Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm the best Scrub

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:00 PM

You put the car in slot 1, it lost it's insurance, and now you have no vehicle.

They didn't take it from you, the first slot in your garage is glitched and causes it to lose insurance.

You probably had it out after the insurance was lost, it got destroyed, and now it is gone.

Sorry, buddy.

Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:00 PM

Ummm....Doesn't the game give you the option to remove one of your cars from your garage if you try to park another car in it and it's already full?

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:00 PM Edited by jptawok, 16 January 2014 - 05:02 PM.

Virgins

pot-and-kettle.jpg

Seriously though, "virgin" hasn't been a real insult since high school.  Judging by your prom sig, and your blatant need to project, I'd say you're the virgin who somehow couldn't seal the deal on prom night.  Sucks to be you.

Actually, that's probably your "Friend", and she thinks you're "so nice".  Poor guy.

• dannybohy and Zonnex like this

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:01 PM

You dim c*nts, the fact is it despawned because of Rockstar's game! I was out of it for 20 seconds! It was 20ft away! How can I put a tracker in a car when my garage is full and I'm trying to save money by selling another car? Christ. And to those trolls posting the picture, the reason I call him a virgin is for his 'toddleresque' approach to the topic, why on the f*cking right mind would you post that? What is the point? Does it contribute anything? If the moderators took their finger out their arse and did their job, just like Rockstar should, none of this would f*cking happen.

maybe we could ask the moderates to take down your offensive avatar and signature.? 

Really? Are you offended by it? Just seems a bit petty

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

tumblr_mh1yybp16y1rlo1q2o1_1280.jpg

• StewNorth and collad0 like this

Cjs3315
  • Cjs3315

Kill 'em With Kindness

• Members
  • United-States

_52272673_crying-baby.gif

Thr33X
  • Thr33X

GTA Photographers Commish

• Members
  • United-States

OP: Might wanna lay low for a while. The fail will eventually wear off and people will forget this atrocity of a thread.

Unless of course you decide to keep on posting in it. I guess some people just enjoy punishment.

Themonsterhunter
  • Themonsterhunter

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:02 PM Edited by Themonsterhunter, 16 January 2014 - 05:02 PM.

Virgins

You and I have both been members of this forum long enough to know that nobody cares about anyone's problems here. Either deal with it and keep playing, or shut up and quit playing the game. Either way it really makes no difference.

• dannybohy likes this

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:02 PM

_52272673_crying-baby.gif

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:02 PM Edited by dannybohy, 16 January 2014 - 05:03 PM.

Virgins

says the guy who put photos of himself up looking like he has just graduated from Christian abstinence School and cant wait to get to first base once he gets married. 

• jptawok and Synophrys like this

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Acky., on 16 Jan 2014 - 5:54 PM, said:

You dim c*nts, the fact is it despawned because of Rockstar's game! I was out of it for 20 seconds! It was 20ft away! How can I put a tracker in a car when my garage is full and I'm trying to save money by selling another car? Christ. And to those trolls posting the picture, the reason I call him a virgin is for his 'toddleresque' approach to the topic, why on the f*cking right mind would you post that? What is the point? Does it contribute anything? If the moderators took their finger out their arse and did their job, just like Rockstar should, none of this would f*cking happen.

first of all

your anger is delightful but misplaced

secondly there are certain limitations to this game.

limitations that are well known

so you shouldn't act so suprised that the game behaves the way it Always has

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

lol these threads are like candy for me

• jptawok and dannybohy like this

djmatao
  • djmatao

Here for the Lulz

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:03 PM

So with recognition to the fact that Rockstar have took away majority of the money I had, I nod in appreciation, however; I am f*cking fuming.

I had a sentinel in my garage which I was very fond of until discovering a Sentinel XS which I found on the street. I quickly drove to LSC to maximise everything; spent around 180k of my 500k on this vehicle then decided I will sell my current sentinel, but I had nowhere to store this car due to a full garage. So what did I do? I called my mechanic who brought me my car and I parked the new sentinel outside LSC whilst I sold the other, so I pretty much covered the costs of the XS. So I sell my old sentinel, go outside and guess what? It was f*cking gone. Vanished. No someone didn't take it, there was nobody near the LSC. Thanks Cockstar. f*cking joke of a company.

tumblr_llu2gbhtQY1qcj500o1_500.gif

a3HeadedMonkey
  • a3HeadedMonkey

People Smuggler

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:03 PM

LOL @ OP calling people virgins. Judging by his avatar & signature, he got a gf last week & she let him do the deed. Now he's so proud he puts photos of them together, up on internet so everyone knows. lololol

O.T Does anyone else think OP looks like fugly Malcolm in the Middle?

• Zonnex likes this

Thr33X
  • Thr33X

GTA Photographers Commish

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:04 PM

Virgins

says the guy who put photos of himself up looking like he has just graduated from Christian abstinence School and cant wait to get to first base once he gets married. 

Ouch. That one hurt. You had to have that one in the back pocket. LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users