Cruel things you do to other players

121 replies to this topic
codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:40 PM

Bored of all this money talk and bitching about the game, so thought i'd ask a question.

What cruel things do you do to in game or to other players? I'll get the ball rolling with the high priority vehicle. I like going to it and putting a sticky bomb on it. After, i'll drive away and wait for an unsuspecting player to take it and BOOM !!!! 

The other is going to Simeon's garage as someone is delivering the HPV and putting sticky bombs at the garage entrance. Thinking they've made it all the way, they get a shock as they're about to go through the entrance.

Maybe not very original and  a little cruel, but oh so funny 

What other suggestions are there for other players?

• blowtorchrepair, Khaos89, whistlegoWOOOOT and 3 others like this

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:41 PM

Offering a ride to those in need, only for them to shoot my face, only for me to kill them until they rage quit.

• codename_duchess, Fahy13 and gorskiegangsta like this

civilobedience
  • civilobedience

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:45 PM

I like to sticky bomb the entrance to Simeon's drop off. Then I will wait for the high priority vehicle to arrive.

I also really like sniping LSC locations with a heavy sniper rifle.

If there are tanks that I just can't seem to snipe, i go passive. Then I find a suitable area with trees and benches. Once there, I wait for the tank and begin spamming the jerk gesture. Usually, the tanks try to run me over, but the tree prevents that. Sometimes they blow themselves up trying to kill me.

• Anzand17, Khaos89 and codename_duchess like this

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:48 PM

I like to sticky bomb the entrance to Simeon's drop off. Then I will wait for the high priority vehicle to arrive.

If there are tanks that I just can't seem to snipe, i go passive. Then I find a suitable area with trees and benches. Once there, I wait for the tank and begin spamming the jerk gesture. Usually, the tanks try to run me over, but the tree prevents that. Sometimes they blow themselves up trying to kill me.

I try to snipe the driver out of the car in order to steal it from him.

I also like to take peoples cars with the cargobob.

• codename_duchess likes this

h1r0ll3r
  • h1r0ll3r

Calm and cool with just a hint of psychotic tendencies

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:48 PM

Same as you with Simeons HPV BUT, instead of putting the sticky on the outside, I'll open the car door and throw it on the inside and then close the door. 99% of people don't notice the beeping noise until they get in and then BOOM. Gotten some hate mail from that little stunt. Also do the same with personal vehicles.

Go off radar and snipe at people from tall buildings. People have NO IDEA what's going on and spend quite a bit of time looking for me :D

PIck random car, throw 5 stickies on front of car, go off radar and suicide bomb someone

C4 garages and apartment doorways

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:57 PM

Same as you with Simeons HPV BUT, instead of putting the sticky on the outside, I'll open the car door and throw it on the inside and then close the door. 99% of people don't notice the beeping noise until they get in and then BOOM. Gotten some hate mail from that little stunt. Also do the same with personal vehicles.

Go off radar and snipe at people from tall buildings. People have NO IDEA what's going on and spend quite a bit of time looking for me :D

PIck random car, throw 5 stickies on front of car, go off radar and suicide bomb someone

C4 garages and apartment doorways

I mentioned the HPV as i got caught out that way once or twice. Seems like that HPV is a magnet for any bombs or bullets. Looking forward to seeing the urgency from others trying to deliver it, now that the hooky cash has been taken out of the game. 

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:59 PM

Spawn camping.  It's by far the cruelest thing you can do.

As a bonus, it also immediately qualifies you for the douchebag hall of fame.

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:01 PM

Offering a ride to those in need, only for them to shoot my face, only for me to kill them until they rage quit.

How dare you not appreciate the bullet in the face treatment? lol Defo funny owning someone that you tried helping and in turn, they kill you. 

When we still had money, i may have intentionally driven to the Moors Mutual place and just waited for new cars to spawn and introduced them to my grenade launcher. I may have is all i'll say

• meatrocket8 likes this

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:08 PM

hahaha that's funny. Did someone blow up your car make and you cry a little?

Besides, i never actually said i did that but if i did, i hope it was one of your cars i got too

JoeMamma
  • JoeMamma

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:09 PM

Collecting bounties.  People seem to get all butt-hurt when I kill them for bounty purposes.  It's nothing personal, just business!  I'll kill them, get my money, then they'll come after me time-after-time again...and either, I'll keep killing them, they'll kill me over and over again.  Why all the butthurt??  When you have a bounty on your head, you should know that people are going to come after you! 

• singemfrc, lydanial and ZeroSafe5615 like this

gevans81
  • gevans81

Gold Member

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:12 PM

I used to enjoy sticky bombing the entrance to LSC, the amount of insurance I ended up paying was ridiculous. So had to stop.

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:12 PM

There is no cruel in GTA. This game has no rules. This is anarchy. This is mayhem. The ones who create rules or morality are the ones who become self-created 'victims', I'm not a victim. I'm a predator. 

• meatrocket8, Khaos89, edgar12 and 1 other like this

ChrilLe
  • ChrilLe

The only ChrilLe you know and need!

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:13 PM

Being ruthless as f*ck and dominating those I meet randomly. I like that, and I will forever.

meatrocket8
  • meatrocket8

Stompin' Necks and Cashin' Checks!

• Members
  • Democratic-Republic-of-the-Congo

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:18 PM

I got on the mic & asked who wanted to drive my hearse.  Of course, it was sticky-bombed.

As one other person said...there is no cruelty in this game, its anarchy.

Now let's wait for the butthurting to commence...people getting on this thread saying you aren't playing the game "as intended" or "properly". LOL

Let me tell you something this is GTA!!!! I don't feel sorry for ANYTHING I've done and never will.

• DaFr3aka likes this

civilobedience
  • civilobedience

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:19 PM

I try to snipe the driver out of the car in order to steal it from him.

I also like to take peoples cars with the cargobob.

Ugh. I can never seem to actually grab anyone's car. You have a trick or method?

smokingndriving
  • smokingndriving

Homie

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:23 PM Edited by smokingndriving, 16 January 2014 - 06:39 PM.

I will - and I've started doing this more and more lately - take someone's unlocked PV that they just leave somewhere and look for a tank or a high rank that I might be enough of a pest to that they use their rocket launcher.

Or I just put it in the shallow water and let the tide come in.

Oh, and my new favorite is to set up a car that blocks much of the road that goes alongside the garage for Tinsel Towers and sticky it. If you live in the cheaper apartment that looks over the garage, you can catch people speeding down from Eclipse with that. I've done it a number of times so far. Requires some patience but not that much. Cheaper than ignition bomb and I've had a number of instances lately where the IB doesn't work - either the car vanishes or in some cases, it has suddenly appeared right next to my garage.

Sometimes I will put a bunch of stickies and drive right up to a low level and go boom, but not close enough to waste them, just an attempt to scare the s--- out of them.

I will use people's PVs as "cover" if they are sitting there when a tank rolls by.

I think the cruelest thing that I've done lately was when I was hiding in Paleto Bay with a bounty on me. Some low level comes up in a helicopter (not even a buzzard) with the intent of getting me. I wreck the helicopter, then proceed to wreck him a few times. I get to tank and then just proceed to go after him again and again and again and again until he stopped and wasn't moving. I think he wasn't AFK as much as it was his way of surrendering. I eventually got bored, but then went back after him a few more times. That I felt bad about.

Other than that....

I have a feeling using my tank from this point forward may be the cruelest thing. lol.

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:33 PM

Collecting bounties.  People seem to get all butt-hurt when I kill them for bounty purposes.  It's nothing personal, just business!  I'll kill them, get my money, then they'll come after me time-after-time again...and either, I'll keep killing them, they'll kill me over and over again.  Why all the butthurt??  When you have a bounty on your head, you should know that people are going to come after you! 

Bounty on your head = open season for the rest of the lobby

• lydanial likes this

JoeMamma
  • JoeMamma

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:36 PM

That's what I'm saying...granted, I might have done the douchy thing and sat outside of buildings and waiting for them to exit (LSC, mostly), but still...that's what assassins would do if they were collecting their paycheck...they'd find the best time to do it.  Still, though...that's the nature of the beast with bounties.  Whatever, though...I finished my award and got my ink for it now....

• codename_duchess and lydanial like this

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:38 PM

I will - and I've started doing this more and more lately - take someone's unlocked PV that they just leave somewhere and look for a tank or a high rank that I might be enough of a pest to that they use their rocket launcher.

Or I just put it in the shallow water and let the tide come in.

Oh, and my new favorite is to set up a car that blocks much of the road that goes alongside the garage for Tinsel Towers and sticky it. If you live in the cheaper apartment that looks over the garage, you can catch people speeding down from Eclipse with that. I've done it a number of times so far. Requires some patience but not that much. Cheaper than ignition bomb and I've had a number of instances lately where the IB doesn't work - either the car vanishes or in some cases, it has suddenly appeared right next to my garage.

Sometimes I will put a bunch of stickies and drive right up to a low level and go boom, but not close enough to waste them, just an attempt to scare the s--- out of them.

I will use people's PVs as "cover" if they are sitting there when a tank rolls by.

I think the cruelest thing that I've done lately was when I was hiding in Paleto Bay with a bounty on me. Some low level comes up in a helicopter (not even a buzzard) with the intent of getting me. I wreck the helicopter, then proceed to wreck him a few times. I get to tank and then just proceed to go after him again and again and again and again until he stopped and wasn't moving. I think he wasn't AFK as much as it was his way of surrendering. I eventually got bored, but then went back after him a few more times. That I felt bad about.

Other than that....

Using people's PV as tank cover sounds awesome. 

I've had a few moments of remorse in the game. I once put the mugger onto a low level player (5 or 6) and then heard them over the mic as they complain to their friends. Felt bad so i did a robbery and gave him the cash

rob602pa
  • rob602pa

Maybe I'm just sleepwalking...

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:40 PM

I laugh at them while they cry over not having money and threaten to quit.

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:41 PM

Besides, i never actually said i did that but if i did, i hope it was one of your cars i got too

I don't even...

... what is...

WHAT?!

• skamod likes this

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:42 PM

That's what I'm saying...granted, I might have done the douchy thing and sat outside of buildings and waiting for them to exit (LSC, mostly), but still...that's what assassins would do if they were collecting their paycheck...they'd find the best time to do it.  Still, though...that's the nature of the beast with bounties.  Whatever, though...I finished my award and got my ink for it now....

Claiming a bounty from someone is a sure way to get an angry player on your case, especially if you off the radar to do it. Got a bounty the other day like that but i didn't have to shoot them. Just ran up to them on the beach and punched them to death. It's their own fault for being out in the open and not protected. I laughed so much when i did it that i had to message them saying "hahahaha fisted to death". 
They seemed a little irate after that lol

• MOGGYASAURUS and JoeMamma like this

smokingndriving
  • smokingndriving

Homie

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:42 PM

Using people's PV as tank cover sounds awesome. 

"Hey, that Entity looks like it will make for excellent cover." BOOM. "Oops, ya got me."

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:46 PM

I don't even...

... what is...

WHAT?!

Not sure what's hard to understand about that? You don't like spawn campers and tried insulting me in the process. Clearly my comment made you slightly butt hurt. So why is it the cruelest thing you can do?

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:48 PM

I don't even...

... what is...

WHAT?!

Not sure what's hard to understand about that? You don't like spawn campers and tried insulting me in the process. Clearly my comment made you slightly butt hurt. So why is it the cruelest thing you can do?

You... thought I was insulting you?

lololol

okkkkkaaayyyyy

I hope that works out for you.  Taking things personally when they aren't meant to be, I mean. 

customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

Functioning alcoholic

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:58 PM

going to the helipad and putting sticky bombs on all the helicopters there besides one, luring someone there, getting in the one that does not have one, they will get in another, and boom

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:10 PM

OP, I enjoy mocking players on the microphone in an obnoxious squeaky voice, or play gangsta rap and ad lib inappropriate lyrics. :)

There is no cruel in GTA. This game has no rules. This is anarchy. This is mayhem. The ones who create rules or morality are the ones who become self-created 'victims', I'm not a victim. I'm a predator. 

or... or... and I'm just spitting in the wind here, maybe the quoted post above simply reveals a lack of imagination no?  :yawn:

going to the helipad and putting sticky bombs on all the helicopters there besides one, luring someone there, getting in the one that does not have one, they will get in another, and boom

cleverly sticky bombing that last helicopter while off radar for a chuckle. 

• customkingpimp and codename_duchess like this

smokingndriving
  • smokingndriving

Homie

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:11 PM

Inspired. I like it.

• dewtech_2008 likes this

JoeMamma
  • JoeMamma

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:53 AM

So, just had a new one that I have to share.  Some jackwagon was going around trolling people in his tank - he decided to blow me up a few times (my personal vehicle twice, which I had to pay for...thanks Rockstar!)...then decided to go AFK after someone killed him in his trollmobile.  I decided just to leave it be and go on my merry way....found a car I was going to store in my garage and sell later (already sold a car to LSC for the day, so I was gonna save it for the next time I log on), and just happen to see that trolling jackwagon sitting in a car outside my garage (apparently his garage too)...noticed he wasn't moving.  So, I decided to troll the troller and sniped him (working on my sniper kill award).  He spawned again and didn't move...just my luck, he's AFK!  So I decided to follow his spawns around and snipe him over and over again.  It wasn't the nicest thing to do, killing an AFK...but he's a f*ckin tank-troll, so I didn't care all too much.  It was absolutely glorious to get those kills under my belt!

MsWolfe
  • MsWolfe

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. of Duty

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:57 AM

Well, when I've had my trollios in the morning, I tend to to take a random car off the road and fix it up appearance wise without putting a tracker on it and leaving it outside LSC. But whenever someone goes to get inside they find it has a Ignition Bomb and go up in a flame of glory.

I also always have Remote Bombs on my cars just in case.

// I'm in Passive Mode a lot when I'm browsing the internets. It makes it funny to blow them up this way too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users