• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic
jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:23 PM

http://www.rockstarg...e-cheaters.html

Update Jan 16 – Please note that today’s maintenance has now been completed and Grand Theft Auto Online is back up and running. Thanks again everyone for your patience.

In recent weeks, a small number of Grand Theft Auto Online players sought to exploit the game by generating and distributing game-breaking amounts of in-game cash, disrupting the experience for other players.(Updated)

We will continue to issue title updates on an ongoing basis to counter the negative impact this has had on gameplay, and as part of today’s maintenance period, we are removing the counterfeit GTA$ from the game's economy. Anyone who innocently received GTA$ as a result of these exploits but did not engage in cheating to acquire it will not face any further action - the funds will just be removed, and you'll be able to keep any items you currently own.

Those who actively engaged in cheating and exploiting the game in this manner will, however, be subject to in-game penalties at our discretion. This may include being placed in isolated cheater pools or banned from GTA Online altogether.

Should you ever encounter someone in GTA Online that appears to be taking advantage of exploits in your session, we ask that you alert us directly via the in-game reporting functionality. In the Pause menu, under the Online tab, select Players and scroll to the offending player. From there, select Report and choose Exploits from the violation options.

We're grateful for the community's continued support in dealing with these issues and once again apologize to anyone that has had their Grand Theft Auto Online experience sullied by these exploits that broke the game's natural flow. Please stay tuned for lots more news about GTA Online in the weeks ahead.

So everyone bitching about getting cheater money, it's going away!  For all of us who wanted cheaters punished, it's coming!  Rejoice!
  • Fuzzknuckles, PedoneRosso and Jok3s like this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:28 PM

Should be in the online section. Any objections to me moving it? No?

Cool. Moving it. 

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:31 PM

as fuzzknucles isnt from these parts  ill let him off :p (hehe the cheek i know)

might a friendly mod merge this with the pinned topic..

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:35 PM Edited by iTz-JoNeSy, 16 January 2014 - 03:35 PM.

Fuzzy reminds me of that transformer in transformer 3. The old one that has a walking stick. Joined: 2004.. god dame. But this has been posted before. Just saying.

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:36 PM

Fuzzy reminds me of that transformer in transformer 3. The old one that has a walking stick. Joined: 2004.. god dame. But this has been posted before. Just saying.

your_tears_are_delicious.jpg

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:36 PM

Hey...

I CAN READ, yeah? Don't make me perma-super-ultra-secret-double ban you all. 

• jptawok likes this

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:38 PM

Hey...

fear_o_823813.jpg

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

hello!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:14 PM

Hey...

fear_o_823813.jpg

you sure answer in images with text a lot don't you

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:10 PM

Hey...

fear_o_823813.jpg

you sure answer in images with text a lot don't you

you-mad-bro-.jpg

Stay on topic.  Today is a great day.  Are you upset by the new changes?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users