Cruel things you do to other players

121 replies to this topic
Soulrise
  • Soulrise

Original Guerrilla

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:44 PM

Offering a ride to those in need, only for them to shoot my face, only for me to kill them until they rage quit.

How persistent are you when you offer rides? I usually don't shoot friendly players who offer rides unless they refuse to move on and keep following me honking. Then I take my gun out and look at them as a warning. If they still don't move along that's when I shoot. Of course they get all angry and start coming at me non-stop for a few minutes but I feel like I'm the one who should be annoyed that they keep offering me a ride I don't want.

guygamer1
  • guygamer1

Domestic Battery Commissioner

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:47 PM

When I get a bounty put on me, I wait outside my apartment waiting for the map to come rushing after me and then as they get close, go back into my apartment, watch them at my front door frantically buzzing to get in and then start killing each other. I then get on the mic, have a good laugh and then choose another session and repeat.

gravik
  • gravik

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 11:00 PM Edited by gravik, 17 January 2014 - 11:02 PM.

I plant sticky bombs around the entrance to Los Santos Customs, wait for someone to come out with brand new ride, kaboom.

Also like to chase the person with the high priority car, throw a sticky bomb on it, then drive off. Open map, wait till the person is almost there, then kaboom.

Also, always get someone in passive mode that will follow me. Everywhere. So I steal a car, plant a sticky bomb on it, and of course said person will get into the car with me. Drive off, bail out, kaboom. Fuk your passive mode.

Also I will use the cargobob and drop peoples cars on top of buildings.

Also when i have a bounty on me, I like to climb up to the top of the giant crane. People will always climb up after me, so I just wait with my shotgun out. Or I will have a helicopter, land on the top floor of a parking garage and wait for someone, then fly off.

TinyMcBig
  • TinyMcBig

BigMcTiny

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 January 2014 - 12:44 AM

I don't do anything purposefully cruel because I know that any sane and rational person would not let any of this bother them. It's all just fun and for sport.

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer [RETIRED]

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 18 January 2014 - 12:47 AM

I don't do anything purposefully cruel because I know that any sane and rational person would not let any of this bother them. It's all just fun and for sport.

it's a fun way to point out who takes this game way too seriously tho

plnkfloydian
  • plnkfloydian

|ATHF|

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 January 2014 - 12:49 AM

I get on my second character who is female and hardly dressed and if some nub becomes a clinger ill get on my mic and talk like a girl long enough for them to say some awkward things then i let them kno im a guy with my real voice. The reaction is slways the same, shame.

TinyMcBig
  • TinyMcBig

BigMcTiny

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 January 2014 - 12:50 AM

it's a fun way to point out who takes this game way too seriously tho

That's true. It also teaches them a lesson I guess to take things less seriously.

al_balmer
  • al_balmer

Rainman

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 04:35 AM Edited by al_balmer, 19 January 2014 - 04:36 AM.

I'm generally flying around in a jet, so before I go offline I sometimes attach a bomb to the underside of the jet, park it near a random player and gain some distance...

Aljohnk
  • Aljohnk

*Intensifies*

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 January 2014 - 04:40 AM

Bored of all this money talk and bitching about the game, so thought i'd ask a question.

What cruel things do you do to in game or to other players? I'll get the ball rolling with the high priority vehicle. I like going to it and putting a sticky bomb on it. After, i'll drive away and wait for an unsuspecting player to take it and BOOM !!!! 

The other is going to Simeon's garage as someone is delivering the HPV and putting sticky bombs at the garage entrance. Thinking they've made it all the way, they get a shock as they're about to go through the entrance.

You evil. :miranda:

• codename_duchess likes this

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2014 - 04:40 AM Edited by SFBryan18, 19 January 2014 - 04:41 AM.

If there aren't any tanks in the lobby, my friend and I will grab a buzzard and place a 1k bounty on the highest level in the room. We'll then go bounty hunting. Not very cruel, but I don't really get enjoyment from being a cheap troll. It's much more satisfying to earn your kills. Oh, btw, if there are tanks, we snipe.

• al_balmer likes this

DP Man
  • DP Man

GH3O ▲SS

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 04:41 AM

I saw a level 10 player going to visit Lester's house for the first time a few days ago so I got my Cargobob, hooked his uninsured car onto it and dropped it into the ocean. 

I don't think he could replace it, lmao.

BadFish82
  • BadFish82

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 06:11 AM

Mine was sort of accidental. There were a group of guys out in the desert...most we're fairly new to the game and hanging out with one guy that was much higher level. I bugged them for a while with various ways - guns, jets, tanks etc. Eventually I went about my business doing other things.

A little later on I hear them on the mic and the high level guy is modding cars at LSC for all his lower level friends. I called good ole Lester to get off the radar and sneak up a level above the LSC garage to see 3 brand new black cars, parked neatly next to each other, in front of the door waiting to get their turn to drive in. I toss a sticky bomb down and watch a glorious chain reaction of explosions happen. I hear aaaaaahhhhh its that fish @$$hole again, why would he do something like that?! The higher level told them no worries, just call Mors Mutual and get your cars back. Then  I hear them say we can't! We didn't have a chance to insure these cars yet after the custom stuff was done! I kind of felt bad...but I was also chuckling to myself.

They we're actually a fun bunch to play with. Never once did they use bad language or we're annoying on the mic. They would just be like hey we are totally going to get this guy and happy, fun violence would happen.

Kurt370
  • Kurt370

ay caramba

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 10:23 PM

I logged into my account some minutes ago, just to find a Dubsta to park it on my garage.
So, this guy was waiting for anyone outside the apartament and started shoot me for no reason.
I killed him and go away.

One minute later Simeon requested a Bagger and this guy get it.
I drived my Akuma to the Simeon garage and parked an Astrope with 2 plastic bombs on it blocking the garage entrance.
But on the way 2 players playing together killed him and took the bike, and this 2 guys were going to the delivery place.
So i thought: "f*ck, i had spend 2 bombs plastic for nothing? f*ck this."
And the players were near the point i called Lester to hide my radar location.

They come, one of the players jumped out the bike to remove the car, this time i activate the bomb and killed the survivor with my carabine, and blow up the requested vehicle.

I feel bad for them, but i hate to waste plastic bombs, that's a very usefull weapon to just leave it :/

Grottesca
  • Grottesca

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 January 2014 - 10:26 PM

I saw a level 10 player going to visit Lester's house for the first time a few days ago so I got my Cargobob, hooked his uninsured car onto it and dropped it into the ocean. 

I don't think he could replace it, lmao.

*Facepalm*

I DO think that's kinda funny, in a sick, twisted way...But it's pretty sad too.

CaliMeatWagon
  • CaliMeatWagon

Cause of head scratching.

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 10:30 PM

It's not that cruel, but apparently my buddy thought it was. I hooked up my buddy enough times in two days of gameplay to where he was a millionaire, had a 10 car apt, was a level 30 (he had just started playing the game 2 days prior), and all was done legit. He is on the way to Simeon's Dock delivering a car and I'm following him in the C-130. He delivers the car and an armored truck pops up. As he is in the process of robbing the truck, I go completely vertical in the C-130, nose bombing the armored truck, him, the cash, and his car. He rage quit, I laughed my arse off. He thinks I was in the wrong, I think he is being overly sensitive considering where he would be in the game if I wasn't there holding his hand and helping him out. Who is right?  

• SAUL_SILVER likes this

GTA-Bobski
  • GTA-Bobski

Freeroamer

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 10:50 PM Edited by GTA-Bobski, 27 January 2014 - 07:46 AM.

This one isn't really cruel too but still kinda fun.

I entered a full game and decided to go bounty hunting. There were several in the city and one on a small island near Paleto Bay. It's a decent location to wait out a bounty since it has a small wooden shack that protects you against rockets. Anyway, I ignored that red blip (with rank 22) and went after the others.

After 15 minutes or so I noticed a pop-up saying "$gamertag survived a bounty". Sure enough it was the player on the island. I checked the map and he was moving towards Paleto Bay.

So... I put a fresh 5k bounty on him.

Checked the map again and his blip was static. Then it went moving back to the island.

He was still there when I left the game 20 minutes later   :evilgrin:

ultim84
  • ultim84

Rat

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 January 2014 - 12:21 AM

A couple of nights ago, I waited for a low level player to bring the high priority vehicule to Simeon' garage at the docks. As I did countless times before, I kill him, take the car, drive it to the garage and took the reward.

Instead of just leaving the area, I decided to mess with him so I enabled passive mode. He respawned nearby, grabbed a car and came looking for some revenge. the next 10 minutes were the most fun I ever had in GTAO.

I go across the street from the garage door and hide behind the concrete wall. The other guy gets out of his car and starts wasting hundreds of ammo on me. After a couple of minutes he started to realize that I was in passive mode so he jumped into his car and tries to hit me. So I kept jumping back and forth over the concrete wall for a good 5 minutes. I get bored so I decide to climb in the passenger seat of his car. He gets off, I get off, he gets back in the car, I do the same for another 2 minutes. Finally, he drove off (with me in the car), gain some speed, then launch himself out of the car. My character takes the wheel, I slam the brake and started reversing toward him. He started to spray the car with bullets but I managed to ram him (and kill him) before he kills me.

Then, I disabled passive mode, got out of the car, put a sticky bomb on it and hide a bit further, behind a container. He spawned not far away and came back for his car. BOOM, I kill him for the 3rd time!

I was planning to spawn kill him for being so stupid but he left the lobby...I wonder why. :lol:

PreethamJD
  • PreethamJD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 12:39 AM Edited by PreethamJD, 26 January 2014 - 12:42 AM.

This one isn't really cruel too but still kinda fun.

I entered a full game and decided to go bounty hunting. There were several in the city and one on a small island near Paletto Bay. It's a decent location to wait out a bounty since it has a small wooden shack that protects you against rockets. Anyway, I ignored that red blip (with rank 22) and went after the others.

After 15 minutes or so I noticed a pop-up saying "$gamertag survived a bounty". Sure enough it was the player on the island. I checked the map and he was moving towards Paletto Bay.

So... I put a fresh 5k bounty on him.

Checked the map again and his blip was static. Then it went moving back to the island.

Hahahahahahaha!!! That's the most beautiful thing I've read on this thread. Extremely cruel in an inventive way, since it depends on him being anal enough/poor enough to want to survive every single bounty. He was begging to become a victim and you just helped it along. Probably didn't even realise he was being trolled and was happy to get away with the 5k, if he survived that is.

Edit: I joined just to congratulate you, btw.

smokingndriving
  • smokingndriving

Homie

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 12:46 AM

I've done that a fair amount lately. Someone is just done with a bounty either via waiting it out or someone got it, then put another bounty on the person just because I feel like being a jerk.

singemfrc
  • singemfrc

Trick

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 12:51 AM

So, just had a new one that I have to share.  Some jackwagon was going around trolling people in his tank - he decided to blow me up a few times (my personal vehicle twice, which I had to pay for...thanks Rockstar!)...then decided to go AFK after someone killed him in his trollmobile.  I decided just to leave it be and go on my merry way....found a car I was going to store in my garage and sell later (already sold a car to LSC for the day, so I was gonna save it for the next time I log on), and just happen to see that trolling jackwagon sitting in a car outside my garage (apparently his garage too)...noticed he wasn't moving.  So, I decided to troll the troller and sniped him (working on my sniper kill award).  He spawned again and didn't move...just my luck, he's AFK!  So I decided to follow his spawns around and snipe him over and over again.  It wasn't the nicest thing to do, killing an AFK...but he's a f*ckin tank-troll, so I didn't care all too much.  It was absolutely glorious to get those kills under my belt!

Hey if you're careless enough to leave your player in the open while AFK, then you're fair game. If you know you need to go AFK, switch to story real quick, open the store, or if you dont want to lose the session just drive to your garage first. If I see someone AFK I kill them, that's a free kill. Probably the only thing I do that could be considered cruel.

Well I guess the one other thing is that I do not ever let anyone ride in my PV during missions. Even when they're level 4 and riding a bicycle and the goal is 4m away. I don't care.

jesusalready
  • jesusalready

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 12:56 AM

Gave a level 5 an AP pistol.  Said it's good for taking out Entities and Adders.  Told him to shoot for the middle of the car.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:11 AM

While driving to Simeon's garage last night a player, who also had a a bounty on him, started driving in my direction. I jumped out, stuck a sticky bomb to the hood, and went around the corner and waited.

:devil:

Ya Boy Claude
  • Ya Boy Claude

Snake Without a Tongue .

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:20 AM

If I find someone killing other players without a reason, I try to offer them a ride in my car. If they get into my car, i drive underground onto the subway tracks. I make sure that it is far from any sort of exit. I then lock my doors and leave quickly, aiming my camera at the player so I can give him the finger as I drive off. This causes many, many rage quits. Not necessarily cruelty, just old fashioned justice. 

• Deadly Target likes this

punchdrunkMMA
  • punchdrunkMMA

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:51 AM

Not sure this counts, but I have been known to run over a player and kill them in mission (more than once if necessary) if they are ranked over 300.

CaliMeatWagon
  • CaliMeatWagon

Cause of head scratching.

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:19 AM

Not sure this counts, but I have been known to run over a player and kill them in mission (more than once if necessary) if they are ranked over 300.

Hey, hey, hey. Watch yourself. I'm a legit level 248 and by the summer I should be well past 300. That is if I'm still playing this.

EZza2647
  • EZza2647

The Original Funktopus

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:53 AM Edited by EZza2647, 21 February 2014 - 02:53 AM.

Extreme bump, I know, but I told this kid who kept trying to kill me, but didn't know I was talking that in order to get a convertible Cognocenti you have to keep buying them until you get one that appears in your garage with the roof already  down. That boy bought 5 of those things, before he realised what was happening.

Odyseous2040
  • Odyseous2040

Odyseous2040

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:07 AM

If somebody is at the clothes store, I'd used to get a tank or large truck, and block the doors so they cant get out =P Twas sooo funny.

xcaliber81
  • xcaliber81

Pothead

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:14 AM Edited by xcaliber81, 21 February 2014 - 03:15 AM.

I once put an ignition bomb in a simeon car it was so funny cause I let him shoot me out of it to make him feel like he won epic.

Also this isnt creul but I had a bounty on my once so I was running from a chaser and I crashed I didnt have time to switch weapons and had grenades equiped so I chucked one before I died and wouldnt you know I killed him at the same time to bad I didnt have my mic on cause it was so epic.

P.C.M.
  • P.C.M.

Diary Of A Madman

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:25 AM Edited by P.C.M., 21 February 2014 - 03:27 AM.

I wait till they want to hitch a ride and watch them try to get in.....hit the horn and burn away. The worst was,I was doing a mission for Ron and I said it was accidental.....I did intentionally run the guy down on the motorcycle but,kinda felt like sh*t and went balls to the wall to my garage (pretty far) until he intentionally died and restarted to get back at me. I signed out. That was pretty sh*tty of me. I'm a clean player but,felt bad. Should have let him kill me or forked over the mission payout. He was a level 42 and I still have him on players met. Think I'll surprise him with a cool gift and add him as a friend. I hate when people were dicks with me. Only fair.

xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx
  • xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:33 AM

Ive never done this but id try to gain someones trust by helping them kill people. Then when they wsnt me to ride with them in their pv aomehow sneak a sticky bomb on the car. Ride with them for a bit then send them a message saying "BAIL!" Then when they stop to read it get out take off running and KABOOM!

That or troll people as Bane.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users