GTA:O Football team

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
47 replies to this topic
KatieTheCookie
  • KatieTheCookie

The Cookie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:44 AM Edited by KatieTheCookie, 16 January 2014 - 05:48 AM.

if you had to make a GTA:O football team who would you pick for your starting 11?
For me I would pick....
Christian Benteke
Andy Wieman
Gabriel Agbonlahor
Ciran Clark
Ron Vlaar
Fabian Delph
Ashley Westwood
Mark Albrighton
Brad Guzan
Libor Kozak
Leandro Bacuna

Insert-Coin-To-Continue
  • Insert-Coin-To-Continue

Credits: 0

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:47 AM

Real players, GTA characters or other?

KatieTheCookie
  • KatieTheCookie

The Cookie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:48 AM

Anyone you want real player character or both!

Insert-Coin-To-Continue
  • Insert-Coin-To-Continue

Credits: 0

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:50 AM

Anyone you want real player character or both!

The man, the myth, the legend.. John O'Shea.

/thread

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Lifelong fan of the number "42"

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:50 AM

I thought this was a FOOTBALL thread.

Soccer is boring, it's hockey without ice and hockey sticks.

• SUPERHEAVYDOODY likes this

KatieTheCookie
  • KatieTheCookie

The Cookie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:51 AM

Ahem British Football thank you very much

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

"Sorry for bad grammar, I'm at KFC"

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:52 AM

I'd pick the first 11 of man utd

How dare you say football(soccer) is boring, atleast it doesn't have stoppages everytime like American footballl
  • I.haigh likes this

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:53 AM

time to say goodbye to the forums for a while OP

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • None

American Football should be called handball. What the f*ck is a soccer anyway?

KatieTheCookie
  • KatieTheCookie

The Cookie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

time to say goodbye to the forums for a while OP

Goodbye forums for a while

• I.haigh and NikkoCharger like this

Kelvin_00
  • Kelvin_00

Why are you reading this?

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:55 AM

Stop. Making. New. Threads.

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • None

I'd pick the first 11 of man utd

How dare you say football(soccer) is boring, atleast it doesn't have stoppages everytime like American footballl

Those who find FOOTBALL boring, are those who do not understand the game. American handball is nothing but dudes in tights grabbing each other's asses and constantly blowing a whistle every time someone moves two feet. 

• GTA-Freak-Vi and KatieTheCookie like this

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

• D1RTY12
  • None

Football here in America - We Score Points

Soccer - no scoring but lots of riots!

KatieTheCookie
  • KatieTheCookie

The Cookie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:56 AM

Football here in America - We Score Points

Soccer - no scoring but lots of riots!

America football is sh*t....

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:57 AM

Those who find FOOTBALL boring, are those who do not understand the game. American handball is nothing but dudes in tights grabbing each other's asses and constantly blowing a whistle every time someone moves two feet.

Careful now, you don't wanna piss them off about their 'manly sport' but I agree with what you said
  • I.haigh likes this

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:58 AM Edited by I.haigh, 16 January 2014 - 05:58 AM.

Handball here in America - We get bored easily so we need lots of points to keep us interested.

Football - A game of intelligent strategy and skill, also they don't wear pansy pads.

Fixed it for you.

• GTA-Freak-Vi likes this

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:01 AM

SuperBowl - the entire WORLD watches. Highest ratings year in year out. World wide. Key word: WORLD!

"World" Cup - Broadcast on ESPN 2 but hey, we did learn about Vuvuzelas last time around?

KatieTheCookie
  • KatieTheCookie

The Cookie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:03 AM Edited by KatieTheCookie, 16 January 2014 - 06:03 AM.

SuperBowl - the entire WORLD watches. Highest ratings year in year out. World wide. Key word: WORLD!

"World" Cup - Broadcast on ESPN 2 but hey, we did learn about Vuvuzelas last time around?

*Cough Barclays permier leauge Cough*
I might aswell mention England invented Football

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:04 AM Edited by I.haigh, 16 January 2014 - 06:04 AM.

Are you kidding? lol, Football (the real football) is the most popular sport in the world, the only reason why Handball seems bigger is because Americans aren't huge fans of real football. 

By the way I'm American, I just hate Handball and love real Football.

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:05 AM

Do you people realise there is a section of this forum dedicated to sports discussion?

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:06 AM Edited by WinterEdit, 16 January 2014 - 06:07 AM.

American Football should be called handball. What the f*ck is a soccer anyway?

Handegg*.

Do you people realise there is a section of this forum dedicated to sports discussion?

Rules are meant to be broken. ;)

• I.haigh likes this

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:08 AM

Football contains athletes so superior they need to wear immense amounts of protective gear.

This is why Rugby players can't cut it playing Football. This is why Soccer players make for nifty little field goal kickers..

Thank GOD(S) for the NFL or we'd be stuck watching skinny guys kick a ball around for an hour hoping that just once it went into the net.

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:11 AM

Football contains athletes so superior they need to wear immense amounts of protective gear.

This is why Rugby players can't cut it playing Football. This is why Soccer players make for nifty little field goal kickers..

Thank GOD(S) for the NFL or we'd be stuck watching skinny guys kick a ball around for an hour hoping that just once it went into the net.

I'm sorry that you can't enjoy real Football. You don't know what you're missing.

KatieTheCookie
  • KatieTheCookie

The Cookie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:11 AM

8tFhuNU.jpg
Sorry I had to XD

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:15 AM

I'm sorry that you can't enjoy real Football. You don't know what you're missing.

That is one huge assumption you just made. You had it right in an earlier post... ;)

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:16 AM Edited by EyeMacHunt, 16 January 2014 - 06:17 AM.

I coached rugby in the USA and every single person who asked me about it would comment on how much more hardcore it is than NFL.

Each and every player on the field has a far more diverse range of skill and talent than the average NFL player.

Players do more than just pass, throw, push or kick.

I like the sport of NFL but saying a rugby player couldn't cut it is laughable.

In fact, every convert to rugby I coached needed to be taught not to run head first into a tackle or they would break their neck. Rugby players play the game for the love of the sport, not for $$. 

Watching an NFL convert attempt to kick a rugby ball was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

• GTA-Freak-Vi likes this

KatieTheCookie
  • KatieTheCookie

The Cookie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:18 AM

I coached rugby in the USA and every single person who asked me about it would comment on how much more hardcore it is than NFL.

Each and every player on the field has a far more diverse range of skill and talent than the average NFL player.

In fact, every convert to rugby I coached needed to be taught not to run head first into a tackle or they would break their neck. Rugby players play the game for the love of the sport, not for $$. 

Watching an NFL convert attempt to kick a rugby ball was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

You may be a dickhead that hates me to death.. But I agree.

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:18 AM

Agreed , the players from NFL make ridiculous amount of money yet rugby is much more physical

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:20 AM

Wait...you seriously compared rugby players to NFL players? How did I miss that? lmao! You sir, are an NFL fanboy. @Superjude

• EyeMacHunt likes this

SirMichaelRocks23
  • SirMichaelRocks23

GTA Online 1.17 Retiree.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:24 AM

Wut. I played football in high school, and we had several guys play rugby. If anything, Rugby turned them into the most ferocious hitters on the squad.

Soccer (or Football, for you international folk) is insanely popular worldwide bro. It also requires an incredible amount of endurance. You ever run against a soccer player? They can run forever... only Basketball players can keep up.

I say Basketball because it requires an uncanny amount of running, jumping and sprinting. That really takes a toll on you legs to go for rebounds and go on fastbreaks, or rush back on defense. Basketball and soccer players can actually strive in many sports; just because they don't tackle, doesn't mean they're weak. Not everybody has a 40 inch vertical. sh*t, I only have a 28 inch. ._.

• I.haigh likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users