Quantcast

» «
Photo

Sooo... Who's gonna Give In And Buy Cash Cards?

152 replies to this topic
Nitsuj Rasta
  • Nitsuj Rasta

Kilo Tray Ballas

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:25 PM

Simply put...

PR6.gif

Ain't no way. Ain't no how. Ain't buyin no damn cash cards. Not giving anyone any real money for any fake money. That's just dumb. Really, really dumb.

hilarious. I've showed five people this thread leading up to this post right here. 

nothing but laughs lol!

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:32 PM

I've thought about it many times but I don't for two main reasons:

1- f*ck this money-grubbing micro-transaction bullsh*t! It damages the games art while making the games industry rich. f*ck them.

2- (actually, the more influential) I know how many hours I logged in San Andreas and then in Liberty and I know that I'll be mad rich soon enough anyway. By the time GTAVI arrives (the only game that could actually make me leave V for good) money will be as relevant as it was in IV.

Silky
  • Silky

Lifelong Millwall Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:21 PM

I know and understand Micro-Transactions are a sign of the times, but they're not for me. I haven't resorted to using them in any game PC or Console yet and I plan never too either.

Heck, even some DLC irritates me because it could've been included with the original release (sometimes its even on the bloody disk!) so I don't buy DLC unless its something I really want and I feel warrants it and will add to my experience and enjoyment of the game.

So GTA cash cards? No. Not for me thanks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users