Your Gifted money is gone but look on the bright side

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic
LRULES07
  • LRULES07

The King of Jokes

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:07 PM Edited by LRULES07, 16 January 2014 - 04:13 PM.

At least bounties will have meaning again just saw someone put a 5k bounty, and like half the lobby rushed over to get him but he left the session -_-.

People now have an incentive to do missions play survival again and straight up hustle on gtao. But think about will all your experience on gtao its not start making those fat stacks again. 

From what i know now on makingmoney i see myself making about 2.5mill in a week. :evilgrin: ill have about 5mill in the bank by the end of this month.

• WinterEdit, jptawok, Tymerc and 1 other like this

Tymerc
  • Tymerc

Dark Souls 2 Beta Tester

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:09 PM

That's the spirit. Let all those hackers/modders rage quit from the game because Rockstar took away what they stole in the first place.

It's a lot more fun now getting bounties. Riding out into the sticks, just to come back to the city is so much fun.

• rob602pa, Zonnex and FertileFuZZ like this

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:10 PM

People now have an incentive to do missions play survival again and straight up hustle on gtao.

I don't really see how giving people incentive to do dull and repetitious tasks is a "good" thing.

• Terrazi Terrajin, sportbikepilot369 and ManInBlack like this

Terrazi Terrajin
  • Terrazi Terrajin

I want you to feel the pressure.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:13 PM

If rockstar had any idea how boring the grinding is in this game, they would increase the payouts during this maintenance period as well.

• RAS_ZeroZ likes this

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:14 PM

People now have an incentive to do missions play survival again and straight up hustle on gtao.

I don't really see how giving people incentive to do dull and repetitious tasks is a "good" thing.

so be inventive and it wont be so dull and repetitive....

this games about as boring as the person holding the controller..... i can occupy myself for hours around LS without spending a penny or doing a single mission/job/race/dm ...

people need to be more creative.

• The Real SpitKing and FertileFuZZ like this

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:16 PM

On the dark side of the bright side, more bounties will hide in invite only sessions so they can keep the money. 

Yin and yang.

LRULES07
  • LRULES07

The King of Jokes

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:18 PM

I mean in general cuz when ppl had millions they just trolled in free lobby most of the time.

Swansinthepark.
  • Swansinthepark.

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:21 PM

I am really looking forward to seeing my bank balance being realistic again. Hopefully the new full races will be for things other than supers as well.
  • jptawok likes this

gulsh
  • gulsh

cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:22 PM

ill have 100 trill in no time lol

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:23 PM Edited by jptawok, 16 January 2014 - 04:24 PM.

How/why have people been playing old school MMOs for 7+ years?  You might not like grinding, but a lot of gamers do like working a long period for a reward.  It ups your personal value for said reward.

Anyone pretending like this is a bad thing are just butt hurt cheaters that don't want to earn their rewards.  They can f*ck off straight back to WoW.

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:32 PM

Back to grinding and no more buying a new apartment whenever I feel like it.

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:33 PM Edited by DillBagnr, 16 January 2014 - 04:34 PM.

so be inventive and it wont be so dull and repetitive....

this games about as boring as the person holding the controller..... i can occupy myself for hours around LS without spending a penny or doing a single mission/job/race/dm ...

people need to be more creative.

You mean, if people are more creative the missions would suddenly not be "go to X, kill guards, grab Y, bring to Z?"

How/why have people been playing old school MMOs for 7+ years?  You might not like grinding, but a lot of gamers do like working a long period for a reward.  It ups your personal value for said reward.

Anyone pretending like this is a bad thing are just butt hurt cheaters that don't want to earn their rewards.  They can f*ck off straight back to WoW.

Edited by jptawok, 6 minutes ago.

And you.   This is Grand Theft Auto.  Grand Theft Auto has always been a game about running in and f*cking sh*t up.  It has never been anything like an MMO at all, and it is entirely the wrong model for them to try.

Tymerc
  • Tymerc

Dark Souls 2 Beta Tester

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:35 PM Edited by Tymerc, 16 January 2014 - 04:35 PM.

It's not so bad. I don't know what level you are, but there quite a few high-paying missions at higher levels. Not to mention races and bounty hunting. 

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:37 PM

It's not so bad. I don't know what level you are, but there quite a few high-paying missions at higher levels. Not to mention races and bounty hunting. 

When you consider something as simple as painting a car once could cost up to 30,000 dollars, 12,000 dollars for a mission you've already done a hundred times before isn't quite "high paying" enough for most sane people.

• RAS_ZeroZ likes this

rob602pa
  • rob602pa

Maybe I'm just sleepwalking...

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:40 PM Edited by rob602pa, 16 January 2014 - 04:42 PM.

If rockstar had any idea how boring the grinding is in this game, they would increase the payouts during this maintenance period as well.

Some missions are fun if done different ways and with different friends, but I agree the grind does get old.

Hopefully now that they've taken action this can be addressed. And cheaters are always saying, "I don't see how this money affects you?"  

This game could be way better by now....

Strikeslip
  • Strikeslip

I'm a LOVER, not a FIGHTER !

• Feroci
  • Canada

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:45 PM Edited by Strikeslip, 16 January 2014 - 04:46 PM.

When you consider something as simple as painting a car once could cost up to 30,000 dollars, 12,000 dollars for a mission you've already done a hundred times before isn't quite "high paying" enough for most sane people.

Racing against other people is fun.  Cost is negligible compared to payout.  There are lots of different courses, and races are always different, especially because different people in the mix change it up.  If the same guy is winning most of the races, you can place a bet on him and hopefully win some extra money.

ETA: maybe race lobbies will fill up faster, and payouts will be even bigger now?

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:08 PM

Racing against other people is fun.  Cost is negligible compared to payout.  There are lots of different courses, and races are always different, especially because different people in the mix change it up.  If the same guy is winning most of the races, you can place a bet on him and hopefully win some extra money.

ETA: maybe race lobbies will fill up faster, and payouts will be even bigger now?

And that'd be great and all, if GTA were a racing MMO.

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:14 PM

http://gtaforums.com...icbefore-after/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users