Quantcast

» «
Photo

Whats really happening in the 24 hours..

33 replies to this topic
Kelvin_00
  • Kelvin_00

Why are you reading this?

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:33 AM

What do you guys think they are doing with the servers being down.

My guess is that they are probably playing with everyone else offline so they don't have to deal with the little 10 year olds who glitched a tank. They are probably playing the game how its supposed to be played, for fun. 

In all seriousness i hope they fix everything wrong plus some. 

• StormerBoy likes this

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:34 AM

this

• poklane likes this

KatieTheCookie
  • KatieTheCookie

The Cookie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:36 AM

BLAME OBAMA

Rezard
  • Rezard

Trick

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:36 AM

I think they are attempting to remove only the absorbent amounts of money from everyone.

Errors will be made.  People will be pissed.  Etc, etc...

SidSid
  • SidSid

Chairman of Juank Air

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:39 AM

they're giving us another $350,000,000,000, i know this because my friend told me

• StormerBoy likes this

Kelvin_00
  • Kelvin_00

Why are you reading this?

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:40 AM

I think they are attempting to remove only the absorbent amounts of money from everyone.

Like dis?

quq6cx4blo4.gif

• TheStranger_NL, Killzone3265 and pizza4life like this

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:45 AM

I'm guessing that all the people with hundreds of billions of dollars will be in for a big surprise...well I guess they won't be all that surprised. Soon they will be coming for us lowly hundred millionaires, I just hope they leave me with the four million I rightfully earned. :(

MrHollick
  • MrHollick

W9SMH

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:49 AM

I'm guessing that all the people with hundreds of billions of dollars will be in for a big surprise...well I guess they won't be all that surprised. Soon they will be coming for us lowly hundred millionaires, I just hope they leave me with the four million I rightfully earned. :(

Have you spent more than you earned? If so let's hope they take your original four million then bill you for whatever you spent over that!

Rezard
  • Rezard

Trick

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:50 AM

I hear ya, but just remember--  we're the one's who won't have trouble earning it.  :)

• Zorvaine likes this

SaturdayNight
  • SaturdayNight

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:50 AM

Like dis?

quq6cx4blo4.gif

Seems legit.. 

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:03 AM

the board of directors has suspended all work for today and commanded a server shutdown so they can focus on solving internal conflicts at rockstar HQ. it is with the highest priority that they must finally agree about what is the best pizza topping so the 'anshovies incident' at the previous weekly 'pizza thursday' will never ever happen again.

Food%20Fight.jpg

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Avtomat Kalashnikova

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:05 AM

It is server maintenance.....learn to read people.....

lolumbine420
  • lolumbine420

Mayhem Mafia leader

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:38 AM

I hope they're resetting the multiple billionaires, anyone over level 300 back to 1 and working with Sony to add authentication to curb the hacking.

None of this is happening. They're taking away your CE vehicles, your level 20s tank and attack chopper. Thats my guess

• pro_laps and Cincy32 like this

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:41 AM

Have you spent more than you earned? If so let's hope they take your original four million then bill you for whatever you spent over that!

Lol, bill me? Bitch please. Of course I've spent more than I earned, what am I supposed to do, stop playing the game until Rockstar gets their dicks out of each other's asses? No sir, they will do what they will, so long as I have the rank I earned I probably won't care.

return-to-innocence
  • return-to-innocence

enigma

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:08 AM

at least they can't touch my good sport money...

ff

Like dis?

quq6cx4blo4.gif

damnit now I want to watch this

heybud
  • heybud

Peon

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:19 AM

I have anot 3.5 bil split between two characters some in cash some in the bank. lets see if they get it all.

if I had know this was going down I would have bought all the army vehicles and planes yesterday

MsWolfe
  • MsWolfe

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. of Duty

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:22 AM Edited by MsWolfe, 16 January 2014 - 07:23 AM.

quq6cx4blo4.gif

Like dis?

"It's not about the money... It's about sending a message." -- The Joker

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

GTA0: Unreal on Wheels

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 08:23 AM

"Whats really happening in the 24 hours.."

Rockstar reprogrammed the police AI to go around and pick up all the bullets.  The cloud is full. 

• clammyniplechop likes this

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 08:52 AM

It's the Cashpocalypse, happening right now - check your SC stats to see what you've got left. Warning: if you got gifted cash and overspent, you are now stone cold broke - prepare yourselves.

ivarblaauw
  • ivarblaauw

Night Light OutlawS MC President

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 January 2014 - 08:59 AM

I hope they ban all the hackers and put the cheaters in the cheaters pool!

people who are gifted money should have their money reset to 0.

for me this is the perfect day to ban all the hackers in my crew. Did a sweep and banned all of them.

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:02 AM

In all seriousness i hope they fix everything wrong plus some. 

In 24 hours? :lol:

• StormerBoy likes this

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:40 AM

Lol, bill me? Bitch please. Of course I've spent more than I earned, what am I supposed to do, stop playing the game until Rockstar gets their dicks out of each other's asses? No sir, they will do what they will, so long as I have the rank I earned I probably won't care.

If youve spent more than you earned then you no longer have 4 million legit. Basic math 101 right there. have fun with your 50k balance after R* audits your account and leaves you just enough to maybe respray a car and buy some pisswassers.

I'll have a nice 9k bounty when i log back in you could look me up and try and claim it ... Then you could have a whopping 59k :O

DeathByGenocide
  • DeathByGenocide

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:47 AM

wwtf does everyone assume it is little kids doing tank glitches etc

EZza2647
  • EZza2647

The Bus driver-opus

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:50 AM

The mood at Rockstar today was said to be the same as ever. A bunch of men wearing gold dollar sign chains riding around on unicycles holding their laptops watching some youtube poop. While Dan Houser spent his day in France at the Bugatti Factory, so he could pick up his chrome Veyron with golden dollar sign rims and a musical horn. While the board of directors lounge around the company pool that they've had especially filled with diamonds. While Sam Houser chills on top of the chrome diving board they had installed. Life at Rockstar, ahhhhhh

Cincy32
  • Cincy32

RIP FRED PHELPS

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:53 AM

It's the Cashpocalypse, happening right now - check your SC stats to see what you've got left. Warning: if you got gifted cash and overspent, you are now stone cold broke - prepare yourselves.

Not true at all. I bought literally everything in the game except the minigun, some weapon tints, and tattoos and I have 550k.

If you overspent you're absolutely fine.

If you went broke then I'm guessing it's because you had no money before receiving the gifted money or they connected you to DNS lobbies.

• Khaos89 likes this

TinyMcBig
  • TinyMcBig

BigMcTiny

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:55 AM Edited by TinyMcBig, 16 January 2014 - 09:59 AM.

OP has all 4 billion still intact.

Anyone have any open enrollment slips for Jelly School? I'm feelin pretty jelly right now.

Edit: Eh maybe that gta5stats website hasn't been updated also..didn't think of that.

EZza2647
  • EZza2647

The Bus driver-opus

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:56 AM Edited by EZza2647, 16 January 2014 - 10:00 AM.

I also believe that Sam Houser recently bought a Koenigsegg CCX made entirely out of 12 year old's tears

myztical78
  • myztical78

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:58 AM

R* let me keep 550.000.. Oh joy :p

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 10:07 AM

People are taking this GAME way too serious. Saying people should be banned for life, and that people who were gifted money should have it reset to zero...it's a GAME! They shouldn't be trying to find ways to restrict us, they should be finding ways to make the game enjoyable and FUN!

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 16 January 2014 - 10:39 AM

I still have my money, never glitched or gifted and don't care about them since I play solo.  So I'm just hoping they fix the goddamn cornrow bug because that's all I care about roleplaying wise.  sh*t is the most annoying thing to look at, I haven't played GTA online since that bug first came out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users