  • Crafty-

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 10:38 PM

The Merryweather Jeep is 4wd.  Straddle a guardrail or large rock and you can see the front tires spinning.  The handling gets much better if you lower the suspension.  It doesn't really affect the looks but seriously improves the handling.

What he said, I went with level 2 suspension and I can keep flat on the throttle and steer round corners, will not tip over.

Since the answer has been posted several times to the OP, can I ask about a post in this thread?  Where do I see if I have completed all of the Gang Attacks, specifically each location, per the map below?

THANKS!

I don't think there is anywhere, all you can do is visit the locations and look for a green tick in the middle of the red circle. The tick means you've already done it.

RogueStatus
  • RogueStatus

DTA Posse

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 12:24 PM

THANKS!

sP4qX0j.jpg

i was wondering the same thing... i grinded a lot of them out last night, which btw i found a couple locations i didnt even know existed, still discovering ish in this game is amazing. for example i think it was location 48 or 49. its like a little hillbilly compund on top of a mountain, all fenced in.

Anyways, at one point, i got the grim reaper tattoo unlocked for "cleaning house" but i know for a fact all of my gang attacks arent done. but i think im real close. im guessing we will get an achievement unlocked, sort of like when all stores have been robbed.

JoeyDeacan
  • JoeyDeacan

Donkey Rapist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 January 2014 - 12:46 PM

You can have mine , its sh*t

RogueStatus
  • RogueStatus

DTA Posse

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 12:53 PM