Quantcast

» «
Photo

ROCKSTAR ANNOUNCEMENT - Gifted Money gone, taking aim at cheaters!

330 replies to this topic
CarloGambino
  • CarloGambino

The South Paleto Sniper

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:33 PM

you get around the 2.2K for eatch hour you played online

So would that work out as 2K for every 48mins, i.e. the good sport bonus?

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:35 PM

so all the money i earned legit is gone. wtf.... i spent hours doing missions and selling cars to have my work nulled to 500k... that is BS.

so you didnt spend more than your legit eanrings??

somehow i think alot of people are being very ungreatful... the hacked cash made it virtually impossible to track spending:legit earnings..

most people have spent mroe than they eared from jobs so technically you should be in a negative balance..

but R* know if they leave you with noting youll have to rob stores just to get enough cash to start a survival mission or race... so they left an amount (a reasonable one at that) in your bank for you to use...

please do post us your legit earnings alongside your spend so we can see if R* have been unfair..

• Grimase, LuapYllier and Myoyoy like this

Iroquois
  • Iroquois

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:36 PM Edited by Iroquois, 16 January 2014 - 01:39 PM.

Anyone who innocently received GTA$ as a result of these exploits but did not engage in cheating to acquire it will not face any further action - the funds will just be removed, and you'll be able to keep any items you currently own.

I had 211,687,504 $ in gifted money and did not spend 1 dime from it. So let me get this straight R*, those who are constantly griefed by exploiting, hacking little 5 year olds, those who have never been a bad sport, and those who didn't use up 1 cent of the gifted money (like a moral person would) end up with absolutely nothing after all the crap we have had to put up with since the launch of online, meanwhile some a-holes (no offence) are gonna be able to get away with it since they went wild with their billions or millions of dollars (for those who didn't hack or exploit) and as for the hackers, they might just find some other exploit to keep them rich. What good is banning the hackers and taking away any "left over" cash if everyone still has a damn buzzard, tank, jet, etc.

All I gotten so far my "good and honest behavior" is the occasional 2000$ for uninterrupted Good sport and 5% in all shops( which this discount seems to be slowly increasing). That's barely nothing. Forgot to mention that I have an JB700 from a purchase before 1.07 that i cannot sell. I need to get rid of that damn car.

I must truly be the only legit player left in online; everyone else seems to have been taking advantage of the gifted money, hacks, exploits. I guess thats what you get for being a goody-two-shoes all the time. I hate myself.

• Xyn and Houdini3300 like this

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:37 PM

so all the money i earned legit is gone. wtf.... i spent hours doing missions and selling cars to have my work nulled to 500k... that is BS.

If they took it from you, you didn't earn it legit.  Don't bother lying about it.

I still have the nearly $2m that I earned legit.  R* didn't take anything from me because I didn't cheat and no cheater gave me money.

I'm so happy about R* removing that glitched money that I need to adjust the zipper on my pants.  This is f'ng awesome!

RogueStatus
  • RogueStatus

DTA Posse

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:40 PM

You dont know what the word proof means?

proof of what?!? you posted a reponse with 1 word dude...

• crouchmagic likes this

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:41 PM

If they took it from you, you didn't earn it legit.  Don't bother lying about it.

I still have the nearly $2m that I earned legit.  R* didn't take anything from me because I didn't cheat and no cheater gave me money.

I'm so happy about R* removing that glitched money that I need to adjust the zipper on my pants.  This is f'ng awesome!

well said sir.....  anyone who spent more than they legitimately earned should be thankful R* left some money for them to use...

for those who received nothing in hacked cash, youve stil got what you earned... thats fair and reasonable...

altho i do think that R* should check the dates that some purchases were made (eg tanks and buzzards) as it would be obvious what was bought wiht legit cash vs hacked cash and jsut remove the ones paid for in hacked money...

after all if you were in receipt of money/goods from the proceeds of crime the cops would take it off you... no difference here

RogueStatus
  • RogueStatus

DTA Posse

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:41 PM

couldnt be happier with R* decision. every day the game was progessively getting worse and now hopefully things will return to relative normality.  

and i was gifted just over 100mil and i am now left with 340k. just about where i was before the gift. perfect for me.

You do realize that everyone is keeping everything that they bought, right.

Nothing will change, free mode will still be full of murderous tank monkeys doing the only thing they know how to do.

i understand that, but i think this is a very big step in the right direction... maybe the tank issue or purchases from gifted money will be addressed later, but for now, i think its a great start.

• TimelyMeerkat likes this

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:46 PM

Dammit, if i knew they were this lazy , i would have buy 10 adders for the 2nd character lol, you people are lucky basterds hahaha

I kno...I wish I was gifted money now.

TO be honest tho, over the course of all of this money craziness, I never saw one high bounty, billionaire or God Mode player.

Wow you are lucky guy, i saw all
  • RogueStatus likes this

FertileFuZZ
  • FertileFuZZ

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:53 PM

Well after a quick check on R* social, down to $297,000 from the billions i had, my cars are still there.

proberbly had around $800,000 before, So as far as im concerned it`s a good thing, had some good fun with the cash, got 10 cars in my garage all done up (not 10 chrome adders) , happy days..

The sweep thingy aint finished yet, so who knows what the final amounts of cash everyone will be left with, but so far im happy..

Fair play to R* seems fair to me.

• Grimase likes this

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:55 PM

Get that DNS sh!t out of here.

AbortSanity
  • AbortSanity

Mr Raspberry-Jam's Bitch

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:57 PM

Get that DNS sh!t out of here.

Sorry, do the numbers hurt your brain?

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:57 PM Edited by UnicornAssassin, 16 January 2014 - 01:58 PM.

Glad Rockstar is finally taking Guard and Setting The Field against the cheaters. Maybe finally we can play a version of GTAO that is within the spirit of the game. Brilliant captaincy.

I'm pretty sure that everyone here on this forum is sick of your bullsh*t by now. We get it: England and cricket. What ho, jolly good show, tea and crumpets. You're not original. F*ck off and take all of your other forum accounts with you.

• Grimase likes this

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:03 PM

In tomorrow's news:

R* servers crashed again for the sudden influx of people trying to play Jobs.

• Grimase likes this

ojo
  • ojo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:03 PM

So I just tried to play RDR online. WTH happened to this? The hideouts are missing about 95% of the enemies. Ugh...Gonna be a long day.

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:05 PM

So how much money are we being left with?

Most are being left with 550,000k.

2.2k an hour?  Maybe if you're really low rank.

customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

I am happy

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:07 PM

Question: What about the GTA$ that I purchased with Shark Cards? 
Answer: Not to worry, any unspent Shark Card funds that you had in your account have not been touched.

This is funny to me... because the same day I got a shark card, someone gave me 200mil.  so i only spent about 200k of the shark card i purchased (1.2mil one) And now I only have 444k in game according to Social club....

oh well... sh*t happens.

lockstockn1ak
  • lockstockn1ak

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:11 PM

Glad Rockstar is finally taking Guard and Setting The Field against the cheaters. Maybe finally we can play a version of GTAO that is within the spirit of the game. Brilliant captaincy.

Such a white knight

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:14 PM

Answer: Not to worry, any unspent Shark Card funds that you had in your account have not been touched.

This is funny to me... because the same day I got a shark card, someone gave me 200mil.  so i only spent about 200k of the shark card i purchased (1.2mil one) And now I only have 444k in game according to Social club....
oh well... sh*t happens.
If you spent any money after recieveing the gift...you spent your shark card money...why do so few understand this? Oh wait I forgot that there are so many children in this 18 and over game. They probably have no clue.

lockstockn1ak
  • lockstockn1ak

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:14 PM

I'm pretty sure that everyone here on this forum is sick of your bullsh*t by now. We get it: England and cricket. What ho, jolly good show, tea and crumpets. You're not original. F*ck off and take all of your other forum accounts with you.

What this guy said. "AlecStewart" is the biggest white knight fa**ot on this board. Cheers, "mate"

customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

I am happy

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:18 PM

oh well... sh*t happens.
If you spent any money after recieveing the gift...you spent your shark card money...why do so few understand this? Oh wait I forgot that there are so many children in this 18 and over game. They probably have no clue.

oh, I am not going to even spend my time typing an actual response to this. Chances are, I am older than you... child.

MrJaffaJugs
  • MrJaffaJugs

Rockstar lied. There isn't any jaffa cakes in GTA.

• Members
  • British-Antarctic-Territory

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:19 PM Edited by MrJaffaJugs, 16 January 2014 - 07:04 PM.

Everyone is bitching because they "only" got $550k back, I checked my SC and I've only been given $50k, from $12 billion (every single cent was gifted to me so put your pitchforks down) all the way down to $50k, but you know what? Not a single duck was given. It's funny how all these holy, innocent, self righteous assholes were talking down to all the modders and cheaters before they got the update during maintenance and now that they know the result they're in fact the ones complaining about not having as much money as they feel they "deserve". What a shame. I'd side with the modders, cheaters and god mode douches every single time over these hypocrites who've been talking sh*t since this thread and the other thread announcing the downtime had been made. 

• TaviColen123, mo-seph and gab-x-terminator like this

nitefallz
  • nitefallz

Peon

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:26 PM

oh well... sh*t happens.

oh, I am not going to even spend my time typing an actual response to this. Chances are, I am older than you... child.

And chances are I'm older than you.  What's the problem?  R*'s announcement indirectly confirms this.

IF you purchased 1.25 million in shark cards, and then are gifted 100 million, then spend 10 million?  Guess what, you've spent your legit money and your gifted money.  You're not entitled to have anything left over.  Why do people seem to think that the gifted money somehow superseded legit money?

• mo-seph and TimelyMeerkat like this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Free the Upgrades! Armoured Tugs for All!

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:27 PM

I'm fairly sure $550K = R* are Ok with what you did during the CASHPOCALYPSE, $50K = you shared gifted money or something. 

They outright say that they have graded people and adjusted their balances accordingly.

Therefore, if you have $50K, I'm better than you.

• LuapYllier likes this

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:27 PM

oh well... sh*t happens.

Seriously doubt it. I didnt even say you were a child. I said so many dont understand the basics of how earning and spending money works that many must be children who never had to deal with it. I do actually want to hear you respond though if your an adult and still dont get it.

ChrilLe
  • ChrilLe

I missed my own 1 year anniversary! ;_;

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:29 PM

"the funds will just be removed , and you'll be able to keep any items you currently own."

Sweet!

Time to sell the Adders

1197.gif

lockstockn1ak
  • lockstockn1ak

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:29 PM

Everyone is bitching because they "only" got $550k back, I checked my SC and I've only been given $50k, from $12 billion (every single cent was gifted to me so put your pitchforks down) all the way down to $50k, but you know what? Not a single duck was given. It's funny how all these holy, innocent, self righteous assholes were talking down to all the modders and cheaters before they got the update during maintenance and now that they know the result they're in fact the ones complaining about not having as much money as they feel they "deserve". What a shame. I'd side with the modders, cheaters and god mode douches every single time over these hypocrites who've been talking sh*t since this thread and the other thread announcing the the downtime had been made. 

Right there with you, bro...50,000 to my name.

I'm thinking about creating a crew called "The 50k Boys"
  • MrJaffaJugs likes this

Jeffers123
  • Jeffers123

Prankster

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:33 PM

Online is back on peeps!

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:34 PM

So how much money are we being left with?

Most are being left with 550,000k.

Nah it's less than that. I have 900 hrs and still only got 550k.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:35 PM

I'm fairly sure $550K = R* are Ok with what you did during the CASHPOCALYPSE, $50K = you shared gifted money or something. 

They outright say that they have graded people and adjusted their balances accordingly.

Therefore, if you have $50K, I'm better than you.

Exactly, well minus the im better than you part. There was no indication that sharing the fake money was bad at first. Some people even said they shared it all back to the gifter because they wanted nothing to do with it. They got punished for that act as well.

customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

I am happy

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:39 PM Edited by customkingpimp, 16 January 2014 - 02:37 PM.

oh well... sh*t happens.

And chances are I'm older than you.  What's the problem?  R*'s announcement indirectly confirms this.

IF you purchased 1.25 million in shark cards, and then are gifted 100 million, then spend 10 million?  Guess what, you've spent your legit money and your gifted money.  You're not entitled to have anything left over.  Why do people seem to think that the gifted money somehow superseded legit money?

oh well... sh*t happens.

Seriously doubt it. I didnt even say you were a child. I said so many dont understand the basics of how earning and spending money works that many must be children who never had to deal with it. I do actually want to hear you respond though if your an adult and still dont get it.

I bet both of you are no more than 21. Since both of you are trying to argue with me about something that really does not bother me... take note of the "this is funny to me" and "sh*t happens" since it is only a game, it was only 20 dollars that I spent. Rockstar just needs to elaborate when they give such a vague answer.

According to rockstars server status, servers are back up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users