Photo

Cruel things you do to other players

121 replies to this topic
Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:00 AM

Throwing a sticky on the inside door of a nice car and leaving parked somewhere is pretty funny... Or sending a mugger to pull someone from their tank and then steal it :)

• Urquhart likes this

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:01 AM

Well, when I've had my trollios in the morning, I tend to to take a random car off the road and fix it up appearance wise without putting a tracker on it and leaving it outside LSC. But whenever someone goes to get inside they find it has a Ignition Bomb and go up in a flame of glory.

I also always have Remote Bombs on my cars just in case.

// I'm in Passive Mode a lot when I'm browsing the internets. It makes it funny to blow them up this way too.

sabotage :)

• MsWolfe and codename_duchess like this

Pegassi Autobot
  • Pegassi Autobot

Handsome Daredevil Z

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:01 AM

used to keep a golden adder in my garage so when i'd join servers, i'd go to LSC, rig it with an ignition bomb and pretend i was selling it, so many morons fell for this

other times, i'd pretend i was a money hacker everytime someone asked for money over the mic, tell them to meet me somewhere, they see me with a tank and i tell them it's for protection. pretend im making a transfer, "accidentally" shoot them and tell them i hit the wrong button

other times, i'd follow a random player with my tank and ask them stupid questions. if i see them trying to flee toward a car, i blow it up before they can get to it, cuz i still have more dumb questions to ask and i dont like it when people run from me

• meatrocket8, Rinsaf, edub1906 and 1 other like this

Masochron
  • Masochron

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:19 AM

44966888.jpg

• Rinsaf likes this

tapz63
  • tapz63

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:31 AM

used to keep a golden adder in my garage so when i'd join servers, i'd go to LSC, rig it with an ignition bomb and pretend i was selling it, so many morons fell for this

other times, i'd pretend i was a money hacker everytime someone asked for money over the mic, tell them to meet me somewhere, they see me with a tank and i tell them it's for protection. pretend im making a transfer, "accidentally" shoot them and tell them i hit the wrong button

other times, i'd follow a random player with my tank and ask them stupid questions. if i see them trying to flee toward a car, i blow it up before they can get to it, cuz i still have more dumb questions to ask and i dont like it when people run from me

Having conversations with people as you continuously spawn kill with your tank is entertaining.
  • codename_duchess likes this

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:37 AM

smoke a cigarette 

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:46 AM

Well, when I've had my trollios in the morning, I tend to to take a random car off the road and fix it up appearance wise without putting a tracker on it and leaving it outside LSC. But whenever someone goes to get inside they find it has a Ignition Bomb and go up in a flame of glory.

I also always have Remote Bombs on my cars just in case.

// I'm in Passive Mode a lot when I'm browsing the internets. It makes it funny to blow them up this way too.

Trollios hahahahaha washed down with some "in your face" 

Sounds like a splendid breakfast to get you in the killing mood

rampage08
  • rampage08

I do not fear, for you are with me...

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:47 AM

I tank-griefed two guys who were going at it in a one on one deathmatch.

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:49 AM

So, just had a new one that I have to share.  Some jackwagon was going around trolling people in his tank - he decided to blow me up a few times (my personal vehicle twice, which I had to pay for...thanks Rockstar!)...then decided to go AFK after someone killed him in his trollmobile.  I decided just to leave it be and go on my merry way....found a car I was going to store in my garage and sell later (already sold a car to LSC for the day, so I was gonna save it for the next time I log on), and just happen to see that trolling jackwagon sitting in a car outside my garage (apparently his garage too)...noticed he wasn't moving.  So, I decided to troll the troller and sniped him (working on my sniper kill award).  He spawned again and didn't move...just my luck, he's AFK!  So I decided to follow his spawns around and snipe him over and over again.  It wasn't the nicest thing to do, killing an AFK...but he's a f*ckin tank-troll, so I didn't care all too much.  It was absolutely glorious to get those kills under my belt!

The troller becomes the trolled. Splendid work, sir

• JoeMamma likes this

JoeMamma
  • JoeMamma

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:50 AM

So, just had a new one that I have to share.  Some jackwagon was going around trolling people in his tank - he decided to blow me up a few times (my personal vehicle twice, which I had to pay for...thanks Rockstar!)...then decided to go AFK after someone killed him in his trollmobile.  I decided just to leave it be and go on my merry way....found a car I was going to store in my garage and sell later (already sold a car to LSC for the day, so I was gonna save it for the next time I log on), and just happen to see that trolling jackwagon sitting in a car outside my garage (apparently his garage too)...noticed he wasn't moving.  So, I decided to troll the troller and sniped him (working on my sniper kill award).  He spawned again and didn't move...just my luck, he's AFK!  So I decided to follow his spawns around and snipe him over and over again.  It wasn't the nicest thing to do, killing an AFK...but he's a f*ckin tank-troll, so I didn't care all too much.  It was absolutely glorious to get those kills under my belt!

The troller becomes the trolled. Splendid work, sir

Why, thank you!  It felt good to troll the troll.  It felt DAMN good!

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:50 AM

Had a guy driving away from another player in the cash van so he could get the money, flew my cargobob over while he's shooting the dude and picked it up, fly over a building to the water -> splash.

Text the guy "whoops" and he mumbled over the mic :D

• codename_duchess likes this

SirGeoffreyOfYorkshire
  • SirGeoffreyOfYorkshire

The Living Legend

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:52 AM

I called my mate a dowsy twit once because he was talking about how many shots were being played on the off side, but he didn't realize the lad was a left hander.

smokingndriving
  • smokingndriving

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:01 AM Edited by smokingndriving, 17 January 2014 - 03:08 AM.

OP, I enjoy mocking players on the microphone in an obnoxious squeaky voice, or play gangsta rap and ad lib inappropriate lyrics. :)

Speaking of obnoxious voices,  I wish the guy who did the Jigglypuff COD trolling would do it on GTA. I don't know why that voice cracks me up, it's just so wrong.

(warning: language)

• EyeMacHunt likes this

dyspoid
  • dyspoid

Peon

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:10 AM

I held up a bottle shop, got some heat. I notice some guy waiting for me in the canal next to it, to assist with my getaway. He saves me. I kill him. Five or six times. Yep. 

Sometimes cruelty is the highlight of the game. Unless it is done to me. 

nmrgoodnightn
  • nmrgoodnightn

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:30 AM

I heard these two people talking on the mic. One of them didn't have enought money to by a car. So they other guy took him to LSC and modded one for him. I hid outside and went off the rader killed them both when they came out and took the car.
  • lydanial likes this

meatrocket8
  • meatrocket8

stompin' neck & cashin' checks!

• Members
  • Democratic-Republic-of-the-Congo

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:35 PM

love these tactics

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:41 PM

I like to shoot people with the fire hose.

I also like to flip and crush people's cars with the bulldozer.

I like to shoot people when they're robbing stores. Or shopping.

And running people over really slowly is fun.

GTAmazing
  • GTAmazing

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:02 PM

I like to sticky bomb the entrance to Simeon's drop off. Then I will wait for the high priority vehicle to arrive.

I also really like sniping LSC locations with a heavy sniper rifle.

If there are tanks that I just can't seem to snipe, i go passive. Then I find a suitable area with trees and benches. Once there, I wait for the tank and begin spamming the jerk gesture. Usually, the tanks try to run me over, but the tree prevents that. Sometimes they blow themselves up trying to kill me.

Hahaha yeah.

What i do is if i see a priority vehicle I:

1. Go to Simeons Garage.
2. Call Fire engine
3. Hide my PV
4. Steal Fire Truck and place right in front of door, put a sticky on it to be sure.
5. Climb on top of the building via a ladder.
6. Call Lester to hide my blip when they get close.
7. Try to snipe the bugger from a distance
8. Or just when he gets close kill him with MG
9. Steal vehicle, blow up truck, enter garage :)
  • stonedpimpso and lydanial like this

RajunCajun88
  • RajunCajun88

PS4 Car Meets

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:11 PM Edited by RajunCajun88, 17 January 2014 - 03:11 PM.

I park my locked car in front of stores and ammunations to keep players from coming out. Sure you can quick job the f*ck outta there but most people don't realize that.
  • lydanial likes this

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:28 PM

fast traveled to Simeons export docks and blew up the guy going to export HPV for no good god damn reason other than I thought the vehicle wasn't wanted anymore.

when it said simeons vehicle was wrecked I kinda felt bad.

watchclock
  • watchclock

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:43 PM

Bored of all this money talk and bitching about the game, so thought i'd ask a question.

What cruel things do you do to in game or to other players? I'll get the ball rolling with the high priority vehicle. I like going to it and putting a sticky bomb on it. After, i'll drive away and wait for an unsuspecting player to take it and BOOM !!!! 

The other is going to Simeon's garage as someone is delivering the HPV and putting sticky bombs at the garage entrance. Thinking they've made it all the way, they get a shock as they're about to go through the entrance.

Maybe not very original and  a little cruel, but oh so funny 

What other suggestions are there for other players?

I love doing both of these. Sticky in the passenger wheel well, car neatly placed so they don't see smashed passenger window straight away.

I use hillside to north of Simeon's garage to observe detonation.

Another thing that is good for giggles is to order a buzzard, land it on top of LSC (in centre of LS) in a way so it can easily be seen. Sticky that f**ker up. Go and get a frogger or maverick from spawn point and circle around trying get attention. You know the next bit...

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:34 PM Edited by Zwenkwiel, 17 January 2014 - 04:36 PM.

yesterday I switched to my second character in order to sell one of my stockpiled adders

I kind of got distracted and blew up a PV when I noticed I didn't pay because R* had taken all my money from the bank (only had the 500K in cash on 1st character)

that's when I robbed a store to have some cash for my Pegasus vehicles

nothing but tanks and buzzards after that XD

got like 12-1 scores on every1 in the server

best part I was lvl 6 they were all well over 120 XD

after that I just stood on a ledge and gave every1 the finger as the entire server came after me wanting revenge XD

lydanial
  • lydanial

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:07 PM

Bored of all this money talk and bitching about the game, so thought i'd ask a question.

What cruel things do you do to in game or to other players? I'll get the ball rolling with the high priority vehicle. I like going to it and putting a sticky bomb on it. After, i'll drive away and wait for an unsuspecting player to take it and BOOM !!!! 

The other is going to Simeon's garage as someone is delivering the HPV and putting sticky bombs at the garage entrance. Thinking they've made it all the way, they get a shock as they're about to go through the entrance.

Maybe not very original and  a little cruel, but oh so funny 

What other suggestions are there for other players?

I love doing both of these. Sticky in the passenger wheel well, car neatly placed so they don't see smashed passenger window straight away.

I use hillside to north of Simeon's garage to observe detonation.

Another thing that is good for giggles is to order a buzzard, land it on top of LSC (in centre of LS) in a way so it can easily be seen. Sticky that f**ker up. Go and get a frogger or maverick from spawn point and circle around trying get attention. You know the next bit...

I thought that when they took it to LSC to repair/respray it removed any sticky you have put on it?? thus rendering you saying you watch the detonation near Simeons as an untruth?

I never had any gifted money so went after every bounty out there (guess there wont be so many now) anyway all the stuff you have done could be cruel..

When I had a 9k bounty on me i took a chopper and flew it as high as it could and just left it to drift around above town while i made some dinner and tidied up... Had aout 5 or 6 people all running around underneath on my return and several messages about eing a glitching bastard/not able to find me/i was under the map/inside buildings etc etc.

Another time I went to the high mountain and sat there, waiting until someone as poor as me turned up, shortly before arrival go off radar, and 'mingle' with a couple of tourists. when his back is turned kill him. fly/drive away.

Or probably the worst unsporting one (with bountys) go the very remote area and wait... when someone gets near, find new server... That one is just crappy.

I also like to find the rarer cars (or the cars people moan they cant find/expensive cars) f620, sultan, convertible 4 seater that i cant remember. now i used to give these cars to people that wanted them, ie, if i was in an area and several had spawned (prison) i would message everyone and tell them there were cars available. most of the time you would get 1,2 or 3 people turn up, say thanks and drive away in a car.. but it got to a point where someone would turn up, kill me and destroy the cars.... So i started setting stickies to them all.

Another would be, 'you wanna play a game?', if there were 2 people wanting a sultan i would drive one to pay and spray at sandy shores and another would always spawn.. i would steal them both. inside ignition bomb one and then park them away from each other and tell them that they had to choose the right car and one of them would die..

A friend of mine who had riches used to customise the crap out of 5 or 6 cars and then send a message to the group asking who wanted to play car russian roulette. 5car had an ignition bomb and th other didnt. you would take it in turns starting a car until one didnt blow up... then they could sell it. a couple of times after people in the froup knew the game he ignitioned them all... should of heard the guy laughing when he thought he had got the car, only to get in and blow up.

GTA Based God
  • GTA Based God

YOGHURT POT TOPS

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:29 PM

I used to wait at Simeon's when someone had a high priority vehicle, snipe them out of the vehicle and either give it to a friend or just drive it into the water.

I've started to go up on a building and snipe people out of their tanks (got my first ever a few days ago, then another on the same guy :p) and also snipe people out of their cars either near the Eclipse Towers or at LSC.

MookStunna
  • MookStunna

Il Duce; The Fuel Junkie Mafia

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:32 PM

Yesterday afternoon I was chasing a Green car for Simeon, some one else was too.  I drive to it, pick it up, head to the mod shop...and I get killed.  Ok.  Fair enough.   I steal a random vehicle and begin my hunt.  I chase him off a highway, end up pinning the car sideways, he gets out.  (Ooooops dumbass good luck tipping it back on it's wheels now)  I kill him.  Now the cops come.  I hide and wait out a 3 star clip, and now someone in a stolen Helicopter shows up.  I see him land, bolt across the highway, kill him.

POW!  Mercenaries are now after me, and this little squeaker from the Heli I just stole from him placed a $9k bounty on me also.  Uh, ok.   I have your helicopter dude.  I take it to the top of Maze Bank and wait.  Mercs never show, and I place a sticky on the Helipad.    Five minutes later, he and a buddy of his show up in another bird, try shooting me from it.  I pluck his little girlfriend out of the bird, and he tries to fly off.  This bird now smoking from Combat MG rounds.  

Five more minutes go by, and now he's back with his girlfriend, but they have two choppers.   He tries to run a diversion across another high rise while his girl tries to land on the pad I stickied.  I don't even look.  BOOM.  I see the Helicopter's little bits make it rain over Maze Bank.  Go Off Radar, pick out the dude across the other high rise, snipe him.    I ended up blowing him and his buddy up a few times.  It was a lot of fun.

With the bounty on me still, I base jump off the bank, go find a friend from another crew, and have him collect the money.

lydanial
  • lydanial

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:07 PM

Yesterday afternoon I was chasing a Green car for Simeon, some one else was too.  I drive to it, pick it up, head to the mod shop...and I get killed.  Ok.  Fair enough.   I steal a random vehicle and begin my hunt.  I chase him off a highway, end up pinning the car sideways, he gets out.  (Ooooops dumbass good luck tipping it back on it's wheels now)  I kill him.  Now the cops come.  I hide and wait out a 3 star clip, and now someone in a stolen Helicopter shows up.  I see him land, bolt across the highway, kill him.

POW!  Mercenaries are now after me, and this little squeaker from the Heli I just stole from him placed a $9k bounty on me also.  Uh, ok.   I have your helicopter dude.  I take it to the top of Maze Bank and wait.  Mercs never show, and I place a sticky on the Helipad.    Five minutes later, he and a buddy of his show up in another bird, try shooting me from it.  I pluck his little girlfriend out of the bird, and he tries to fly off.  This bird now smoking from Combat MG rounds.  

Five more minutes go by, and now he's back with his girlfriend, but they have two choppers.   He tries to run a diversion across another high rise while his girl tries to land on the pad I stickied.  I don't even look.  BOOM.  I see the Helicopter's little bits make it rain over Maze Bank.  Go Off Radar, pick out the dude across the other high rise, snipe him.    I ended up blowing him and his buddy up a few times.  It was a lot of fun.

With the bounty on me still, I base jump off the bank, go find a friend from another crew, and have him collect the money.

so you mean you were playing the game??

SaturdayNight
  • SaturdayNight

Homie

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:13 PM

Put an ignition bomb on my sports car, park it on the street near any LSC, and go away. Later I'll get the kill. Even more funny if you park it where people like to make quick getaways and steal a quick car.

Or do the same and use a cargobob to drop near an unsuspecting player, once they get in, same result. 

dedeto
  • dedeto

ananızı sikim orospu šocukları

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:27 PM

I put ignition bomb on my giant,matte white,brilliant Super Diamond and park it to LSC's entrance.

Then call merryweather for helicopter pickup and drop onto roof of Tinsel Tower.Zoom in with heavy sniper and watch the fun.absolutely great fun (for me :D )

Sniping customers from same roof is also very funny.

And the other big fun:

I call pegasus for my buzzard helicopter.Take my friend to RPG seat.When someone takes Simeon's High Priority Car,we don't shoot them.We just follow them to LSC,they go in to respray and when they go out,RPG guy hits the car.A very painful way to die,after wasting money for respraying.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:32 PM Edited by 2281, 17 January 2014 - 08:33 PM.

<deadly sin> I gifted people money. </deadly sin>

Actually, back in December when the game was actually fun, I would buy Adders, rig them with ignition bombs and park them near LSC in Burton (which has been a popular place in my experience). Occasionally a noob with a mic would show up, get really excited over finding a random Adder on the street, steal it, them boom!

I would also block the entrance to LSC with a vehicles rigged with ignition bombs, or old fashioned sticky bombs. :)

Tabula Rasa
  • Tabula Rasa

Don't get me wet! Ladies please..4 at a time.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:34 PM

I'm not cruel at all, I give other players all kinds of different gifts :lol:

With sticky bombs on them

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users