Quantcast

» «
Photo

Tycoon Mode?

16 replies to this topic

Poll: Tycoon Mode? (22 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think a "Tycoon Mode" sort of thing is a good idea for GTA Online

1. Great Idea! (4 votes [18.18%])

Percentage of vote: 18.18%

2. Sounds good in theory, but is terrible when executed. (5 votes [22.73%])

Percentage of vote: 22.73%

3. I don't really care. (3 votes [13.64%])

Percentage of vote: 13.64%

4. Stupid Idea! (10 votes [45.45%])

Percentage of vote: 45.45%

Vote Guests cannot vote
kilopm
  • kilopm

The guy who pit-manuevered you the other day

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:46 AM

Currently, Rockstar is getting rid of the billions that everyone was gifted, and this is going to start some controversy. Half of the GTA community (including me) liked being their own Scrooge McDucks buying everything in sight, not having to count bullets in a Free Roam PVP, and being able to have the most luxurious cars from the get-go. However, because of these glitched billions, people started going ape-sh!t. Every 2 feet there was a tank blowing people up, people started ignoring crate-drops and Simeon vehicles, and a ton of people stopped doing missions, and only wanted to d!ck around in free roam.

For the reasons stated above, that's why the other half of the community resented the money, seeing  it as being an unfair advantage over the players who actually earned their money. Also, not everyone had been given the hacked money, (especially the Christmas Noobs who came in after the $ gifting epidemic was starting to fade away) so that meant that some people were really given the short end of the stick.

Now that Rockstar is removing the money, the billionaires living the country-club life are going to be back at square one, and at that point, the game's not going to be that fun anymore IMO. I liked being able to just sit back and enjoy the game, without having to constantly grind just to have a little fun in the occasional PVP in Free roam without having to worry about losing money; which is why I propose the idea of having a tycoon mode for the players who don't want to have to grind just to enjoy the game. It could be like, everyone has unlimited money, or a ridiculously large amount, something along those lines. So, what do you guys think?

doggy-86_
  • doggy-86_

Car Collector

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:29 AM

I would love having money. Personally I would like the money for cars and I would also like automatic full mods (no grinding races). I want to switch apartments, complete my car collection, and finally relax and drive around in my favorite cars. But seeing R* is a good company who wasn't really prepared for the hacker invasion, I doubt it would be executed well.

PromKing
  • PromKing

Rat

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:36 AM

it's over... welcome to an even playing field

• JoeMamma likes this

x_-_Robski_-_x
  • x_-_Robski_-_x

Dislocated Member

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:43 AM

Currently, Rockstar is getting rid of the billions that everyone was gifted

But are they..?

TBH the $2.1 Billion has been fun, but has ruined the gameplay.

I won't be upset if it's gone after the reboot, just leave me a mil or two tho'

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:01 AM

i wont be too sad to see my money gone as long as they leave my vehicles alone

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 08:44 AM

I don't mind losing the money but making it shouldn't be such a grind. Payouts have been nerfed too low, Simeon vehicles should be double or triple the value (especially since your chances of ever getting back the $790 on the respray are low, maybe another drop off point).  Armored cars need to spawn more often, etc....

I don't want to be a tycoon but I dont want to be a grunt either, grinding for 2 hours every day just to pay for amo!

• kilopm likes this

masterconch87
  • masterconch87

Trick

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:49 AM

great idea... not every gamer is the same.

i dont give two sh*ts about people wanting to grind, i just want to have fun.

and i dont ruin peoples gameplay, i only play in invite only..

• jjhill007 likes this

ZakeBudek
  • ZakeBudek

As elusive as Robert Denby.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:05 PM

Scrooge McDuck lost all his money in a bet, so I'd rather be Flintheart Glomgold.

Hurri_Household
  • Hurri_Household

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:48 PM

crew ranks and paying a percentage to the higher ranking people?

SkyrimJarl
  • SkyrimJarl

Anime Watcher

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:40 AM

This is a horrible idea. Why? It just makes no sense... this is gta 5, you have to earn your money and do things, besides if there was a tycoon mode, everyone would be palying that instead of the actual game

masterconch87
  • masterconch87

Trick

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:29 AM

This is a horrible idea. Why? It just makes no sense... this is gta 5, you have to earn your money and do things, besides if there was a tycoon mode, everyone would be palying that instead of the actual game

in the end of the day, what matters more... playing the game how R* wants you to, or just having fun?

gaming for me is all about fun.

• kilopm likes this

MrHollick
  • MrHollick

W9SMH

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:10 PM

What most of these kiddies and lazy yards don't understand about being a billionaire, tycoon, rich bitch etc, is that you have to earn it!

So sick of these spoiled little cheaters that think just because they or their parents paid for a game they should also get top lvl and cash instantly.

Wtf? You buy the game and start at lvl 1 and work your way up that is the game!

I blame all this start at the top with millions and everything without working on Obama and the democrats entitlement lifestyle. I mean think about it little billy sitting home smoking pot eating Cheetos playing GTA and watching Jerry Springer all day at tax payers expense, collecting welfare and food stamps why should he go to work when we are paying for him to not work? This same sense of entitlement translates right into the game and people wonder why these yards don't want to spend an hour working for cash and RP and just want to press a button and have instant cash and RP handed to them...

dougieswag503
  • dougieswag503

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:30 PM

^^^^you good sir, are a fa**ot hahaha. How the f*ck could you get all that from a game?? Take your grown, fat, tax paying ass somewhere and sit down hahaha! Ain't nobody got time fa dat

Houdini3300
  • Houdini3300

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:24 PM

^^^^you good sir, are a fa**ot hahaha. How the f*ck could you get all that from a game?? Take your grown, fat, tax paying ass somewhere and sit down hahaha! Ain't nobody got time fa dat

You just completely vindicated everything he just said. Well played.

dougieswag503
  • dougieswag503

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 11:57 PM Edited by dougieswag503, 17 January 2014 - 11:59 PM.

Oh did I? Take yo ass somewhere and have a seat too haha you a bum!

jjhill007
  • jjhill007

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 12:28 AM

Mr. Dougieswag needs a lesson on speaking English. Let me help, "Take your buttocks to another place to have a sit on a chair as well. I am funny. You, good sir, are a tallywacker.
  • dougieswag503 likes this

DemMonkeys
  • DemMonkeys

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 January 2014 - 12:44 AM

DAFUQ is tycoon mode?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users