» «
Photo

Hitman 6

29 replies to this topic
Frantz Fuchs
  • Frantz Fuchs

640509-040147

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:51 PM Edited by Frantz Fuchs, 16 January 2014 - 02:54 PM.

AirportRender_Absolute_Final-660x320.jpg

An open letter to all Hitman fans

Dear Hitman fans,

We wanted to share this open letter with all of you out there eagerly awaiting more news about what’s happening next in the franchise.

At Io-Interactive right now, we are building the next AAA Hitman game for PC and next-gen consoles. It has our total focus and we wanted to take a moment to tell you a few things about it.

In the next game you will experience a globetrotting Agent 47 at the prime of his career – the apex predator stalking his prey across the world, with the support of his long-term handler Diana Burnwood and the whole of the ICA.

The game concentrates on the core Hitman fantasy of using a wide range of tools to take out a diverse group of targets across expansive, exotic locations around the world. We are building this game on the backbone of the Glacier 2 engine, using the best parts and what we have learnt through Hitman: Absolution and drawing inspiration from past titles like Contracts and Blood Money to fulfil the core Hitman fantasy. That means we’re packing in an extreme level of detail on the largest levels we have ever built for a Hitman game. We’ve adopted an open, non-linear level design approach to the game, ensuring the game will play out across huge, checkpoint-free, sandbox levels. Our aim is to create living, breathing and believable levels which will allow gamers to play around with the AI to create those unique moments every fan of the Hitman franchise loves.

Contracts Mode is back – you will be able to create and build challenges by experimenting with the large levels and possibilities within them. And of course, you can share them with the world and challenge your friends or foes to complete your hits. Your rules, your Contracts.

You will also be glad to hear that we have removed 47’s magic pockets. We believe that’s all we need to say about that subject.

As we get further into 2014, we will reveal more and get into much closer contact with all of you. There are so many things we have planned and we are extremely excited for the future of Hitman.

Thank you all for your dedication. We will share much, much more in the coming months.

The Io-Interactive Team
@IOInteractive

http://hitman.com/op...fied=2230a723d9

f*ck, I can not wait. Hitman series, for me, is up there with GTA, Splinter Cell. Looks like they learned their lesson from horsesh*t Absolution and are going back to traditional Hitman.

• AndyGanteks, AndrewDeSanta and EyeMacHunt like this

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:32 PM

Well sh*t, thats good news. looking forward for this. just hope its not another copy-paste of Blood Money just to satisfy the angry fans. and that it actually introduce something new other than the fancy new graphics.

AceKingston
  • AceKingston

Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner.

• Members
  • India

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:25 PM Edited by AceKingston, 16 January 2014 - 04:36 PM.

Quite excited for this. Hitman: Abs was a great game in my opinion but the disguise system was absolutely terrible and the game felt more like a 3rd person shooter than a Hitman game but needless to say I still enjoyed it despite it's few flaws. However it's still nice to see Hitman going back to it's stealthy roots in the PS2 hitman games. Especially Contracts and Blood Money.

My brother is a bigger fan of the Hitman series than me but I'm still excited for the new Hitman anyways. Looking forward to see more. :^:

E: Sandbox levels? I'm a bit skeptical about that but I'm still interested to see it all the same.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:05 PM

Isn't Diana dead? Or are they going to make it in the past or what?

AceKingston
  • AceKingston

• Members
  • India

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:14 PM Edited by AceKingston, 16 January 2014 - 05:14 PM.

Isn't Diana dead? Or are they going to make it in the past or what?

Spoiler

Rewas514
  • Rewas514

Derp™

• The Yardies
  • Lithuania

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:58 PM

Hitman Absolution was an amazing game, even though it was different than previous Hitman games, which is good. Don't want Hitman to become like Call of Duty or Battlefield. I really liked the story and gameplay of Absolution. Sneaking and disguising should be improved in the next game.

I hope they improve contract creator where you can place people, objects wherever you want, similar like GTA Online creator. Also, they should let us set, or at least edit, killing conditions ourselves, unlike in Absolution, you have to play the game in our own conditions, in order to set them the same way.

Can't wait for the next Hitman.  :^:

• AndyGanteks likes this

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Boob groper

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:11 PM

It sounds good. Can't wait to see some actual footage in the coming year(s).

Anzand17
  • Anzand17

V.I.P

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:23 AM

jizzed my pants.

Osho
  • Osho

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:14 AM

f*ck, I can not wait. Hitman series, for me, is up there with GTA, Splinter Cell. Looks like they learned their lesson from horsesh*t Absolution and are going back to traditional Hitman.

Absolutely. No doubt about that. f*ck yeah, excited as hell. Can't wait for more updates :)

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:35 AM

I'm okay with this.

Depending on which direction they're taking it from now on it could either be good or meh. Absolution was meh.

As long as they implement everything I suggested it'll be good, but developers usually don't listen to me for some weird reason :(

Daz
  • Daz

Pirandello/Kruger

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:52 PM Edited by Daz, 17 January 2014 - 04:53 PM.

Hitman 2, Contracts and Blood Money are some of the best games ever made.

Absolution really f*cked me off. It was an alright game in it's own right but as a hitman game it sucked ass and pissed on everything I have ever wanted since 2006.

Hopefully with better next gen power they can make a game true to the originals with large as f*ck maps but all in varied unique locations all over the world.

I really hope they don't dumb it down because it just ruins it for everyone, of course a lot of people liked Absolution, because they purposely tried to make it easy for anyone to play, and to appeal to people who wouldn't usually play those games and that really wrecked the experience.

I will be all on board for it if it is true to the original concepts and original games, co-op would be nice. Being able to create distractions and diversions and hide weapons for another player in order to complete a hit.

• EyeMacHunt and theadmiral like this

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Boob groper

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 18 January 2014 - 10:36 AM

For me, next-gen is mostly about AI. Now they have enough RAM and CPU power to really give AI some higher brain functions. I don't expect NPC's to contemplate the nature of their existence, but I expect them to behave like humans instead of having just 3 states of alertness that they go in and out of like they have Alzheimer's. And the complexity of the AI is what's supposed to determine the difficulty setting instead of the amount of health you have.

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 11:12 AM

For me, next-gen is mostly about AI. Now they have enough RAM and CPU power to really give AI some higher brain functions. I don't expect NPC's to contemplate the nature of their existence, but I expect them to behave like humans instead of having just 3 states of alertness that they go in and out of like they have Alzheimer's. And the complexity of the AI is what's supposed to determine the difficulty setting instead of the amount of health you have.

I don't think the RAM and CPU power had much to do with that, but you're still right.

Even in the best hitmans the AI forgot about you if you'd hide in a closet while there's a corpse in the middle of the room. The first thing a real person would do is alarm basically every guard possible and ofcourse the boss (your target) to get to a much more secure place. Afterwards their awareness should be heightened and they will go looking for you, instead of just standing around. The more times you fail the worse disguises become and guards will start recognizing you.

In my opinion Hitman games can just be one-hit kill. If any shots are fired half (or the entire) area will be alerted anyway.

They just need to make certain internal awareness levels for NPC's which alters their behavior. So far you could have the Awareness meter almost hit the max and they would still not do anything different. You're running through guards at the entrance, instead of walking; You're gonna get stopped and searched. That's the kind of stuff I want to see. Back to the slowly walking Hitman 1 for me.

NYC PATROL
  • NYC PATROL

"Patrolling and Observing Forums Since 2005"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2014 - 02:00 AM Edited by NYC PATROL, 19 January 2014 - 02:00 AM.

They really sound like they know what they (and the fans) want this time around. Exciting times ahead with the PS4, XB1. Devs can finally realize their ambitious ideas to a whole 'nother level.

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:11 AM

Can't wait. I love the hitman series. This will make me upgrade to a PS4.

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

Give me the power, I beg of you!

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:46 PM Edited by Flight180Victm, 19 January 2014 - 09:49 PM.

Oh my God! This sounds so f*cking awesome! I love the Hitman games so f*cking much, I will definitely be getting this one. It sounds like they're being smart about this one and actually listening to what we the fans want! I have faith in them this time. Absolution was good but it didn't feel like a Hitman game. If they can have it feel like Blood Money then I will be very happy. f*ck yes! I'm as excited for this game as I was for GTA V!

Well maybe not that excited... :pp

I was so obsessive over V. :blink:

Flynny
  • Flynny

16 5 5™

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:36 PM

I'm playing blood money right now, good game. I'd love to see a hitman game that is an open world mission-based type thing like the first 4 games but with far more variety in ways to kill your targets, and whether or not you eave witnesses affects the story, so multiple endings. Also the way you kill them affects the story in minor ways like maybe some dialogue options like some gurds say "did you hear that Patrick Janko (just a random name for a hit in the future game) was killed by a car bomb" and then maybe the guards make repeating the same method more difficult.

For instance in BM i killed Richard delahunt by making a chandelier fall on him, next mission, I could kill one of the 3 targets by doing the same thing with a normal light, I would have loved it if the guards reacted to the previous death and put a man on the light support thing you sabotage.

A third thing I would like, a level editor/creator, so you can make your own hitman missions, sharable online as well. So then we essentially have infinite missions. 

Also, maybe some co-op option as well, either for the story or for separate missions that would require 2 people.

Daz
  • Daz

Pirandello/Kruger

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:38 AM

It really sucks we didn't get at least another Hitman game this last generation. We waited so long and for such a pile of sh*t they could have had an amazing game ready for a launch title.

At least they have now acknowledged and apologized for Absolution.

Really when you think about it, the only thing separating a game from today from a game of the PS1 era is graphics, power, online abilities and much better controls. And from the PS2 generation where all the Hitman games come from, there is barely any differences in many games other than their looks and possibly horrible controller layouts. Most PS2 games can easily stand up to any of todays games if they were given a coat of paint and controller mapping features.

They have something special and when you are the only developer creating a game like this, you need to keep it true and not water it down.

I agree there should be no clown pockets, or whatever the analogy was. It was stupid in Absolution that you could put a rifle in your pocket, as the mechanic of having to carry around those large weapons in previous games has always been perfect for the hitman games.

However, I see no problem letting you carry multiple pistols, especially if you can get some really awesome assassin friendly ones. Also ammunition should not factor into this. I loved being able to pick up almost as much ammo as you could possibly find even if you did not carry that caliber of weapon, so that if you did, you had a giant pool of ammo ready to be used.

At the very least, let us carry 2 pistols, though if they start adding in proper assassin styled weapons we could have tiny ankle holster pistols, two guns under each arm and some sleeve pistol or knife. There is are endless possibilities for cool weapons being that the focus could be more on size, concealment and weight.

It would be great to be able to customize all weapons like you could with the agency weapons from blood money. I loved how you could make almost every version of an MP5 you could just by changing grips and stocks around to fit your preference.

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:10 PM

Hell yes! I'm buying a PS4 just for this! :D

Good thing they're going back to the true Hitman style this time. They've learned their lesson, just like Capcom after DMC 2  :lol:

Los Santos Police Department
  • Los Santos Police Department

Chief of the LSPD

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:43 PM

Nice! I thought that Io Interactive weren't making the game, but it' good to know that they are making the next one. Now, I hope they learned their lesson from absolution and give us a great story. As for the pockets, I'm fine with it, but 3 or 4 pistols should be allowed, if 47 is wearing a suit (as usual). I hope they improve the disguises, in absolution, someone far away would see through my disguise, even though there were no deap bodies around.

Now, for the wait for information.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 06:48 PM

Holy sh*t, Hitman Blood Money was one of the best games I've ever played, after SA. 007 everything or nothing was equally amazing too.

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

This is the hook.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 07:39 PM

Sounds good, can't wait. Devs are starting to get stuff rolling now.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Boob groper

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:52 PM Edited by The Yokel, 21 January 2014 - 10:54 PM.

At the very least, let us carry 2 pistols, though if they start adding in proper assassin styled weapons we could have tiny ankle holster pistols, two guns under each arm and some sleeve pistol or knife. There is are endless possibilities for cool weapons being that the focus could be more on size, concealment and weight.

I think a Hitman game set in large open levels might benefit from Deus Ex: HR type of inventory. Especially the PC version where you could assign weapons to 1-9 keys freely. I think that type of inventory strikes a good balance between fun, realism and challenge.

Daz
  • Daz

Pirandello/Kruger

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:00 AM

I think a Hitman game set in large open levels might benefit from Deus Ex: HR type of inventory. Especially the PC version where you could assign weapons to 1-9 keys freely. I think that type of inventory strikes a good balance between fun, realism and challenge.

You could be right.

Though obviously there is no need to have a large weapon on you like an assault rifle or shotgun unless you plan on f*cking up and having to shoot your way out. It depends which way you would like to play the game but that should then be the penalty. Where you are better off taking in weaker weapons with smaller magazine sizes but you can carry more of them.

Or maybe some system that allowed you to field strip a larger weapon and hide the components on yourself to be concealed and a small animation (similar to you taking the WA2000 out of the case) before you can use it. Or better yet, more objects to conceal these weapons, like bags and boxes. Just like how the SPAS-12 was concealed in the Rose Box in Contracts. Or a pistol hidden in a news camera in True Lies.

I guess I want a mix between 2, contracts and blood money. Being able to take in a few things but not everything, maybe two concealable guns and a knife plus whatever other gadget. But on mission be able to pick up as many, that way you can't go into the mission too well armed, but can loot the guard stations for extra stuff.

All I know is I don't want the typical two slots only pistol+rifle bullsh*t. This is not an FPS shooter. However I want to be able to pick up as many concealables + ammo in mission as I want.

f*ck knows.

• theadmiral likes this

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:12 PM

Judging by what they've said it sounds like IO-Interactive will give us what we want this time around. Saying that, that's what I thought about Absolution and look how that turned out. I just hope that this time around the game will be less for people who wouldn't usually play Hitman games and more for the long time fans of the Hitman series. I'm guessing, from what I read in the OP, that's what IO-Interactive are going, or so I hope.

I agree with Daz when it comes to Absolution. Absolution didn't give the same experience as previous Hitman games and it seemed like they were going for something completely different. Like I mentioned above, and as Daz mentioned, Absolution felt as if it was aimed at people who wouldn't usually play games like Hitman and to me, the game was tasteless.

I just bought the Hitman: HD Trilogy from the Playstation Store and have started downloading Contracts & Silent Assassin now. Contracts has always been my favourite although I never finished Blood Money!
  • Daz likes this

Daz
  • Daz

Pirandello/Kruger

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 01:10 PM

You must finish blood money, probably the best 3 levels of the game if not some of the top missions of all time are at the end.

I think another thing that ruined Absolution was the fact it was story driven, instead of gameplay. When there is some other goal other than being a 'Hitman' it just ruins it. I hated all the areas where there was not a target, or I had to recover something or do a certain objective that did not fit in with the genre of the game.

It needs to go back to basics, no crazy plot, just 47 doing his work. I couldn't give a rat's ass about backstory or his feelings or any of it. Just, 47 has to kill people. Just mark them and let me do the rest.

If the controls were simplified a little from previous generations, maybe more people might be able to get further into it. Difficulty won't be based on how much damage you take or how hard enemies are to kill, it should only be based on if you decided to get silent assassin or not. Shooting your way through is the easy mode, and that option should always be there for players who want to do that. I just want the choice.

No more forcing us into gunfights or compromized situations. If we have full control over the start of the mission, we should have full control over the outcome and it should reflect how you applied your skills.

I just hope they remove the xray vision and enemy route bullsh*t. Give me the map back, that was perfectly fine and way more useful. There was NOTHING wrong with the old format. We just need it to be updated.

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:39 PM

It's like you read my mind, Daz. The only thing I disagree with is what you said about 47's feelings and the storyline. There was a pretty cool storyline in Hitman 2 and we saw some feelings between 47 and Father Vittorio, at least up until the end where 47 spoke about not trusting anybody when leaving the chain given to him by the Vittorio at the church. Then we had the mini cutscenes where we saw Zavorotko's plots and what not which made the experience a hell of a lot better.

I do want the old map back. It was a lot better; we could see where enemies were and anticipate their movements by keeping an eye on the map for a few minutes before doing our thing. We could plan out our routes too. I was able to anticipate movements, find people who's clothes I could take to go about the mission without being caught out and I'd have a good chance at getting the silent assassin rating that way. Absolution just seemed like a clusterf*ck of random events and shootouts.

The X-ray thing was bollocks, I agree. What the f*ck was that all about? Since when did Agent 47 have superpowers? I mean, seriously, for f*ck sake, bring back the old physics so we can go about missions our way rather than the developers way.

I want to be able to go around missions my way again. I want to make my own tactics and plan things out properly rather than having to use some new bullsh*t in-game features. Hitman's never been about fancy features, it's about realistically going about a mission in a way that you prefer. It made the experience better with all of the ways to complete missions.

But yeah, once my internet's back up and running I'll download Blood Money from the Playstation Store and go through it. I've been told it's unarguably one of the best in the series.

My personal favourite is Contracts. The submarine mission and the Meat King mission are phenomenal.
  • Daz likes this

Daz
  • Daz

Pirandello/Kruger

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:09 PM Edited by Daz, 29 January 2014 - 02:29 PM.

What I meant about the story was that in absolution it felt weird and forced, every other hitman game the cutscenes rarely show 47 giving off emotion (one of the many reasons I hated the movie), I liked his "not-give-a-f*ck" attitude towards situations. I agree that the story in the other games has been perfect, I just prefer to have all my main story cutscenes being before and after missions, and any ingame cutscenes being short 5-15 second in-engine interactions. I don't like getting taken out of the experience, or having a cutscene for what I could have done ingame myself. I just don't want a whiney lame version of 47 thrown at us, I want the totally proffessional killer with a smart mind and the correct voice actor.

Another thing that bothered me about Absolution. There was a cover system, and in a way sure it is a good thing, but it is not a stealth game, it is a hidden-in-plain sight game. Why would we ever need to use cover when we have disguises. Sure there have been times where I have waited around a corner for someone not to see me but thats all I need it for really. I wouldn't mind if they had a cover system but I don't think it is nessasary as it hasn't been in the past. I feel it makes the game better without it and forces you to disguise yourself and avoid being spotted by planning instead of hiding, as before we had boxes, cupboards and drains to hide in previously.

The whole disguise thing bugged me so bad in Absolution. The whole point is to blend in and be anonymous, not to kill the only one chef in the entire building and walk past the people who were previously talking to him. I hope they can make this more contextual. For example, they probably won't know the face of the garbage man, or anyone that doesn't have a specialist job, however the lead actor for a play, they might f*cking notice. Unless you are wearing a mask. Which in those cases especially guard uniforms with masks you should be completely hidden unless doing something that totally outright claims you are not a guard, such as killing a person etc.

If absolution had every level a large free roam map, I think it would have made a lot of difference, despite the awful parts to it. Hopefully everything will be good enough for the new one.

Only thing is I felt the animations of 47's movement, running, actions and shooting were perfect in contracts, in blood money they were more wooden and glitchy and weird, and absolution more of the same. I liked it when he moved with purpose but still had a subtle nature to it.

AceKingston
  • AceKingston

• Members
  • India

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:41 PM Edited by AceKingston, 29 January 2014 - 02:43 PM.

Well as we are all on the topic of Absolution. i might as well give my review of it and the other hitman games.

Let me start off: Absolution was, by far was a great game but it certainly did not match the greatness of the first two. It was great but it wasn't that great.

The main thing that bothered me with Absolution was the disguise system. They really did f*ck it up. In the first mission it says that the enemies spot you only if you get too close to them, yet I find myself running with my tail between my legs all the time, even when I was miles away from the enemy with a disguise.

Now Hitman games are all about stealth and that's what they are famous for but Absolution simply lacks stealth. Not to say it doesn't completely have zero-stealth but in-comparison to the other Hitman games, it just really does lack it.

Most of the times I find myself blasting my way through enemies. Not the case with the previous ones though. To me Absolution felt more like a 3rd person shooter than a Hitman game.

Now let me get one thing straight: The story was just mediocre. By far the worst in the series. It did have some decent bits but again the story just isn't Hitman.

The characters, the antagonists all lacked life in my opinion. Especially 47. In the previous games 47 was this, ruthless, badass guy but in Absolution, he lacks that ruthlessness. In other words Daz hit the nail in the head. He just feels like a different protagonist all-together.

Now the story did leave a certain amount of gaping plot-holes which I won't bother to mention but then at times I feel it tries to go Saints Row style. It's trying to do two things at once, Be Hitman and not be Hitman, but it ended up bringing the worst of the two.

Another thing that bothered me. Where was the map? A Hitman game without a map? Honestly I enjoyed plotting my way out of a building with my cousin and brother in Contracts but in Absolution, it again, lacks that.

The atmosphere isn't that great either. It just feels kinda empty. I don't know, there's something I despise about the atmosphere in Absolution, it just does not feel right.

All-in-all, Absolution had amazing level-design, some great moments and amazing graphics but it just does not feel like a Hitman game. It's still a good game but honestly it is far from being your traditional Hitman game.

• Daz likes this

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:57 PM

I get what you're saying, Daz. There were way too many cutscenes in Absolution and most of them were way too long for my liking. I couldn't give a f*ck about my enemies talking to their friends, I just want to jump into action and find my own way about taking out my targets without my cover being compromised.

The cover system was a waste. In games like Contracts you could crouch behind a big bush and that'd give you the cover that you needed, you didn't need to lean against a wall in some fancy, bullsh*t fashion.

In previous games (using Contracts as an example again), if there were only a few guards around, they'd figure out that you weren't one of them if they got too close for a few seconds, which to me, was realistic. It was the same with the mission where you're at the Beddingfield mansion. If you took the disguise of a hunting guest and came across one of the Beddingfield's or other guests, they'd recognise you - that was f*cking realistic and forced you to compromise (just using examples, of course there are more). If you had a f*ck load of guards and took a disguise, you wouldn't be caught out as quickly because they wouldn't necessarily know each other all that well. It wasn't like that in Absolution.

Take the train station mission in Absolution for example. If you took the disguise of a police officer and walked around in that train station, full of loads of civilians and police officers, how the f*ck would the other police officers catch you out straight away? I was disguised as SWAT yet somehow an officer caught me out. Bullsh*t. One, they'd have their hands pretty full with the situation they were in to automatically recognise 47 as an imposter and two, there's a lot of police officers in the department, surely they'd ask for identification or something (like in previous Hitman games) before shooting at 47.

The maps in Absolution were too small. There weren't many ways around things. In previous games you had large maps with sewers and several buildings along with 'secret' passageways. In Absolution you had only few ways to go around your objective which was bullsh*t. It was made clear that Absolution was no longer about compromising and being smart, but it was now about bullsh*t, movie-style clichè actions.

If Hitman 6 is anything like Absolution then I'll be pissed off. I want something like Contracts back. I want to see the inventory upgraded; you can conceal a few handguns but need to have a bag, suitcase or something to hide conceal larger weapons (but no Murder Inc. logo on the suitcase like in Blood Money, lol). Update the disguise system and bring the realism back. Bring bigger maps back and bring the former glory of the Hitman series back to life instead of having this movie-style bullsh*t game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users