• SeaWallTx

Emperor of The Grand Ole Republic of Texas

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:24 PM

I've been reset to 480k

How does that work then?

Maybe that is the legit amount of $ you would have had had no "counterfeit" money been introduced.

Peapods
  • Peapods

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:31 PM Edited by Peapods, 16 January 2014 - 01:32 PM.

I've been reset to 480k

How does that work then?

Maybe that is the legit amount of $ you would have had had no "counterfeit" money been introduced.

I currently have 50k though. But everyone is reset to 550k? I think there's some system to it.

• FemaleAvatar likes this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:38 PM Edited by SeaWallTx, 16 January 2014 - 01:38 PM.

Freshly Added Content:(7:37am CST)

~"we routinely do sweeps to separate out cheaters and modders, and to reverse any illegitimate transactions."

~"be aware that we will be making community-wide automatic adjustments to players’ account balances to remove the modded money"

"http://support.rocks...cles/201617423"

-Many more patches to come.

~"We have deployed several hotfixes to prevent this type of activity, and will be adding further cheat protection in future Title Updates as well."

-Why did R* set your $ at what they did?;

~Q:How did you calculate the adjusted account balance for each player who was in possession of modded GTA$?  What happened if deducting the amount of modded GTA$ from a particular account would have resulted in a very low, or negative, balance?
~A: The adjusted account balances are the result of removing modded money.  For accounts that would have been left with little or no GTA$ after correction, we added sufficient funds to continue playing and enjoying GTA Online.  We are able to distinguish between players who generated modded GTA$ themselves, those who only received modded funds, and people who did not mod themselves but repeatedly received and spread large amounts using the “share cash” feature.  Those classifications factor into the minimum threshold, which may vary, for post-adjustment balances on accounts that had already spent modded funds.  Please note that we are not removing items purchased with modded GTA$.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:43 PM Edited by SeaWallTx, 16 January 2014 - 01:43 PM.

UPDATE:7:43am CST

I will do a "clean up and rearrangement" of the 1st after the huge inflow of new information calms down and then I will continue to do as I have in the past with my "OK what has _.__ removed?" threads and keep the thread and the 1st post upto date with EVERYTHING new, that I can prove/confirm or get from a reliable source. So I would expect that early tomorrow morning I will have the 1st post of this thread "Cleaned up and arranged" in my normal(odd) format. Just waiting :beerhat:

FemaleAvatar
  • FemaleAvatar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:48 PM Edited by FemaleAvatar, 16 January 2014 - 01:50 PM.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you on it quick, lol

I've been reset to 480k

How does that work then?

I currently have 50k though. But everyone is reset to 550k? I think there's some system to it.

~Q:How did you calculate the adjusted account balance for each player who was in possession of modded GTA$?  What happened if deducting the amount of modded GTA$ from a particular account would have resulted in a very low, or negative, balance?
~A: The adjusted account balances are the result of removing modded money.  For accounts that would have been left with little or no GTA$ after correction, we added sufficient funds to continue playing and enjoying GTA Online.  We are able to distinguish between players who generated modded GTA$ themselves, those who only received modded funds, and people who did not mod themselves but repeatedly received and spread large amounts using the “share cash” feature.  Those classifications factor into the minimum threshold, which may vary, for post-adjustment balances on accounts that had already spent modded funds.  Please note that we are not removing items purchased with modded GTA$.

!1st post, guy

• SeaWallTx likes this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:54 PM

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you on it quick, lol

I've been reset... ...then?

Maybe... ...introduced.

!1st post, guy

THIS^

@FemaleAvatar

lol :die: quick on the draw there.

Cragovich
  • Cragovich

The Division.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:02 PM

Not sure if this is relevant but latest Newswire post:

http://www.rockstarg...e-cheaters.html

Laveerre
  • Laveerre

You just lost the game

• BUSTED!
  • NATO

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:09 PM

f*ck! I currently have 288k left, I had 2,1 billion :panic:

Well... f*ck this then. GTAO was getting too boring anyway

nick6raphael
  • nick6raphael

**The Car Collector** ^-^

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:09 PM

Not sure if this is relevant but latest Newswire post:

http://www.rockstarg...e-cheaters.html

It has been posted.
  • SeaWallTx likes this

Mr Fyn666
  • Mr Fyn666

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:11 PM

Dont let the door bang your concrete head on the way out, you wont be missed!

• Toke, SeaWallTx and Truth's Green Goo like this

BewareoftheBears
  • BewareoftheBears

BruinsVindicated

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:14 PM

Wait...so we get to keep cars/everything else bought with the hacked money and were getting to keep 500k?

Hell yes I'll take that, as long as my cars are not f*cked with I'll be happy.
  • Ninja_Gear and SeaWallTx like this

Laveerre
  • Laveerre

You just lost the game

• BUSTED!
  • NATO

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:14 PM

Dont let the door bang your concrete head on the way out, you wont be missed!

Have fun sucking R*s butthole fanboy <3

• Deathmaker158, Mr. Crowley and Thespaz9 like this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:17 PM

Wait...so we get to keep cars/everything else bought with the hacked money and were getting to keep 500k?

Only cars I can't confirm so far are the Insured Modded Blazer(or Lifegaurd) and the Mariachi Tornado, they show up as the car I used to insure them, but it always has. So we will have to wait and see on those 2.

nick6raphael
  • nick6raphael

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:18 PM

How to get online during maintence, confirmed work on ps3, use it at ur own risk.
http://www.se7ensins...9/#post-8085783

paulmgrath
  • paulmgrath

Dope Fiend

• Members
  • England

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:18 PM

HA! The cryings started

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:21 PM

Not sure.  According to SC I've lost my bought and stolen cars except the ones I had pre-gifted money.  Others seem to have theirs still.  We'll have to wait until R* have finished doing what they're doing to find out.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:33 PM

How to get online during maintence, confirmed work on ps3, use it at ur own risk.

*I will not be posting any information or links for any DNS or ISO modding. I no longer want to support this type of degradation of this game and gameplay. IMO a glitch is R*s fault but a DNS or ISO mod is intentional hacking to ruin the gameplay experience for other players.*- on the 1st post

nick6raphael
  • nick6raphael

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:35 PM

*I will not be posting any information or links for any DNS or ISO modding. I no longer want to support this type of degradation of this game and gameplay. IMO a glitch is R*s fault but a DNS or ISO mod is intentional hacking to ruin the gameplay experience for other players.*- on the 1st post
Seems like online is bk up.

ChrilLe
  • ChrilLe

I missed my own 1 year anniversary! ;_;

• Members
  • Faroes

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:36 PM Edited by ChrilLe, 16 January 2014 - 05:44 PM.

So GTA: Online was only fun because of the gifted money? Where is your god damn GTA gaming spirit?!

• Truth's Green Goo likes this

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:37 PM Edited by zainzombie, 16 January 2014 - 02:37 PM.

I had 1 million before I was gifter 400 million.. now I have 550k. But thats fine with me.

Also the SC doesnt show me all my vehicles, As I havent played the game since coming back online.. I just hope they are intact in the game. I will be mad if they messed with those beauties.

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:37 PM Edited by pokemon4ever, 16 January 2014 - 02:38 PM.

I still have all my cars. I am able to sell the Feltzer for 183k, so I'm assuming all website cars can be sold too.

All my pegasus vehicles are still here. They now have a $200 fee to deliver pegasus cars, which wasn't there before?

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:38 PM

YEAHP, ONLINE IS UP

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:38 PM Edited by am30, 16 January 2014 - 02:43 PM.

Online back up.

Still in Weazel Plaza, got $550k in cash and all my cars are still there!  Time to sell a couple Adders.

Edit: And I'm now a millionaire again.

• Timely likes this

mfoster09
  • mfoster09

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:41 PM

They haven't fixed the uninsured slot #1 in garage glitch. Bastards.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:42 PM

Freshly Added Content:(8:42am CST)

-GTA ONLINE IS BACK UP, enjoy.

Hoosierdaddy76
  • Hoosierdaddy76

Are friends electric?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:43 PM

Pretty sure thus is the only inline game I've ever played in 20+ years where every update removes something, instead of adding anything. I mean, the last three updates have removed PV's (some legit, such as rebel/ratloader), money, etc. Meanwhile content promised before this game was released is still nowhere to be seen.
  • zainzombie, jdkzombie and Thespaz9 like this

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:44 PM

And you can sell adders

d13f59d4_l.jpeg

killa_b
  • killa_b

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:45 PM

Somebody sacrifice their PV in front of an oncoming tank and tell me the result. Please :nervous:

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:46 PM

Pretty sure thus is the only inline game I've ever played in 20+ years where every update removes something, instead of adding anything. I mean, the last three updates have removed PV's (some legit, such as rebel/ratloader), money, etc. Meanwhile content promised before this game was released is still nowhere to be seen.

Thats so true.. but its understandable as they are trying to make it a well-balanced world which tbh is almost impossible to achieve but I think R* is doing a good job.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users