What hackers have you encountered?

9 replies to this topic
WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:59 AM

Pretty curious since a lot of people are all "BWAZAAAH HACKERS RUINED EVERYTHING!!" or at least have been.

I, for one, seem to have missed pretty much every hacker/modder around. Only time I noticed one was when I was gifted that nice $90 million. There could have been one later on too, but I don't really bother to kill people to find out if they have god mode or such.

As for the results of the hacks, then I could say that I have seen a lot. For example level 40's and below having Chrome Adders (or other super cars) and such.

So, what hackers and/or modders have you encountered? And if more than once, then how often?

KatieTheCookie
  • KatieTheCookie

The Cookie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:00 AM

None not one single hacker

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:03 AM

I've encountered the money gifts as well since it's common, but I also encountered hackers with speed hack and god mode. I wish I had to proof this but I got into a lobby where Los santos area near the mall was filled with water....it was only once though but the rest like god mode happens quite frequently

SaturdayNight
  • SaturdayNight

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:03 AM Edited by SaturdayNight, 16 January 2014 - 06:04 AM.

It was running rampant a week or so ago. Every room I went to for about a few days straight I randomly got millions of dollars. I also got a 2 billion dollar bounty on me.. too bad no one could catch or kill me. So I got the bounty for myself. 

kgould01
  • kgould01

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:05 AM

i havent encountered a money gifter yet

Qutan
  • Qutan

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 08:28 AM

I've encountered plenty god mode, levels 500 to 1000,sniper shoots through hills etc,multiple race mods, low levels with tank,copter's /planes despawn as soon as you get in nearly everyday  this when tanks are on the rampage.

Silky
  • Silky

Lifelong Millwall Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:46 AM Edited by Silky, 16 January 2014 - 09:51 AM.

Not sure if I've been unfortunate or whether it is as rife as I think it is, but I've encountered numerous God Mode characters (including a TDM against 3 crew members who all had GM on!! Which I quit and got a BS warning for!) litterally hundreds of people with ranks above 600 (even 3 or 4 ranked 1000), a guy who finished 2nd in a race and got a couple of billion GTA$ for doing so, and about 10 people who asked me if I wanted any money gifted and finally 2 who just gifted it to me in Free Roam whilst driving past... take a breath... also a handful of people with bounties over a million GTA$ and one with a negative bounty.

I'm FAR the best at GTA I'll be the first to admit, but I am a genuine level 104 and I haven't been able to afford a Tank yet (spend most of my money on piss poor shooting so need ammo refils :blink: ) so seeing nearly every session I enter have at least 1 tank driver (not all griefers I might add) with a level below 20 makes me wonder if they've cheated as well...

I haven't encountered being shot from the other side of the map, or invisibility, so I've yet to see it all :lol:

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 10:53 AM

I've been gifted millions and both had massive bounties on me and collected massive bounties.  I've also seen people that wouldn't die unless they were lying under my tank (which the did, repeatedly).  But unless you consider the skills required to type this post to be equivalent of hacking then I have never come across one single hacker in this game.

Most people haven't, but they see someone do something that "is not on menu" and call it hacking.

Pffft.  Actual hackers would just kill the power to your house, rather than spawn kill you on a stupid computer game.

SUPERHEAVYDOODY
  • SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Big Dummy

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 10:55 AM

I've encountered many. Not a big deal. Still hoping to do some wildcat hunting in FR.

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 January 2014 - 10:56 AM

Seen no hackers but I have been given money I didn't want and did come across a kid firing an RPG towards the sky and killing the entire lobby. No idea why anyone would waste time on such a boring, silly looking mod but okay.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users