Photo

(Xbox) Recruiting Photographers!

6 replies to this topic
MOGGYASAURUS
  • MOGGYASAURUS

Trick

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:11 PM

There are a great number of players out there who enjoy shooting with a camera as much as with a firearm. To that aim I have created a crew called The Snapshooters with the sole purpose of getting a full session of players to go out and basically shoot some interesting images with the in-game camera and post them later on a dedicated topic and any other photo posting topics you already contribute to.

The page can be found here and I shall be sending out invites to people who have posted some great photos within various topics via this forum. 

If you feel this is the crew you were born to be a part of, please provide your Social Club and Xbox Live username below and (preferably) have some of your own shots to back up your interest and dedication to the cause.  

Lets capture San Andreas at its best! (and worst)

• SUPERHEAVYDOODY, (OO)SKYLINE(OO) and jpfrizzle like this

jpfrizzle
  • jpfrizzle

GSF4Life

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:22 PM

Thanks for the invite!

Social Club: jpfrizzle

Xbox Live: BlastGordan

63dr.jpg
6hhw.jpg
8dsy.jpg

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:37 AM

Thanks for the invite, Social Club name is xenophyle. Two things, though, I'm on PS3 and I don't play online multiplayer. So I might not really fit in here.

Some of my favorites:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

-xeno

jpfrizzle
  • jpfrizzle

GSF4Life

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:01 PM

First and foremost, we must find out who's on Xbox and who's on Playstation.

Then we set a date and time, in advance, to meet up at one place. (Im sure some folks will be late)

I choose we meet at the Bus Depot. That way we all can drive our own cars, like we would in real life.
Crew Only Lobby. No killing other players, no destroying other players vehicles, no stealing other players vehicles.

These are my ideas so far.

MOGGYASAURUS
  • MOGGYASAURUS

Trick

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 06:47 PM

Then we set a date and time, in advance, to meet up at one place. (Im sure some folks will be late)

I choose we meet at the Bus Depot. That way we all can drive our own cars, like we would in real life.
Crew Only Lobby. No killing other players, no destroying other players vehicles, no stealing other players vehicles.

Great ideas! And most of which I had already considered and will be implementing. There will definitely be invite only lobbies so there are no other players to annoy us. Time and dates, yes, they would always have to be set in advance. Bus station is a good starting point, however instead of individual player vehicles, what I plan to do is purchase a shuttle bus which will hold ten players, and then we can all climb aboard and travel from place to place together! That will also be a good way for everyone to try shots in settings and places they might not have considered but someone else would have. Also I just love the idea of a group of players travelling around in a bus like on a proper dedicated photo tour! Plus I can get on my headset and give commentary like a proper tour guide! :D 

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:12 PM

Good luck. You guys seem to be creative and unique. If you quickly scroll on the "Recruitment" section, you will see over ten MC (motorcycle club) crews. I don't think the forums have a photography-based crew.

Perhaps you should post photos of dead rivals in the GTA Online missions. I would be interested if you guys could make something cool out of it. As I've said previously, the best of luck to you, and if you need anything then just let me know.  :^: 

jpfrizzle
  • jpfrizzle

GSF4Life

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:08 PM

Great ideas! And most of which I had already considered and will be implementing. There will definitely be invite only lobbies so there are no other players to annoy us. Time and dates, yes, they would always have to be set in advance. Bus station is a good starting point, however instead of individual player vehicles, what I plan to do is purchase a shuttle bus which will hold ten players, and then we can all climb aboard and travel from place to place together! That will also be a good way for everyone to try shots in settings and places they might not have considered but someone else would have. Also I just love the idea of a group of players travelling around in a bus like on a proper dedicated photo tour! Plus I can get on my headset and give commentary like a proper tour guide! :D

Yeah using the Bus, that's what I meant. Everyone drive their vehicles to the Bus Depot, the meeting place. Everybody drive their favorite vehicle to the Bus Depot, then maybe once we get back from Snapography around LS, we have a car show.?!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users