• This topic is locked This topic is locked
314 replies to this topic
am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:46 PM

I'm in a lobby with a rank 872.  You missed one R*.

• ChrilLe and PsychoGamer like this

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:47 PM Edited by Malibu454, 16 January 2014 - 02:47 PM.

I've been reset to 480k

How does that work then?

Maybe that is the legit amount of $ you would have had had no "counterfeit" money been introduced.
I ended up with 480k also??
I had 800k before sh*t happened, but I spent a sh*tload after.. Idk?
My son ended up with only 309k
He had 1.5mil before
It said he spent over 1bil ? (Impossible)
I think because he shared a mega bounty with his friend, must've counted as spent..

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

Emperor of The Grand Ole Republic of Texas

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:48 PM

Repoet'em

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:49 PM

I've been reset to 480k

How does that work then?

Maybe that is the legit amount of $ you would have had had no "counterfeit" money been introduced.
I ended up with 480k also??
I had 800k before sh*t happened, but I spent a sh*tload after.. Idk?
My son ended up with only 309k
He had 1.5mil before
It said he spent over 1bil ? (Impossible)
I think because he shared a mega bounty with his friend, must've counted as spent..

Not sure. My guess is the amount of money you were reset to was how much money you earned from jobs AFTER getting the glitched money. Exception is, if you didn't receive modded money, then you would have much more.

Laveerre
  • Laveerre

You just lost the game

• BUSTED!
  • NATO

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:49 PM

f*ck! I currently have 288k left, I had 2,1 billion :panic:

Well... f*ck this then. GTAO was getting too boring anyway

So GTA: Online was only funny because of the gifted money? Where is your god damn GTA gaming spirit?!

Yes. GTA spirit died after R* ruined it

• Mr. Crowley likes this

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:50 PM

Repoet'em

Bit late.  i just left that lobby.

Ronzilla187
  • Ronzilla187

O.G.

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:55 PM

f*ck! I currently have 288k left, I had 2,1 billion :panic:

Well... f*ck this then. GTAO was getting too boring anyway

Au revior Shoshanna

Pixel S
  • Pixel S

Argumentative

• Members
  • Barbados

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:01 PM

Nothing appears to have been changed par the cash. 

Even the glitch L>b are still as they were. 

s_aint
  • s_aint

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:10 PM

I was pretty pissed about losing the gifted, money, but I'm FURIOUS that they took a million from my legit money. Apparently none of us made any money after they gave everyone 500k.

I tried to play, but got too furious by the notion of having to earn my money from scratch that was STOLEN by cockstar. So f*ck this game for now.

Probably won't be back until it's been made fun again. I'm not a fan of spending an hour or two only to make 50-100k.... Oh wait... that was BEFORE they nerfed money earned from each mission...

• PsychoGamer likes this

nitefallz
  • nitefallz

Peon

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:12 PM

I was pretty pissed about losing the gifted, money, but I'm FURIOUS that they took a million from my legit money. Apparently none of us made any money after they gave everyone 500k.

I tried to play, but got too furious by the notion of having to earn my money from scratch that was STOLEN by cockstar. So f*ck this game for now.

Probably won't be back until it's been made fun again. I'm not a fan of spending an hour or two only to make 50-100k.... Oh wait... that was BEFORE they nerfed money earned from each mission...

So you never spent any of your gifted money?  

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

Let's do it all over again, again.

• Members
  • China

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:15 PM

Still got my hotknife lol

• stonedpimpso likes this

DrAtomic
  • DrAtomic

Volatile

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:16 PM

At least you SPEND the illegal money, I separated it all to second character without using ANY of it, and lost ALL my money which was ALL legit...

s_aint
  • s_aint

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:17 PM

So you never spent any of your gifted money?  

Remember when they said that they couldn't do anything about gifted money, and they wouldn't penalise those who got the money innocently? Yeah, I do...

Who HASN'T spent the gifted money they got? They couldn't really do anything else about it from the weeks I've read.

I was one of those few who actually enjoyed having the money gifted. I was finally having some fun...

DrAtomic
  • DrAtomic

Volatile

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:18 PM

Wow, just joined lobby, lvl 586, lvl 544, lvl 938... tried reporting one of em... lock up... Really great job R*, really... Incompentent f*ckS
  • PkUnzipper and PsychoGamer like this

MeatSafeMurderer
  • MeatSafeMurderer

Avoiding GTA Online at all costs until the grand payout rebuffs.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:19 PM

500k? Consider yourself lucky...we all got to keep the stuff we bought with the cash but not all of us got to keep so much cash...I only have $260k...and alot of people have $50k
As anti R* as I generally am...on this occasion I say count your blessings...

PsychoGamer
  • PsychoGamer

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Eritrea

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:19 PM Edited by PsychoGamer, 16 January 2014 - 03:19 PM.

I don't wanna go online, but apparently my money has been set from legit 100 million to 0$. 

qnoobsoy
  • qnoobsoy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:19 PM Edited by qnoobsoy, 16 January 2014 - 03:21 PM.

they are the sloppiest video game company I have ever seen

capable of the best and the worst

honestly I have my doubts they will actually bother banning or demoting players with absurd RP and levels

it's like when you see the CoD leaderboards... hall of shame

s_aint
  • s_aint

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:20 PM

At least you SPEND the illegal money, I separated it all to second character without using ANY of it, and lost ALL my money which was ALL legit...

Hah... "illegal" money in a game based on stealing cars, killing cops and pedestrians, robbing stores etc.
You should have used the money and enjoyed it while you had it.

Seems everyone was in the firing lines.

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:22 PM

All option menu LSC glitch is removed, might need more people to confirm, did it twice,

you can still get the cargobob through the eyefind glitch.

2akfnur.jpg

EarlyLifeFailure
  • EarlyLifeFailure

YaCuncha

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:22 PM

Wow, when did all this start? I haven't played for a couple of days and I was at work last night. (didn't read the forum at all as I was watching the funny gta vids on youtube)

My character has gone from $200.000.000+ to $550.000… anyhow I don't care as I was enjoying the game before all the crap started and have had my fun as a rich bastard, now it's back to earning and I can't wait! The only thing I'm gonna miss is spamming sniper rounds at the tanks and giving lower levels my buzzard and sometimes watching them explode in the distance… 

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Car Collector and Pegassi CEO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:24 PM

Check your vehicles. Many of mine became uninsured

s_aint
  • s_aint

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:26 PM

500k? Consider yourself lucky...we all got to keep the stuff we bought with the cash but not all of us got to keep so much cash...I only have $260k...and alot of people have $50k

Point of the story is that we all got f*cked over. No one should have to count their blessings.

That's like saying that if you've worked a 14+ hour shift, but your employer forgets to pay you... that you should "count your blessings" because sweat shop labour gets 2 cents an hour...

colagamerXD
  • colagamerXD

Cereal Gangsters [CRGS]

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:27 PM

if you lost all your money (like me) and only got about 200k, then it's more fun, to play because you have to do missions and races and all that kind of stuff for money.

Since I got gifted, I never did any missions.

And it got boring, because I had everything I wanted

K-lub84
  • K-lub84

Playa

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:28 PM

Any word on modded ATVs, dirt bike, dune buggies, and Trevor's ATV?

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

Emperor of The Grand Ole Republic of Texas

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:33 PM

Any word on modded ATVs, dirt bike, dune buggies, and Trevor's ATV?

Im updating as we speak, but yes the modded blazers(not sure about trevors) are cool to store.

Silverfishotangs4lyfe
  • Silverfishotangs4lyfe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:34 PM

Anybody know if the ratloader is storable now?

K-lub84
  • K-lub84

Playa

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:34 PM

ATVs was confirmed by a friend. So I'm guessing buggies and bikes are there to.

MeatSafeMurderer
  • MeatSafeMurderer

Avoiding GTA Online at all costs until the grand payout rebuffs.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:35 PM Edited by MeatSafeMurderer, 16 January 2014 - 03:41 PM.

Point of the story is that we all got f*cked over. No one should have to count their blessings.

That's like saying that if you've worked a 14+ hour shift, but your employer forgets to pay you... that you should "count your blessings" because sweat shop labour gets 2 cents an hour...

Completely different scenario...
If you worked a 14+ hour shift and your co-worker off loads a f*ck ton of stolen cash on you during that time, you are fully aware of this and your boss finds out do you still expect to get payed? NO...you should infact expect to get fired and incarcerated as an accessory to theft...

Oh no, boo hoo some of your legitimate cash got removed...consider it a down payment on the massive debt you ran up using those counterfeit bills sonnyboy

serimos6
  • serimos6

Playa

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:40 PM Edited by serimos6, 16 January 2014 - 03:40 PM.

Idk why people who were gifted 90+ million dollars are actually angry that Rockstar took 1 million legit earned money. In the time that you had that 90+ million, didn't you already buy everything you could ever possibly want!? If you didn't then that's all your fault, but I have all of my weapons max modded, gold, all my cars max modded, a tank, a buzzard, and still have 550K! 

Seriously, if you didn't take advantage of the millions you had, you missed out, idiot.

• Kahkenbols and TimelyMeerkat like this

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

Let's do it all over again, again.

• Members
  • China

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:40 PM

Just tested the tank bad sport/insurance immunity glitch...and it's still there. So looks like to me like the shutdown was pretty much all about the DNS kids.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users