272 replies to this topic
Ayylien
  • Ayylien

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:08 PM

Also, Anime fans in a nutshell:

Don't you dare categorize those freaks on the same level as everyone else.

I can't believe you went out of your way to get those pictures, and such a specific search, too.

Out of my way? HA!

Took me less than a minute for find those pictures.

Also, I'm not saying all people who like anime are weirdos, but 95% of you are.

Complete
  • Complete

Nakura

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:08 PM

Also, Anime fans in a nutshell:

Don't you dare categorize those freaks on the same level as everyone else.

I can't believe you went out of your way to get those pictures, and such a specific search, too.

The Anime fans in my university, does not look anywhere near that, but everyone has the right to like or hate Anime. :lol:  

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:08 PM Edited by Muirenn, 17 January 2014 - 03:10 PM.

Samuel L Jackson plays Afro's friend, not Afro Samurai.

His friend? What friend? Ninja Ninja? Samuel voiced both characters.

Out of my way? HA!\

Took me less than a minute for find those pictures.

Also, I'm not saying all people who like anime are weirdos, but 95% of you are.

Wow.

Accendo
  • Accendo

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:11 PM

Really? I thought he just did Ninja Ninja's voice. I could be wrong, I'm not into anime all that much.

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:17 PM Edited by Muirenn, 17 January 2014 - 03:18 PM.

Yeah, he did both Afro and Ninja Ninja. And Ninja might just be a part of his imagination, anyway, so there's that.

I only played the game. There's a manga, tv series, and a movie, and Samuel is working on a live-action production, too, but I only found out about all of that when I searched like 20 minutes ago.

Complete
  • Complete

Nakura

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:21 PM

Are we gonna go back on topic? (Like the topic really matters) Or just let this thread die?

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:21 PM Edited by Muirenn, 17 January 2014 - 03:23 PM.

a dancing fat man wearing a bow tie with no shirt.

Dude, that's Chris Farley. It's from a Chippendales skit on SNL

Are we gonna go back on topic? (Like the topic really matters) Or just let this thread die?

No, this topic is now about Chris Farley.

TtIkDsg.gif

• MantisFang and Jolly Swagman like this

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:26 PM

a dancing fat man wearing a bow tie with no shirt.

Dude, that's Chris Farley. It's from a Chippendales skit on SNL

No, this topic is now about Chris Farley.

TtIkDsg.gif

Beverly Hills Ninja is my favourite Anime movie.

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:30 PM Edited by Muirenn, 17 January 2014 - 03:30 PM.

Totally, mine too.

beverly-hills-ninja-o.gif

Ha, lul, classic.

Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:33 PM

How about bullet-proof nudity?  Seems to be an ongoing thing in anime.  

Whenever the girl takes her clothes off, it seems like she can wade through the field of battle untouched.  :p

Complete
  • Complete

Nakura

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:35 PM

Whenever the girl takes her clothes off, it seems like she can wade through the field of battle untouched.   :p

It's just to please, horny audiences or maybe to increase flexibility.

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:37 PM

Whenever the girl takes her clothes off, it seems like she can wade through the field of battle untouched.   :p

Watch less anime with that kind of fan service.

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:38 PM

I don't mind anime stuff been put in the game but they're not worse off than people obsessed with that kids show MLP

Spoiler
  • Coin. likes this

Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:41 PM

Watch less anime with that kind of fan service.

It was only a joke about things they could add related to anime.  I don't really watch anime.  The only two I ever watched even a little were Ghost in the Shell and Cowboy Bebop.

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:46 PM Edited by Muirenn, 17 January 2014 - 03:47 PM.

MLP is a cute little show. I sat down and watched it with my cousins once, it's not so bad. The creator of it made cartoons I used to watch years ago. Plus, like most cartoons, it's got jokes and themes that can bring in adults, so it's not targeted at just little kids.

Most of the people who go to the lengths like in that picture, though, which people do for just about anything, are weird and can join the body pillow freaks on the previous page.

On-topic

pYD2L.gif

• Scoobroid, MantisFang and Vinyl_S like this

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:22 PM

look's like some1 saw the anime DLC advertisement for saint's row

and no just no

if anything we need stuff that fits the game

like princess robot bubblegum themed stuff

or impotent rage, republican space rangers and sh*t

not some randomass japanese sh*t no1 watches

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:24 PM

If I saw anyone dressed in that crap they would have abuse hurled their way and be spawn killed until they left.

• GTA-Freak-Vi and Jolly Swagman like this

Complete
  • Complete

Nakura

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:27 PM

If I saw anyone dressed in that crap they would have abuse hurled their way and be spawn killed until they left.

Though any new DLC clothes (not including the XMAS, it didn't last) now would be nice.

scorpia4
  • scorpia4

"Lard boy"

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:30 PM

...NO.

MsWolfe
  • MsWolfe

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. of Duty

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:37 PM Edited by MsWolfe, 17 January 2014 - 04:37 PM.

I am taking great offense to this thread... I love anime a lot. Sure, some of it makes no sense with teenage partial nude chicks that are apparently gods when it comes to using guns and fighting monsters. But another half of it has really serious and good shows. 

As stated above, that "95% of us are weirdos" is complete crap. Everyone I have ever met who watches on Anime on forums, chat rooms, and real life have been really cool people. Sure, some shows take fan service to a whole new level with some ridiculous crap, but that doesn't stop some of the animes being really good.

Not to mention half of the animes in existence really enjoy shoving humor in there which can usually balance out weird and stupid things in said anime.

As for Anime Items in GTA, I'd be ok with it if it sit in with GTA Lore. 

(Don't hate on people who watch anime just because you don't watch it, or the only people you've seen that watch it are that very slim percentile who are huge creeps who do nothing but look at Doujinshi. There are some really good animes geared at older audiences that have really good stories and story telling with a lot of mature concepts.)

• Biohazard Abyss, Daisuke Jigen and Muirenn like this

Flūttershy
  • Flūttershy

well you got the perfect disguise and you're looking okay

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:41 PM Edited by rawrsnar, 17 January 2014 - 04:41 PM.

(Don't hate on people who watch anime just because you don't watch it, or the only people you've seen that watch it are that very slim percentile who are huge creeps who do nothing but look at Doujinshi. There are some really good animes geared at older audiences that have really good stories and story telling with a lot of mature concepts.)

I don't watch anime, but...

If only more people thought this way about more things, the world would be a better place.

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:43 PM Edited by Jolly SWAGman, 17 January 2014 - 04:48 PM.

I am taking great offense to this thread... I love anime a lot. Sure, some of it makes no sense with teenage partial nude chicks that are apparently gods when it comes to using guns and fighting monsters. But another half of it has really serious and good shows. 

As stated above, that "95% of us are weirdos" is complete crap. Everyone I have ever met who watches on Anime on forums, chat rooms, and real life have been really cool people. Sure, some shows take fan service to a whole new level with some ridiculous crap, but that doesn't stop some of the animes being really good.

Not to mention half of the animes in existence really enjoy shoving humor in there which can usually balance out weird and stupid things in said anime.

As for Anime Items in GTA, I'd be ok with it if it sit in with GTA Lore. 

I agree 100%, Scooby-Doo Christmas is awesome

twurk
  • twurk

let's go to da phonez real quick

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:47 PM

Please stop

writes the person with a miley cyrus picture 

u wanna fight man? i fight good

Complete
  • Complete

Nakura

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:48 PM

I don't watch anime, but...

If only more people thought this way about more things, the world would be a better place.

It is what it is, people make rants and negativity toward other people's likings. It's how the world works. But it is nice for people to say things like MsWolfe.

Now lets see if this thread will attract some negativity or funniness, since it's now becoming an off topic thread.

Tymerc
  • Tymerc

Dark Souls 2 Beta Tester

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:49 PM

I wish they had an actual white suit. I'd cosplay as Black Mask.

Themonsterhunter
  • Themonsterhunter

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:00 PM

After looking at some of the pictures on this thread I can definitely say I hope that they never add anime into GTA:O.

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:04 PM

Seeing some of the replies in this topic, I can see why I don't get along with most people around here. And yes I have high functioning Autism also known as Asperger's. You gonna call me retarded bros? I could care less!

And hell yes, I'd love all the anime themed stuff that I can get for this game! Not only online but Singleplayer as well! I'd dress Trevor up like a soul reaper if there was a costume for it. Too bad it'll probably never happen because of the immature fa**ots and assholes on here. Oh well...

Complete
  • Complete

Nakura

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:04 PM

After looking at some of the pictures on this thread I can definitely say I hope that they never add anime into GTA:O.

Princess robot bubblegum..

PrincessRobotBubblegum-TBOGT.jpg

Themonsterhunter
  • Themonsterhunter

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:06 PM

I don't count that seeing as how it was just brought over from GTA V and it's pretty much just a website that you can choose to look at or not. 

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:20 PM

I don't count that seeing as how it was just brought over from GTA V and it's pretty much just a website that you can choose to look at or not. 

It was in TBoGT. There was supposed to be an episode in GTA V but I think they removed it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users