Quantcast

» «
Photo

Yay this wipeout will have people playing missions again!

42 replies to this topic
Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm the best Scrub

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:23 AM Edited by Sugar Free Nos, 16 January 2014 - 11:29 AM.

I will play some missions again, I will play heist if/when released, BUT if the hackers or another glitch comes around again I'm on it... I can tell you I won't buy cash cards...

To be honest at first i hated doing missions with all the $2-3k missions there were. But lately if been getting missions worth 10k to 16k and they dont seem that bad for the amount of work u put in

A few days ago I walked away with almost 160k from missions with friends , it was 2 hours of lots of fun and it just felt good. Rather play that way then glitch my way to millions again.

I'll take glitching millions over playing missions any day. I had more fun selling my fully modded Buffalo Mk 2 over and over than I ever had playing 95% of the jobs given to you by contacts.

I just don't find them fun at all.

Was about to say something nasty and ignorant to you , but you know what to each their own. I agree everyone should have their way of playing and if glitching money or buying cash cards and getting everything straight from the start is your thing then Cool Beans. 

It's not that I enjoy cheating or getting glitched money, I just think that the methods of gaining rank and money should be fun and not a chore. I feel that earning money and RP is a repetitive and tedious chore and I don't enjoy doing it.

That's not to say I don't enjoy progression or accomplishments. I have every single achievement and over half of the Platinum Medals. 

Also, it's not that I want everything from the start. I'm willing to put in the time to earn items in the game if I feel that the avenue you must take to earn your reward is both satisfying and FUN.

GTA is a game, it shouldn't feel like a job, and a job, is exactly what doing missions in this game feels like.

• GoodGreen likes this

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:25 AM

Rockstar needs to make leveled rewards instead of fixed rewards. That way, it's not a grind, and the leveling up thing is much more useful besides more car mods/clothing.

• Rinsaf likes this

SaturdayNight
  • SaturdayNight

Homie

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:29 AM

I was playing missions even though I was a billionaire.. I've already said why plenty of times. Plus the coop opportunities I had today before the black out were awesome good fun with 5 strangers. 

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:29 AM

Maybe worth a look at the lists of vehicles on SC folks.  It's saying you can't sell any super cars and some sports cars, though it dosn't make this clear if this applies to owned vehicles or just ones stolen from NPC's.

Exhibit A - a cross rather than a tick next to sell - http://socialclub.ro...ine/super/adder

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm the best Scrub

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:31 AM Edited by Sugar Free Nos, 16 January 2014 - 11:33 AM.

Maybe worth a look at the lists of vehicles on SC folks.  It's saying you can't sell any super cars and some sports cars, though it dosn't make this clear if this applies to owned vehicles or just ones stolen from NPC's.

Exhibit A - a cross rather than a tick next to sell - http://socialclub.ro...ine/super/adder

You can sell high-end vehicles as long as they were purchased by you post 1.08 patch.

That "X" is just for the hypothetical situation that you put it in your garage off of the street. I know this because I always have the option to sell my Adder, but when I attempt to sell my Epsilon Entity which I had to glitch in off of the street, I am unable to.

• SaturdayNight likes this

tonicmix
  • tonicmix

Just wants to watch the world burn.

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:42 AM

This is what I hate most about not being rich anymore, for one I had over 10 million before I was gifted billions so... they stole 9,450,000 from me. But now I have to waste my time grinding those missions I hate SO much to get my money back. I'm on the borderline of saying 'f*ck this game'.

Metal Slime
  • Metal Slime

A Metal Slime draws near! Command?

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:44 AM

I still do missions before and during the gifted hacked money.
  • SaturdayNight likes this

SaturdayNight
  • SaturdayNight

Homie

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:46 AM

This is what I hate most about not being rich anymore, for one I had over 10 million before I was gifted billions so... they stole 9,450,000 from me. But now I have to waste my time grinding those missions I hate SO much to get my money back. I'm on the borderline of saying 'f*ck this game'.

Lol, you're not the only one who hates missions in this game. I don't quite understand all the hate for them

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:47 AM Edited by am30, 16 January 2014 - 11:48 AM.

You can sell high-end vehicles as long as they were purchased by you post 1.08 patch.

That "X" is just for the hypothetical situation that you put it in your garage off of the street. I know this because I always have the option to sell my Adder, but when I attempt to sell my Epsilon Entity which I had to glitch in off of the street, I am unable to.

I've had the option to sell any car I own.  3 Adders were bought for just this purpose, but they seem to be gone now along with all my stolen cars.  We'll have to wait and see what all has changed once R* let us back into the land of make-believe.

cjdavies
  • cjdavies

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:56 AM

I had $1.6 million, gifted $64 million, gven to second character's pocket as didn't want it and they put me down to $0, makes a lot of sense! Don't know if I can be bothered anymore.

PhDJ
  • PhDJ

Gunslinger

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:26 AM

Judging from the invites I got for Coveted last night I must say it seems OP is correct  :lol:

fareka
  • fareka

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 11:57 AM

Up to now I earned 7,5 M through missions. I find the more complex missions are different (sometimes with very funny situations) every time I play them with strangers, so currently I enjoy missions a lot. There are always alternatives or different (funny) strategies you can try and you have never seen before (i.e. don't get the container but the forklift holding the container with the cargobob, try a mission with the broken bottle as the only weapon, try to get the container without cargobob to the delivery point, get the quads to the destination without driving them, ...) If you play the missions always with the same people you don't get the variety. Even in the case you have total idiots aiming to ruin the mission its fun trying to finish it. Just my point of view.

mfoster09
  • mfoster09

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 12:21 PM

Missions are the most interesting part of GTA. Racing sucks and survival gets repetitive. I've done every single mission countless times. Just wish they would add some new content in. If they need longer on the heists, that's fine. Just give us new missions.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users