Quantcast

» «
Photo

What if You Had More than $550,000 Legit?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic
GTASuspectOnFoot
  • GTASuspectOnFoot

Homie

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:56 PM

If you received hacked money, R* is automatically reducing your money to $550,000.

What if you had millions saved up legit when you recieved the money?

djmatao
  • djmatao

Here for the Lulz

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:00 PM

i had money gifted too me (which doesnt bother me being gone) but I also had several hundred thousand in my wallet from legitimately grinding missions and races to rank up. All gone. They left me with just over 200k so most my legit money was taken

Wonderful job they did

50931-Colbert-slow-clap-gif-tOP4.gif

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

NO BULLSHlT ALLOWED Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:01 PM

I had around 10 millions legit. So they stole me 9.5Millions and countless hours of missions and races.

. Great.

Tymerc
  • Tymerc

Dark Souls 2 Beta Tester

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:02 PM

I had around 10 millions legit. So they stole me 9.5Millions and countless hours of missions and races.

. Great.

"Legit" Exploiting the replay bug is not legit.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:02 PM Edited by mo-seph, 16 January 2014 - 04:07 PM.

then its highly likely you spent more than you legitimately earned...

or, you will still have your money...

those are the only two outcomes.

@djmatao... your stats

Total Spent

$8,478,475

so im pretty certain that you fall in the first category... you spent more than you "legit" earned... so your lucky to have anything left over..

@Fr_Player_1

Total Spent

$1,611,463,557

slightly more than your 10 million legit earnings...

• kasheku, redfirebird87, djmatao and 2 others like this

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:02 PM

. Great.

sure you did!

lol 

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:05 PM

I personally don't mind because I don't plan on playing this game any more.
I grew tired of it, revisited for the snow, and stuck around to play with the billions I got while they lasted.

710_Holidayz
  • 710_Holidayz

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:06 PM

I had 3.4 billion in the bank and social club says ive spent 550,000,000 dollars so far lol. They set me back to 50,000$. No clue how much legit money I made though...

cwo-reynolds
  • cwo-reynolds

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:07 PM

. Great.

Its like you guys never watched Indiana Jones, you know, the part where Indy tells the little Asian kid "don't touch ANYTHING" and the kid can't help himself. He touches stuff. If there's a button to be pushed it will be pushed and you can't fault people for pushing it, humans are curious, ie I'm typing on a silicon phone to you, wherever you are. We wouldn't be doing what we are doing if we didn't explore stuff.

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:07 PM

You guys are dumb. I said I earned 10 millions legit, and yes I did, and no without replaying the same missions.

Like everyone I've been gifted billions, not my fault, and yes I spent them in cars, apartments etc, I was just exploring the game.

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:09 PM

Sounds like you guys got F$&ked!!
:(

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:11 PM Edited by mo-seph, 16 January 2014 - 04:12 PM.

You guys are dumb. I said I earned 10 millions legit, and yes I did, and no without replaying the same missions.

Like everyone I've been gifted billions, not my fault, and yes I spent them in cars, apartments etc, I was just exploring the game.

it never is.... but surely you understand simply addition and subtration

you earned 10 million legit...

you spent 1.6 billion.....

now my maths says you should be in a negative balance if R* removed the hacked cash... cos you spent something like 1.5 BILLION more than you had...

count yourself lucky they left you with change to get the bus back to your apartment dude...

djmatao
  • djmatao

Here for the Lulz

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:12 PM

@djmatao... your stats

Total Spent

$8,478,475

so im pretty certain that you fall in the first category... you spent more than you "legit" earned... so your lucky to have anything left over..

@Fr_Player_1

Total Spent

$1,611,463,557

while i do agree im pretty sure when the crap hit the fan initially didn't they have the attitude that since they didn't have a way to remove it at that time to enjoy the money and spend it while you have it

But oh well, it is what it is :)

JaysonVoorhees
  • JaysonVoorhees

Antihero

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:15 PM

Still have 10.8 million and my Buffalo.

4c75cbec1123992e21f971d451fbc67bd8ca9489

• s_aint likes this

Tymerc
  • Tymerc

Dark Souls 2 Beta Tester

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:16 PM

. Great.

QUICK! Someone call the game police. Someone isn't playing the way you think they should play.
If there's an option to press replay, you f*cking well press replay if you want to.

Reported.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:17 PM

@djmatao... your stats

Total Spent

$8,478,475

@Fr_Player_1

Total Spent

$1,611,463,557

while i do agree im pretty sure when the crap hit the fan initially didn't they have the attitude that since they didn't have a way to remove it at that time to enjoy the money and spend it while you have it

But oh well, it is what it is :)

exactly the point...

you can hardly complain  that you were a billionare for a few weeks/months, spent FAAAAAAAAR more than you earned and now you got a "measly" half a million....

you enjoy the money?? so then call it about even, now you gotta change your play tatics...

i think very few people have legitamate grounds to complain... its like finding Donald Trumps credit card, going on a massive spending spree and at the end of it he say "heres half a million,,, btw im not pressing charges and you can keep all the sh*t you bought".... thats a good f*cking day my friend... a good day

• sadpandamakeup likes this

s_aint
  • s_aint

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:17 PM

now my maths says you should be in a negative balance if R* removed the hacked cash... cos you spent something like 1.5 BILLION more than you had...

count yourself lucky they left you with change to get the bus back to your apartment dude...

Here have this gift... but you're not allowed to use it... at all...

Themonsterhunter
  • Themonsterhunter

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:18 PM

Is this a necessary question? I think we all know the answer to that. You lose whatever else you had saved up.

s_aint
  • s_aint

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:18 PM

. Great.

QUICK! Someone call the game police. Someone isn't playing the way you think they should play.
If there's an option to press replay, you f*cking well press replay if you want to.

Reported.

You stated an opinion, I stated an opinion. And used sarcasm...
So call the f*cking sarcasm police too while you're at it.

I'm feeling more and more like Michael at the moment....

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:19 PM

failing to see the point of your post...

was it rockstar giving out the "gifts" of hacked cash.... errr nope...

the fact theyve let people launder upto 10 million in chrome adders.. and left you 500k in cash... is pretty reasonable considering

kali16
  • kali16

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:20 PM

You get him wrong...this poor boy just use his gifted money, never touch his legit.

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:21 PM Edited by FR_Player-One, 16 January 2014 - 04:23 PM.

. Great.

Reported.

For you both information I have never exploited to replay glitch.
Anyway, just my 374 races wins earned me lot more than 50k.

You get him wrong...this poor boy just use his gifted money, never touch his legit.

Haha, yes, that's kind of what I'm saying. I used the gifted money. I know that's mixed with my legit money I had before but still.

sadpandamakeup
  • sadpandamakeup

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:21 PM Edited by sadpandamakeup, 16 January 2014 - 04:23 PM.

Here have this gift... but you're not allowed to use it... at all...

But everyone DID use the gift.  They got 1-2 garage full of nice cars with the money.  Even though the cash and bank is gone, they still got to keep all the nice things they bought with the gift.

Sounds like a good deal to me.

Hayes MP
  • Hayes MP

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:24 PM

So the argument here is that people spent the hacked gifted money, so they should keep the legit money? Sorry but the only way that would make sense is if Rockstar would remove everything you bought with the hacked money. I had about 3-4 million legit but I spent way more than that so I have no room to complain since they let us keep what we bought.

s_aint
  • s_aint

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:26 PM

. Great.

Reported.

Neither was I. Some people assume that when replay option was available in missions, and if you use the replay button in races, that it's still exploiting, even though those options are freely available without needing to do any glitch. Because doing anything more than once is "farming" and still evil in the eyes of these pure, innocent, murderers and car jacking thieves. 

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:28 PM

im pretty certain that you spent your legit earning before you started using the hacked cash..

think of it chronologically... you earned it first, so you spent it first...

your not picking and choosing, its all one pot.. if you spent more than you earned your lucky to have anything

by your logic you should be in negative balances so its a win for you...

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:30 PM

I had 6 mil legit....all gone. Looks like it's back to the grind.

• BigMamArBeaSt likes this

kali16
  • kali16

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:31 PM

So the argument here is that people spent the hacked gifted money, so they should keep the legit money? Sorry but the only way that would make sense is if Rockstar would remove everything you bought with the hacked money. I had about 3-4 million legit but I spent way more than that so I have no room to complain since they let us keep what we bought.

I'm happy with my 550k, as you said could be worst, 0 money, no pegasus vehicles and empty garage, and maybe low ranks since the buzzard and other vehicles helps a lot in missions.

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:33 PM

So basically anything you did to earn money legit, or any time you spent in missions etc between the moment the money gifting has started up until now.. was pointless, useless, since they stole it all.

iddqdvie
  • iddqdvie

Oldschool Rebel

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:34 PM

. Great.

Reported.

Neither was I. Some people assume that when replay option was available in missions, and if you use the replay button in races, that it's still exploiting, even though those options are freely available without needing to do any glitch. Because doing anything more than once is "farming" and still evil in the eyes of these pure, innocent, murderers and car jacking thieves. 

pls dont missuse the report button, poor mods have enough to do....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users