Quantcast

» «
Photo

OK what has "The Shutdown" removed?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
314 replies to this topic
MeatSafeMurderer
  • MeatSafeMurderer

Avoiding GTA Online at all costs until the grand payout rebuffs.

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 11:12 PM

The North Yankton glitch doesn't work...atleast it only seems to work for some, not for others...when I accept the invite the PSstore always closes, if I reopen the PSstore it never leaves SP and if I don't it fails to load just like before...

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

President of Texas

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:52 AM

But they have phucked up now because I will now jailbreak my PS3 and be back online later today phuck R* and phuck sony, they made my choice easier, my next system will be an XboxOne :beerhat:

yes because we all know how liberal MS is with their online policies XD

they will watch you mastrubate!

awesome that will make it more exciting, lol, but I have changed my mind because it took me about 20mins. to get back online and back to playing, too bad I won't have my good characters back for a week.

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:57 AM

I'd turn on the XBOX one. shove  a PS4 controller up my ass, put Killzone Shadowfall on in the background and masturbate ferociously while staring right at the Kinect Cam

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

President of Texas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:13 AM

The North Yankton glitch doesn't work...atleast it only seems to work for some, not for others...when I accept the invite the PSstore always closes, if I reopen the PSstore it never leaves SP and if I don't it fails to load just like before...

Where you able to get to Yankton in the bury the hatchet mission, because it has been patched in the prologue mission, also what "fails to load" online or your save? Also the step involving the store is not 100% necessary, I have never done that step, I really didn't notice it was there I have been doing it exactly the same way as you did with the prologue and you do not need to go to the PSstore in that tut, try this tutorial below and let me know how it goes:

1. Get a friend to host a Invite only session.
2. Go to SP
3. Start "Bury The Hatchet"
4. Go to the "Mission Objective"(the cemetery but do not approach Trevor)
5. Once in North Yankton and inside the cemetery have your friend invite you back to the session.
6. Once online, go to the south-east part of the map (near the Los Santos Docks [If you see some textures floating over the sea, then you have successfully triggered the glitch]).

7. Head over the floating map to explore North Yankton (your friends must do the same procedure in order to visit the town with you).
8. Enjoy!

Also how are you accessing this mission? Via a savepoint that auto-loads?

I'd turn on the XBOX one. shove  a PS4 controller up my ass, put Killzone Shadowfall on in the background and masturbate ferociously while staring right at the Kinect Cam

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MeatSafeMurderer
  • MeatSafeMurderer

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:26 AM Edited by MeatSafeMurderer, 31 January 2014 - 02:27 AM.

1. Get a friend to host a Invite only session.

2. Go to SP
3. Start "Bury The Hatchet"
4. Go to the "Mission Objective"(the cemetery but do not approach Trevor)
5. Once in North Yankton and inside the cemetery have your friend invite you back to the session.
6. Once online, go to the south-east part of the map (near the Los Santos Docks [If you see some textures floating over the sea, then you have successfully triggered the glitch]).

7. Head over the floating map to explore North Yankton (your friends must do the same procedure in order to visit the town with you).
8. Enjoy!

Tried the above...I use replay, since loading a save doesn't work (neither for NY nor does it load), I did all the above but...nada, it just loads for a while when I accept the invite then the music cuts out and the backgrounds freeze, all the while the circle in the bottom right spins around and around...I didn't bother to leave it since I know it's just gonna sit there for hours like it has since 1.08's release...

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

President of Texas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:45 AM

Tried the above...I use replay, since loading a save doesn't work (neither for NY nor does it load), I did all the above but...nada, it just loads for a while when I accept the invite then the music cuts out and the backgrounds freeze, all the while the circle in the bottom right spins around and around...I didn't bother to leave it since I know it's just gonna sit there for hours like it has since 1.08's release...

You are trying to use the replay option in the start menu? That wont work nothing will load if it needs to be manually loaded, you must have a save right before this mission and this must be the save that loads when you 1st start the game, this is all due to the problem manually loading saves. This glitch is pretty hard to do right now because R* is more concerned with banning people who use profanity and car dupers then it is with making a game that can run.

MeatSafeMurderer
  • MeatSafeMurderer

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:11 AM

You are trying to use the replay option in the start menu? That wont work nothing will load if it needs to be manually loaded, you must have a save right before this mission and this must be the save that loads when you 1st start the game, this is all due to the problem manually loading saves. This glitch is pretty hard to do right now because R* is more concerned with banning people who use profanity and car dupers then it is with making a game that can run.

ROOCKSTAAAAAAR!!!!!

Here's my theory, the reason that R* haven't bothered to fix the loading issue is because that is their fix for the North Yankton glitch...They couldn't work out any other way and the method they used completely broke the SP. Like the Ratloader they wouldn't admit they were wrong so they have ignored it and will at some point patch it silently...of course I could well be wrong, but thats what I think...

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

President of Texas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:28 AM

ROOCKSTAAAAAAR!!!!!

Here's my theory, the reason that R* haven't bothered to fix the loading issue is because that is their fix for the North Yankton glitch...They couldn't work out any other way and the method they used completely broke the SP. Like the Ratloader they wouldn't admit they were wrong so they have ignored it and will at some point patch it silently...of course I could well be wrong, but thats what I think...

WRONG!!!!!!! Nawh your right that is what I have been thinking, it is crazy because Yankton didn't cause any problems with $ or RP or much else other than maybe bandwidth but this their "FIX" has broken SP and that suck because I was attempting my 100% go and this threw a dammed wrench in it, if I want to reload the save I have to restart the entire game.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

President of Texas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:53 AM

Freshly Added Content:(8:54pm CST)

-Play as your MP Character in SP &/or Be Off radar and player list in  Online w/ other Players:
"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAvsaTSQPFs"

• GTAmazing likes this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

President of Texas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:42 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 03 February 2014 - 03:20 AM.

Freshly Added Content:(9:21pm CST)

-The use of "the numbers glitch" in SP has been patched,

it'll say it has been ordered and your SP character will say his "I've bought something on the internet and I love the internet quote" but NO money will be taken from your account and you will NEVER get a text saying it has been delivered.

-New SP DLC on the way(Mission Title leads to Possibility of HOAX)[NOT YET CONFIRMED]:

Source- "http://gtaforums.com...poilerssp-dlc/"

VIDEO- "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7AC9oJiWME"

New files added in 1.09:

"flow_controller_dlc.csc", "dlc_assassin1.csc"-"dlc_assassin15.csc".

New features-"flow_controller_dlc"

New Assassination missions-"dlc_assassin"

Supposed natives from "flow_controller" :

Spoiler

Supposed natives for features(special ability) & for npc's, missions, etc:

Spoiler

R*s original Quote:

Spoiler

The reason this all maybe a HOAX trap set for the hackers(file reader) is in one or more of the mission descriptions the first objection is to start a "facebook account" now this could mean the in-game parody "life invader". I will be posting more info on this as it becomes available.

Souce Credit:

funmw2 - GTAforums Member
ecb2 - GTAforums Member
SuperReBaL123 - Youtube Member

Tazdakk
  • Tazdakk

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:11 PM

Great thread. Help a ton. Thanks

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

President of Texas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:55 AM

Great thread. Help a ton. Thanks

Your welcomed dude, I try to confirm everything I post and I state otherwise if it is not confirmed. My goal is to keep all known information on the game found since the last "milestone"(update) all in 1 place and I have the links to my previous 3 threads at the bottom of the 1st post.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

President of Texas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:50 AM

Freshly Added Content:(8:50pm CST)

-Youtube is NOW working with R*, Sony, & Microsoft to find Youtubers' Gamertags/PSNids and BAN them, DNS can result in "Permabans".

I will be posting a text site so you can read the original article on this subject.

This has already started with a few bans already:
"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoqzpPk8x0E"

MeatSafeMurderer
  • MeatSafeMurderer

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:59 AM

Well...I think we know what Rockstar have really been doing the last month...swimming in that huge money pile...
http://venturebeat.c...-first-quarter/

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

President of Texas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:20 AM

Well...I think we know what Rockstar have really been doing the last month...swimming in that huge money pile...
http://venturebeat.c...-first-quarter/

interesting... ...I think I will add this to the post tomorrow when I gather up anymore information I can find for the update.

Chuck Finley
  • Chuck Finley

Hustler

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:54 PM

they have been fixing the fixes that fixes the fix 

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

President of Texas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:48 PM

they have been fixing the fixes that fixes the fix 

ah I see.

• Chuck Finley likes this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

President of Texas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:58 AM

Freshly Added Content:(7:58pm CST)

-Crew Cap has been raised from 300 to 1,000.
"...the historic member cap ceiling of 300. We’ve now more than tripled the maximum member cap... ...to 1,000 people..."

"...you earn 10% more RP for Jobs completed with a Crew member..."
"http://www.rockstarg...-to-1-000.html"
-Crew Head to Head has been activated.
"...start a "Head to Head (BETA)" by clicking the right stick on your game controller..."
-To start a wager you need a minimum of $1,000 in your wallet.
"...cash in your wallet to set the wager - the minimum is $1000..."
-R* will air a live stream of some Crew Fueds.
"...Grand Theft Auto Online Crew vs Crew battle live stream this Friday February 7th at 2pm ET..."

-All DNS & DNS bypasses have been patched, your DNS .json must have an Username & Password to access R*s Cloud Servers.

-I have run out of room on the 1st post of this thread so I had to do a major overhaul of the original post, while I did this I corrected many typos, dead links, double posts, and removed no longer correct information. I will continue to update the original post, I moved all video tutorial links to a seperate Thread and posted the link to this in place of having the full list on the 1st post.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

President of Texas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:23 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 05 February 2014 - 02:25 AM.

Freshly Added Content:(8:26pm CST)

-DNS CODES and MONEY GLITCHES have halted/delayed HEISTS:

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKVcZ9O-z5A"

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huH6NICf0JI"

"This statement below is not NEW. It has been on my thread since the beginning of 1.09 and just brings up the fact that I had come to the realization that this is becoming the single worst problem leading to the down fall of this GREAT GAME."

*I will not be posting any information or links for any DNS or ISO modding. I no longer want to support this type of degradation of this game and gameplay. IMO a glitch is R*s fault but a DNS or ISO mod is intentional hacking to ruin the gameplay experience for other players.*

qnoobsoy
  • qnoobsoy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:08 PM

That's about the worst excuse ever.

Heists have been delayed/cancelled, and GTA V may be falling down, because Rockstar have been extremely sloppy, not because DNS or ISO modding.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

President of Texas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:58 AM

Freshly Added Content:(7:59pm CST)

-Call services , such as Mercenaries, are not suspended in a DeathMatch.
-Weapons data files:

"http://gtaforums.com...by-game-files/"

Source Credit: funmw2

GTARACER93
  • GTARACER93

Argumentative

• Members
  • Barbados

Posted 06 February 2014 - 02:04 AM

This is not strictly about  new stuff added but since you seem to have access to code. 

Can you confirm if there is or isn't a speed cap in online? 

Just to keep this also on topic. So we can no longer buy stuff from sp and have it in M.p? 

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2014 - 02:27 AM

This is not strictly about  new stuff added but since you seem to have access to code. 

Just to keep this also on topic. So we can no longer buy stuff from sp and have it in M.p? 

theres a soft speed cap, which can be brocken with hills, catchup, drafting etc
  • GTARACER93 likes this

iainspad
  • iainspad

Souled Out to The New World Order

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 06 February 2014 - 02:38 AM Edited by iainspad, 06 February 2014 - 02:41 AM.

That's about the worst excuse ever.

Heists have been delayed/cancelled, and GTA V may be falling down, because Rockstar have been extremely sloppy, not because DNS or ISO modding.

That's funny; I didn't remember exploits they overlooked were a rite of passage for hackers to try and ruin the game.

I bet if it was Valve doing this sh*t, a lot of us would be all over them for pushing back their content in order to combat hackers in their MMO games. I would, so Rockstar still gets my props to try and make this work.

Also: it's great to see YouTubers are now fighting the good fight. We can win this.

• SeaWallTx likes this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

President of Texas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 09:45 AM

:^: DING DING DING we have a winner!!!! :^:

That's funny; I didn't remember exploits they overlooked were a rite of passage for hackers to try and ruin the game.

I bet if it was Valve doing this sh*t, a lot of us would be all over them for pushing back their content in order to combat hackers in their MMO games. I would, so Rockstar still gets my props to try and make this work.

Also: it's great to see YouTubers are now fighting the good fight. We can win this.

^^THIS^^Dead on :die: 

This is what I'm talking about, exploiting to a degree, for fun, is one thing but this ruining the whole game experience is B.S. and this is why many people have come to this same decision, not as thought it is totally wrong to exploit the game, but that it is, to ruin a game before it is even finished and deny other people their gaming experience.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

President of Texas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 10:02 AM

I do not have access to code, I just gather information from the people I have credited either at the bottom or by their own information on the first post. The goal of this thread is to try to have all information that has been found, created, or gathered since the end of my last thread, on this subject,all into one place, and I try to have in listed in such a way that it is easy to find and understand the information. As for "So we can no longer buy stuff from sp and have it in M.p?" I'm not sure what you mean exactly, but the "SP>MP" glitch still works, and it is even better than before, and the "#s" glitch still works for buying vehicles not normally available to you in online. I hope this helps.

• GTARACER93 likes this

GTARACER93
  • GTARACER93

Argumentative

• Members
  • Barbados

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:25 AM

I do not have access to code, I just gather information from the people I have credited either at the bottom or by their own information on the first post. The goal of this thread is to try to have all information that has been found, created, or gathered since the end of my last thread, on this subject,all into one place, and I try to have in listed in such a way that it is easy to find and understand the information. As for "So we can no longer buy stuff from sp and have it in M.p?" I'm not sure what you mean exactly, but the "SP>MP" glitch still works, and it is even better than before, and the "#s" glitch still works for buying vehicles not normally available to you in online. I hope this helps.

Cool I got an answer anyway. 

What is the numbers glitch then?

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

President of Texas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:04 AM

Cool I got an answer anyway. 

What is the numbers glitch then?

Ok here ya go, these are all quoted from the 1st post and this should answer your question, this is for buying things not normally available online, this no longer works in SP to buy MP things anymore sadly.

"-Web-address #'s Glitch still works.
~Cargobob 5, Elegy RH8 27, Khamelion 28, HotKnife 29,& Carbon RS 30.

Spoiler
"

"-Buying&Storing DLC vehicles(#27,28,29,&30):
"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBjG0l4OjVY"

-Buying Tank#1 or Cargbob#5(at any rank):

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCPOJaGOJKA""

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:47 AM

Do tanks now pay for insurance? Last tank that blew me up payed for it.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:59 AM

Do tanks now pay for insurance? Last tank that blew me up payed for it.

It hasn't changed. The insurance sometimes gets paid by tanks but usually it doesn't. A lot of people have ideas on why this is, such as it matters if the tank is moving, or you're in passive but they're wrong. It seems pretty random.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users