» «
Photo

The $500,000 to bring to the docks

238 replies to this topic
Trefezex
  • Trefezex

Member, eh eh eh...

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:05 AM Edited by Barefoot Tiger, 03 June 2014 - 12:16 AM. Corrected title spelling

Hi, there are are news/clues about the message wrote on the blueprint map?

X
Lago Zancudo
Great Ocean Highway North
through North Chumash
0.5 miles past Raton Canion
<- when guard rail ends
follow the dirt road
down to the Docks
Bring 500,000 $ CASH

XXXXX

It's definite that the place where to go is the dock of the Sonar Collection where it can be found the submarine, but did anybody in the world figured out what should we do with the money?
I did think that maybe it could be referred to the purchasing of the Sonar Collection and someone mistaken to write the right price... but I am not so sure about it. So far the only interesting thing I found on the location is a silly coyote running on the dock without any intention of stopping.

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:33 AM Edited by tresshold, 16 January 2014 - 09:52 AM.

it doesn't say "go left here", there are more docks and the dirt road is rather short.

the arrow could mean to follow the arrow, witch could be a different direction. ( maybe the key is to find the arrow)

especially when you think of all the arrows in this game that doesn't make sense.

and the sonar dock isn't exactly 0,5 miles when the guard rail end

and it is strange that the message starts with an X and ends with 5 X's.

like its addressed to X

maybe you have to contact mister X

http://socialclub.ro...7FEGFTH9yB0iwfg

Trefezex
  • Trefezex

Member, eh eh eh...

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:01 AM Edited by Trefezex, 16 January 2014 - 02:56 PM.

Yeah, if you drive 0.5 miles past Raton Canyon you pass the SC dock for a little distance, but that's the only dock in the area. 

like its addressed to X

Interesting, but how could we contact Mr. X? Otherwise the single X could be the T of Trevor and we have only to find someone which name has five letters, admitted that this will help.

Ungreth
  • Ungreth

haemorrhoidal maniac

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:03 AM

How much cash did the package contain in the random event where several guys lie dying by their cars on the south-eastern side of Chiliad and one warns you not to take the money? I'm just thinking, you could potentially take your escape route via the directions on the blueprint map when that happens, since the random event triggers in roughly the same vicinity. The mission completes when you shake off or kill the guys chasing you, but what happens if you head to the docks while the missions still active? Of course, if that package wasn't 500,000 then this theory is debunked anyway.

Trefezex
  • Trefezex

Member, eh eh eh...

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:09 AM

The brief case in that random event (Deal Gone Wrong) contains 25,000 $. 

PrideofofCucamonga
  • PrideofofCucamonga

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:37 PM

Deal gone wrong is a No country for Old men Easter egg
  • archiebunker, Beanee and gorskiegangsta like this

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:56 PM Edited by tresshold, 16 January 2014 - 06:00 PM.

Yeah, if you drive 0.5 miles past Raton Canyon you pass the SC dock for a little distance, but that's the only dock in the area. 

like its addressed to X

Interesting, but how could we contact Mr. X? Otherwise the single X could be the T of Trevor and we have only to find someone which name has five letters, admitted that this will help.

I was thinking of the Trevor smugglers missions at McKenzie airfield.

"and follow the dirt road down to the docks" that dirt road is not so long BTW.

if it is the sonar docks then the directions didn't have to be that clear.

neku_neku
  • neku_neku

hunterXhunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 12:39 PM Edited by neku_neku, 19 January 2014 - 12:41 PM.

bring*

X

Lago Zancudo

through North Chumash

<- when guard rail ends

follow the dirt road

down to the Docks

Bring 500,000 $ CASH

XXXXX

It's definite that the place where to go is the dock of the Sonar Collection where it can be found the submarine, but did anybody in the world figured out what should we do with the money?

I did think that maybe it could be referred to the purchasing of the Sonar Collection and someone mistaken to write the right price... but I am not so sure about it. So far the only interesting thing I found on the location is a silly coyote running on the dock without any intention of stopping.

yep the sonar collection price is 250,000. but if R* was mistaken with the price, i think they can easily patch the price earlier to 500,000

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 02:41 PM

bring*

X
Lago Zancudo
through North Chumash
<- when guard rail ends
follow the dirt road
down to the Docks
Bring 500,000 $ CASH

XXXXX

yep the sonar collection price is 250,000. but if R* was mistaken with the price, i think they can easily patch the price earlier to 500,000
Rockstar patching single player now that Online has been up for over 3 months? I doubt with Rockstar's halfassed attention to SP it would happen before our SP DLC arrives.
  • Wavesittich likes this

Beard monster
  • Beard monster

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:28 AM

The key here is bring $500,000 CASH, and the specific details in making your way to the docks. Is there a specific armored truck you can drive there with cash in it? You can wear the security outfit.

Trefezex
  • Trefezex

Member, eh eh eh...

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:32 AM

Isn't all the money in cash? At least in the story mode, you got all the money in your pocket.

If is this the case, I don't think they'll increase the price of a property only to patch this mistake. At most the mistake will stay on the map. 

Trefezex
  • Trefezex

Member, eh eh eh...

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:47 AM

And how may this be connected to the message?

Why should it be longer?

Huffin-Puffin
  • Huffin-Puffin

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:17 PM

Rockstar patching single player now that Online has been up for over 3 months? I doubt with Rockstar's halfassed attention to SP it would happen before our SP DLC arrives.

It must be so boring taking the time to write a pathetic, whining post like this every time anyone says anything you can tenuously link to the things which you were personally pissed off about.
  • Uncle Cletus, Gantons Most Wanted and Wavesittich like this

Beard monster
  • Beard monster

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:28 PM

Read this on another forum. Anybody confirm at 100% to be sure?

"First you have to complete the game and finish all heists. After you acquire enough money, you have to play as Trevor and get your wallet value to EXACTLY $500,000. You can do this just by purchasing guns and clothes etc. but keep track of the exact dollar value and do some basic math to hit $500,000. Once you do that it will trigger the event. When I did it I drove out following the directions you can tell the dirt road where the guard rail ends, as its pretty evident with the rest of the road. You go down and see a blue icon for a random event. There will be three agents there that instantly open fire on you. After you kill them, there is a cut scene with one of the only survivors and tells you he was meant to exchange something for the money, but they decided killing you would yield a better result as they could keep the money and the item. In his last words, he hands over the item to Trevor Spoilers to not ruin it"

Trefezex
  • Trefezex

Member, eh eh eh...

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:15 PM

Fake, and all random events/missions appear on the cheklist in the Social Club website. This would not be a so special mission to hide it from it. This fact also made me think that it could be a programming or printing mistake.

Cakelover21
  • Cakelover21

Unique Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:36 PM Edited by Cakelover21, 20 January 2014 - 08:36 PM.

I have 100% and CE the exact $500,000 is bs i tried to go to the sonar docks with T at 03:00 am with exactly $500,000 and nothing.

Beard monster
  • Beard monster

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:55 PM

Guess time will tell.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

GSF on the Vinewood Sign

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:40 AM

I saw that coyote too... :blink:

clevertrev
  • clevertrev

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:14 PM

I posted about this in the blue print map topic. basically because the emphasis is on the fact that you need to take cash this leads me to think that this could infact be for online. in single player your money is always in the bank. online you can withdraw cash from your bank account at the ATM's.

or it could just be a miss-print.

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:52 AM

And how may this be connected to the message?

Why should it be longer?

because of this picture.

and the dirt road is short without any side roads.

you will always and up at the dock and when the guard rail ends its not 0.5 miles , its shorter

Trefezex
  • Trefezex

Member, eh eh eh...

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:22 PM

I think the distance is just rounded off because it would be unnecessary to specify the exact measure. And this distance is to be considered from Raton Canyon bridge to where the guard rail ends, is not the lenght of the dirt road.

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:59 PM

I think the distance is just rounded off because it would be unnecessary to specify the exact measure. And this distance is to be considered from Raton Canyon bridge to where the guard rail ends, is not the lenght of the dirt road.

do you have a better idea?

Trefezex
  • Trefezex

Member, eh eh eh...

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:13 PM Edited by Trefezex, 22 January 2014 - 01:14 PM.

A better idea for what? In my opinion the location of the place suggested by the note shouldn't be the thing to be debated. It's sufficient to read and properly interpret it to understand that the place is the Sonar Collection dock.

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:11 PM

The sonar docks costs $250,000. Thats half of what the note says. I agree with the sentiment that the sonar docks may not be the right location for this thing.

It could mean through raton canyon. Left where the guard rail ends. Follow the road that goes under the bridge into rayon canyon.

Cakelover21
  • Cakelover21

Unique Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:28 PM Edited by Cakelover21, 22 January 2014 - 07:05 PM.

Oh that means i have to test Raton Canyon too? Oh cheese cake! Wait a bit. When i get back from testing i will edit this post. And again nothing. Same as before 100% CE and 03:00 with $500,000.

gtafanzboiz
  • gtafanzboiz

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:40 PM Edited by gtafanzboiz, 22 January 2014 - 09:40 PM.

been womdering what this is for a looong time, fairly sure its an online thing because it says cash

Trefezex
  • Trefezex

Member, eh eh eh...

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:12 PM

If you have enough money on online game try to go there an see if something happens. My character is a poor bastard so I can't do much.

gtafanzboiz
  • gtafanzboiz

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 12:01 AM

theres only 1 dock that it could be, so i assume the message is about the sonar collection thingy, another LAME tip on the blueprint map

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:04 AM

theres only 1 dock that it could be, so i assume the message is about the sonar collection thingy, another LAME tip on the blueprint map

if you go a little further past raton canyon and follow the dirt road that goes

behind paletto bay you end up at a dock to. (the one with the skydive chopper)

I'm not saying this is the place but could be just as the sonar docks.

the sonar dock isn't 0,5 miles from raton canyon, its shorter.

this dirt road I'm talking about is just a 'little' further.

the arrow could also mean 'follow a arrow'.

it could of just said 'go left'.

the X could mean when on a smugglers mission? ( if this mister X is the owner of McKenzie airfield)

the 5 X's could mean wanted level?

I also assume its the sonardocks and there will be some cutscene at a specific time and all and giving you something like a weapon or a army uniform.

but shouldn't this be found by now?

Trefezex
  • Trefezex

Member, eh eh eh...

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 10:35 AM

The distance from Raton Canyon isn't exactly 0,5 miles because it's obviously rounded off, but it's very near to 0,5 miles. On the contrary the road you mention is one entire mile or more past the bridge of Raton Canyon, and this is a too much big difference. Moreover the first interruption of the guard rail past the bridge correspond to the dirt road to the dock, coincidentally it's on the left (like the arrow). If you want to go to the right you will found another dirt road but it doesn't lead to any dock, the same if you turn right before the bridge. Still not convinced?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users