Quantcast

» «
Photo

Yay this wipeout will have people playing missions again!

42 replies to this topic
Technetic
  • Technetic

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:24 AM

Recently ive been trying to play some missions but it seemed that nobody was playing them anymore with all the glitched cash.

Now that most of the community is going back to half a mil and 50k , they will have more of an incentive to play missions and make money again INSTEAD OF f*ckING TROLLING MISSIONS AND WASTING PEOPLES TIME!

• Th3MaN1 likes this

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:25 AM

Lol nope

2vtrtrc.png

• Mr Grandis, Ninja_Gear, Sugar Free Nos and 1 other like this

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:25 AM Edited by God-eater, 16 January 2014 - 09:28 AM.

It will definitely be nice to have people interested in the payouts again.

EDIT: wanes, that's still only a few million - that's nowhere near game-breaking, unlike the gifted billions that you could never, ever spend all of. 

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:26 AM

No idea what you're talking about.  Never had trouble finding missions.

Xyn
  • Xyn

Wɇ Diɇ Alonɇ

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Respected 2014

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:26 AM

Don't count on it.

People will probably just leech on the missions, having others do the work for them to get their cut.
Example: not cooperating in survivals, just waiting til you & that other player finish it so he can cash his 20k.

• saintsrow likes this

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:29 AM

I only do missions with friends and very rarely with randoms, so i guess it won't make much of a difference but nonetheless it'll be handy every now and then.

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:35 AM

Don't count on it.

People will probably just leech on the missions, having others do the work for them to get their cut.
Example: not cooperating in survivals, just waiting til you & that other player finish it so he can cash his 20k.

Only takes 2 to vote you out of survival when you get the two minute warning for not doing anything. Takes three if you kill at least one per wave.

AgentAle47
  • AgentAle47

First Class Ace Pilot

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:36 AM

Recently ive been trying to play some missions but it seemed that nobody was playing them anymore with all the glitched cash.

Now that most of the community is going back to half a mil and 50k , they will have more of an incentive to play missions and make money again INSTEAD OF f*ckING TROLLING MISSIONS AND WASTING PEOPLES TIME!

I'm with you, can't wait to see invitations from missions to help them

DeathByGenocide
  • DeathByGenocide

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:37 AM

or..... like every other patch new glitches will be found, trust me when i say this is a temporary solution.

KatieTheCookie
  • KatieTheCookie

The Cookie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:38 AM

So... I'm not the only one who enjoys missions? *dies*

• Th3MaN1, Shaundi., sash2k4plus and 1 other like this

AgentAle47
  • AgentAle47

First Class Ace Pilot

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:40 AM

So... I'm not the only one who enjoys missions? *dies*

nope, me and my crew guys like missions too
  • KatieTheCookie likes this

PhDJ
  • PhDJ

Gunslinger

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:41 AM

There is plenty of people out there enjoying missions, me included and we kept on doing them for the RP, I do them with crew members, solo and sometimes with randoms, ended up with some new PSN friends from that.

• am30 likes this

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:42 AM

Oh well! a few cash cards will see things right again 

AgentAle47
  • AgentAle47

First Class Ace Pilot

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:44 AM

There is plenty of people out there enjoying missions, me included and we kept on doing them for the RP, I do them with crew members, solo and sometimes with randoms, ended up with some new PSN friends from that.

yeah, me either, i always like to work with people, randoms are good too

PhDJ
  • PhDJ

Gunslinger

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:49 AM

yeah, me either, i always like to work with people, randoms are good too

As long as they don't keep f*cking the mission up that is, some missions are faster solo, Coveted is glitchy when you play with extra people.

• AgentAle47 likes this

Nordniedersachse
  • Nordniedersachse

Merkel stinkt

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:49 AM

I won't. 12.6 million and hopefully 19 Adders left.

KatieTheCookie
  • KatieTheCookie

The Cookie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:50 AM

Tbh I prefer doing them Solo.. I don't like to bother people XD

• saintsrow and AgentAle47 like this

sash2k4plus
  • sash2k4plus

Mile high club

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:50 AM

I always play missions with randoms. Even with 1b of gifted money on me, I still play missions for new players or as a pass time.

AgentAle47
  • AgentAle47

First Class Ace Pilot

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:55 AM

Yep, i do missions with starters too for help them

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 16 January 2014 - 10:22 AM

You, my friend, have never played with freeloaders.

Even before the stimulus, there's that one guy who's so useless, but he sill got money anyway.

Shaundi.
  • Shaundi.

Say "sleaze!"

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 16 January 2014 - 10:31 AM

You don't want to hug people during missions? :lol:

KatieTheCookie
  • KatieTheCookie

The Cookie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 January 2014 - 10:35 AM

You don't want to hug people during missions? :lol:

I do but that's the thing they don't like it ;c

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm the best Scrub

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 16 January 2014 - 10:39 AM

Why would I waste time helping Madrazo when I can sell my Adders to LSC?

Lol nope

2vtrtrc.png

Just face it, a lot of people find the missions to be tedious and boring. The only reason that 90% of people played missions is because they HAD to in order to purchase things to make the game enjoyable.

I also fall under that demographic, I too hate most of the missions with a passion. But,

Rooftop Rumble FTW

GoodGreen
  • GoodGreen

Gustavo "Gus" Fring

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 10:40 AM

I will play some missions again, I will play heist if/when released, BUT if the hackers or another glitch comes around again I'm on it... I can tell you I won't buy cash cards...

Technetic
  • Technetic

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:06 AM

I will play some missions again, I will play heist if/when released, BUT if the hackers or another glitch comes around again I'm on it... I can tell you I won't buy cash cards...

To be honest at first i hated doing missions with all the $2-3k missions there were. But lately if been getting missions worth 10k to 16k and they dont seem that bad for the amount of work u put in

A few days ago I walked away with almost 160k from missions with friends , it was 2 hours of lots of fun and it just felt good. Rather play that way then glitch my way to millions again.

• GoodGreen and AgentAle47 like this

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:08 AM

I only hate exactly one mission.

It Takes A Thief.

Really, you expect me to catch a Coquette... with a Dominator? Are you daft, Simeon? You know what, you arab prick, get it yourself.

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm the best Scrub

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:09 AM Edited by Sugar Free Nos, 16 January 2014 - 11:11 AM.

To be honest at first i hated doing missions with all the $2-3k missions there were. But lately if been getting missions worth 10k to 16k and they dont seem that bad for the amount of work u put in

A few days ago I walked away with almost 160k from missions with friends , it was 2 hours of lots of fun and it just felt good. Rather play that way then glitch my way to millions again.

I'll take glitching millions over playing missions any day. I had more fun selling my fully modded Buffalo Mk 2 over and over than I ever had playing 95% of the jobs given to you by contacts.

I just don't find them fun at all.

I only hate exactly one mission.

It Takes A Thief.

Really, you expect me to catch a Coquette... with a Dominator? Are you daft, Simeon? You know what, you arab prick, get it yourself.

You are a racist, my boy! 

Technetic
  • Technetic

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:11 AM

I'll take glitching millions over playing missions any day. I had more fun selling my fully modded Buffalo Mk 2 over and over than I ever had playing 95% of the jobs given to you by contacts.

I just don't find them fun at all.

Was about to say something nasty and ignorant to you , but you know what to each their own. I agree everyone should have their way of playing and if glitching money or buying cash cards and getting everything straight from the start is your thing then Cool Beans. 

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:17 AM

The missions are becoming boring basically 'cos I've done most of them at least 3 or 4 times.

And the guy with the Adders - when did you last check your garage in SC?  Might want to keep an eye on it.  I'm back to my pre-gifted cash cars.  Even the ones I stole post-gift cash are gone.  My money laundering plan has not worked.

cjdavies
  • cjdavies

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:20 AM

I have been playing missions for the money and RP as I didn't want or spend the gifted money.

My bank is now $0!! So I aplogise in advance to anyone when I do high rank missions, I have no money for ammo!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users