Quantcast

» «
Photo

Sooo... Who's gonna Give In And Buy Cash Cards?

152 replies to this topic
Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:17 PM

I didn't say there wouldn't be any at all, did I?

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:22 PM

Did they patch gifting money? So no more hackers giving $$$$ out to everyone?

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm the best Scrub

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:25 PM

I imagine that someone with a modded console can still do whatever they like.

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:25 PM Edited by Muirenn, 16 January 2014 - 12:25 PM.

anyone whos against money glitches but not cash cards is a moron. both of them are "cheating"

Cheating is to violate rules to gain an advantage. Micro-transactions aren't cheating, no rules are being violated because they were purposely created. Micro-transactions are convenience, or Pay 2 Win. Unfortunately, maintaining the balance of convenience is difficult, and not many developers even try to.

I would almost call GTA Pay 2 Win. Though... Nothing is really being won, and that money can still be earned, albiet much, much more slowly.

gtahighroller
  • gtahighroller

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:27 PM

anyone whos against money glitches but not cash cards is a moron. both of them are "cheating"

Cheating is to violate rules to gain an advantage. Micro-transactions aren't cheating, no rules are being violated because they were purposely created. Micro-transactions are convenience, or Pay 2 Win. Unfortunately, maintaining the balance of convenience is difficult, and not many developers even try to.

I would almost call GTA Pay 2 Win. Though... Nothing is really being won, and that money can still be earned, albiet much, much more slowly.

Pay2Win is the same as Glitch2Win, you just seem to hate breaking the rules

LahTigre
  • LahTigre

Miss Demeanor

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:27 PM

I imagine that someone with a modded console can still do whatever they like.

I guess, but that is supposing they haven't found or aren't laying out a better method of detecting that activity with this massive downtime.

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:29 PM

wat.png

• Coin. likes this

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:31 PM

If you buy a cash card you are either f*cking stupid or have too much money to throw around which would do much better going to charity.

Making money in this game is easy and once you have an apartment and full garage (which most people do) there's really nothing to buy besides ammo.

Or you have a life away from your console....

That doesn't really make sense. If you don't want to put time into a game, why spend £40 on it in the first place?

It makes perfect sense.  It's my game and I'll play it how I like thank you.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not a halfwit that just runs about in a chrome Adder shooting everyone but I do not having to count bullets and having no in-game money worries.

As is your right. The facility is there so everyone is entitled to use it (unlike cheating and glitching for which I think repeat offenders should be banned). I just don't like it. My opinion, obviously.

I'll admit it's not how I thought the game was going to go but with the payouts being so low.....

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

If you buy a cash card you are either f*cking stupid or have too much money to throw around which would do much better going to charity.

Making money in this game is easy and once you have an apartment and full garage (which most people do) there's really nothing to buy besides ammo.

...Ok :/

Not sure how spending real life money on video game money is having a life away from a console.
You know what I like to do with my real life money? Spend it on my life away from my console. :p

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

wat.png

QFT..... what the f*ck kind of logic is that.

• Odesza and Muirenn like this

gtahighroller
  • gtahighroller

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:33 PM Edited by gtahighroller, 16 January 2014 - 12:34 PM.

the reality is somone whos willing to pay 10$ per every couple hours will still live like a glitcher.

basically you wouldnt be able to tell a differenc between someone with a lot of money to spare and someone who glitched money. you must work for rockstar. @megusta90

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:33 PM

...Ok :/

Not sure how spending real life money on video game money is having a life away from a console.
You know what I like to do with my real life money? Spend it on my life away from my console. :p

Because I don't have all day everyday to sit playing games.  12 hours days are pretty time consuming.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

#MetInPR 😍

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:37 PM

one word... NEVER!!!

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:39 PM

the reality is somone whos willing to pay 10$ per every couple hours will still live like a glitcher.

basically you wouldnt be able to tell a differenc between someone with a lot of money to spare and someone who glitched money.

tumblr_mao90fmmM31qb3mq1.gif

It may just be me, but usually it's pretty easy to tell when someone breaks the game and when someone doesn't.

gtahighroller
  • gtahighroller

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:41 PM

basically you wouldnt be able to tell a differenc between someone with a lot of money to spare and someone who glitched money.

It may just be me, but usually it's pretty easy to tell when someone breaks the game and when someone doesn't.

it is just you. im talking about having unlimited cash to spend, not other types of glitches. someone who has lots of real money to spend on a game will be able to play like someone who was gifted billions. thats a fact.

NeedleBanger
  • NeedleBanger

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:46 PM

It's just another one of R* marketing ploys. Don't fall for it. You've already paid 60 bucks for a game that turned out to be infested with hackers and bugs (knowing online is a huge part of the game). Why give them the satisfaction? I'm glad that the hackers have given a large amount of money to a majority of the players, it shows R* we're not going to be taken for f*cking fools. 

Bingo.

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:49 PM

it is just you. im talking about having unlimited cash to spend, not other types of glitches. someone who has lots of real money to spend on a game will be able to play like someone who was gifted billions. thats a fact.

Interesting, now you're talking about people who were gifted money, and not people who glitched themselves. Huh.

Even if you can't make up your mind, that's sh*t logic and a sh*t comparison. The desperation in your straw-grasping argument is so obvious that I can't begin to put into words how depressingly sad it is.

What you're saying is nothing more than "People with lots of money are exactly the same just because." Completely ignoring the actual situations and personal differences behind any of it. Is anyone supposed to take you seriously?

gtahighroller
  • gtahighroller

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:52 PM

ive always been talking about people that were gifted billions you f*cking sped. and its a completely logical comparison ur just blinded by ur hatred towards breaking the rules to see it. that or you work for rockstar. im done. please dont respond to me ur logic hurts my brain

I'll be your sinner in secret.

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:53 PM

I'm now rank 173 with $0 and a candidate for the Dunce Pool.

It was fun while it lasted. See you in a few weeks or so... when the next set of exploits have been discovered.

Coin.
  • Coin.

Some motherf*ckerís always trying to ice skate up hill.

• Feroci
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:55 PM Edited by Insert-Coin-To-Continue, 16 January 2014 - 01:00 PM.

I'll spend my disposable income on whatever I damn well please, TYVM*.

*That's not to say I intend on buying a shark card as I really don't need money at this point even after losing gifted money.

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:58 PM

ive always been talking about people that were gifted billions you f*cking sped.

the same as Glitch2Win

will still live like a glitcher.

Totally.

ur just blinded by ur hatred towards breaking the rules to see it.

Haha, my what?

that or you work for rockstar.

I like how you keep saying that everyone who doesn't agree with you works for Rockstar.

im done.

Okay, cop out.

please dont respond to me ur logic hurts my brain

Nice.

gtahighroller
  • gtahighroller

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:02 PM

okay last post and im done, i just cant resist.

the whole time i was likening buying cash cards to glitching, (which is easier to say than someone who got gifted billions) yet you couldnt realise i meant that when i said glitchers. retarded much? 

Coin.
  • Coin.

Some motherf*ckerís always trying to ice skate up hill.

• Feroci
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:04 PM Edited by Insert-Coin-To-Continue, 16 January 2014 - 01:05 PM.

okay last post and im done, i just cant resist.

the whole time i was likening buying cash cards to glitching, (which is easier to say than someone who got gifted billions) yet you couldnt realise i meant that when i said glitchers. retarded much? 

None of us are mind readers. Do keep that in mind when you say one thing and mean another, then proceed to falsely call the person who couldn't divine what you actually meant when you say something else, retarded.

gtahighroller
  • gtahighroller

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:06 PM

ive been calling people with illigetimate money "glitchers" since the LSC glitch way back. what did you think i meant by glitchers when reading my posts?

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:08 PM

But you just said you weren't talking about glitches. And if saying that is easier, than why were you talking about people who were gifted, after you talked about glitches. And are you saying now that people who got gifted by glitchers are glitchers themselves?

I think you should make up your mind.

gtahighroller
  • gtahighroller

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:11 PM

"anyone whos against money glitches but not cash cards is a moron. both of them are "cheating""

"Pay2Win is the same as Glitch2Win, you just seem to hate breaking the rules"

"the reality is somone whos willing to pay 10$ per every couple hours will still live like a glitcher.

basically you wouldnt be able to tell a differenc between someone with a lot of money to spare and someone who glitched money. you must work for rockstar. @megusta90"

those three posts led you to believe i was talking about glitches other than money glitches? i think its pretty obvious what i meant

GTA Master 007
  • GTA Master 007

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:12 PM

YES!!! I want buy cash card!

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:13 PM Edited by Muirenn, 16 January 2014 - 01:14 PM.

those three posts led you to believe i was talking about glitches other than money glitches?

No, they didn't.

And you just said you've only been talking about people who were gifted. Again. And you said you were going to stop posting, too.

Solid Scorpion
  • Solid Scorpion

FOXHOUND-SFG

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:14 PM

Both my character's are pretty broke anyway. 200k between em and R* haven't took it, yet...

And hell no! I'm not buying any cash cards, though I wouldn't of anyway. 

I'm "old-skool", I'll buy something that's physical on a disc, maybe the odd DLC, but ingame credits can f' right off. 

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:15 PM

Both my character's are pretty broke anyway. 200k between em and R* haven't took it, yet...

And hell no! I'm not buying any cash cards, though I wouldn't of anyway. 

I'm "old-skool", I'll buy something that's physical on a disc, maybe the odd DLC, but ingame credits can f' right off. 

Oh god, I love your username.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users