Quantcast

» «
Photo

Will You Stop Playing If They Remove Hacked Money?

154 replies to this topic
heybud
  • heybud

Peon

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:29 AM

I'll trade in my copy tomorrow if they took my $... Say, this game is broken I'd like to exchange for a different game

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:34 AM

I'll trade in my copy tomorrow if they took my $... Say, this game is broken I'd like to exchange for a different game

I suggest Saint's Row. That game practically hands you money all the time, therefore you can keep mindlessly killing everyone.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:34 AM

I suggest Saint's Row. That game practically hands you money all the time, therefore you can keep mindlessly killing everyone.

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:38 AM

I probably won't play very much anymore if this happens.  No big loss to the GTA community.  Not having to grind Coveted makes doing missions that much more fun because I don't give a sh*t about the money or RP.  If I have to go back about worrying about how little cash I have to buy bullets and sticky bombs... f*ck that. Plenty of other suckers out there to fill in the gap

You ain't going nowhere brother. ;)
  • SFBryan18 likes this

CorporalBean675
  • CorporalBean675

Icaras

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:52 AM

It would be kinda sad for a while to have to earn money and live in poverty in a virtual world but hey, that's the way Rockstar meant it to be played. I wouldn't have too much of a problem with things going back to normal, I play quite a lot anyway so I could make some quick cash if need be. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users