Quantcast

» «
Photo

Will You Stop Playing If They Remove Hacked Money?

154 replies to this topic
SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:20 AM

What a stupid f*cking idea. Like the money makes a difference...

sportbikepilot369
  • sportbikepilot369

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:24 AM

Yeah, I will probably stop playing except invite only with a few friends (we get to play together about twice a month)

I played since day one. I did the grind, mostly selling ballers, holding up stores, and the occasional armored truck. I earned almost 7 million by the time I was gifted the first billion.

I only started racing when I realized I needed to win races to unlock the high car mods. I hated every f*cking second of that bumper car bullsh*t, I haven't wasted a single solitary second "racing" since I finally unlocked the final engine mod.

I only enjoyed playing missions with my crew. Playing with randoms, complete waste of time and boring.

Deathmatch. I only played the very first required by the tutorial. I will never play deathmatch or any version there of.

Heists? I might try them with friends or crew, but I really don't give a sh*t if we ever get them. They just sound like really boring mission, just longer and harder. If they are anything like the SP heists then yawn.

I got the game for free mode, free mode is what I want to play. I played the grind, and I've played with gifted billions. I have no interest in going back to grinding. I only started to really enjoy the game once I got the gifted money.

I just checked the social club and I still have the money.

The game will really only hold my attention for about another month anyway. March will see the release of some Xbox One titles I'm looking forward to, Watch Dogs, Titan Fall, and The Muthaf*ckin Elder Scrolls Online!

• Jamrock_Jade likes this

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:55 AM

TES again? Eh. Never got into it. I thought it would be exciting at first, pre-ordering Skyrim, all that jazz.

Got bored sometime around doing the same stupid quest, but for a different person. Kill this guy. Get this artifact. Join the Imperial/Stormcloak army. Kill dragons. Eh.

SaturdayNight
  • SaturdayNight

Homie

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:59 AM

I enjoyed the missions and still do. Its fun that you can complete them in different ways with different outcomes during the mission. For example in some missions if you do not alert the enemies you will be rewarded by not having additional enemies come at you. And in some other cases if you get spotted or they hear you you get punished with waves of enemies. I would want more missions to do cooperatively rather than competitively. If my money is taken, so be it. But if my rank is reset then it will be a journey. And if they take my unlocks I'm going to be pissed and take a break from it. I do have other games I haven't even played yet. 

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:00 AM Edited by I.haigh, 16 January 2014 - 06:01 AM.

As long as I still have the rank I earned and at least SOME of the money I earned when this is all over I'll still play. I'm actually kind of looking forward to caring about money again, gives you a reason to play, outside of dicking around in free roam.

• TeammateAssist likes this

Daisuke Jigen
  • Daisuke Jigen

Marksmen

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:16 AM

So. I had about 100mil before I was gifted billions. I love being a billionaire but I'd like for all my money to be removed before the heist come out so the heist mean something. if they take my cars and my rank away I'd be done for a few weeks. But ill be back. Take my cash fine. I have adders to sell to get my 100 mill back

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:17 AM Edited by I.haigh, 16 January 2014 - 06:18 AM.

So. I had about 100mil before I was gifted billions. I love being a billionaire but I'd like for all my money to be removed before the heist come out so the heist mean something. if they take my cars and my rank away I'd be done for a few weeks. But ill be back. Take my cash fine. I have adders to sell to get my 100 mill back

I am having a very hard time believing you when you say that you had 100 million BEFORE you were gifted money.

Lsc Glitch much?

Daisuke Jigen
  • Daisuke Jigen

Marksmen

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:19 AM

I am having a very hard time believing you when you say that you had 100 million BEFORE you were gifted money.

Lsc Glitch much?

Nope. 20 days of game time. I also spent 12 hours playing Rooftop rumble before the patch. I also do races alot and such. I never spent money on cars. Only had a 2 car garage with a futo and a sultan before I was gifted money. Not that hard.

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:21 AM

Lsc Glitch much?

Nope. 20 days of game time. I also spent 12 hours playing Rooftop rumble before the patch. I also do races alot and such. I never spent money on cars. Only had a 2 car garage with a futo and a sultan before I was gifted money. Not that hard.

That sounds terrible, what's the point in having all that money if you don't enjoy it? Your GTA fiving all wrong man.

Daisuke Jigen
  • Daisuke Jigen

Marksmen

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:23 AM

Lsc Glitch much?

That sounds terrible, what's the point in having all that money if you don't enjoy it? Your GTA fiving all wrong man.

Well I enjoyed it once i was gifted billions. before that I enjoyed living in my sh*tty garage in paleto bay

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:23 AM

Lsc Glitch much?

Well I enjoyed it once i was gifted billions. before that I enjoyed living in my sh*tty garage in paleto bay

To each is own I guess. 

gtafan26
  • gtafan26

Burnt Spy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:29 AM

If they remove my level 28 rank :lol: , I am done,  I did that legit, I was only gifted a small sum of money, like 25 mil or 200mil, or something like that, they can take it all back, but dont take my rank, I will not start over

DP Man
  • DP Man

GH3O ▲SS

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:32 AM

Anyone who bitches about the price of ammo and treats it like gold are hilarious. 

It's not the price that's the major problem (although it is far too high), it's the fact that R* thought it was a great idea to make you lose a lot of ammo whenever you die. What the f*ck is up with that sh*t?

I'm just saying, if you guys REALLY wanted to go the mindless killing, Saint's Row is there. Seriously. That's what Saint's Row is for. It's the psychotic version of GTA.

LOL, nearly everyone that has played GTA has gone on mindless killing streaks. It's a staple of the franchise and one of the reasons it where it is today.

Don't worry, hacked money will be back again eventually.

considering everytime they have "fixed" something, other sh!t breaks. Loopholes to keep going on with exploits etc.

I give it a few days, Rockstar has no idea what they're doing. I honestly believe a lot of players will still have their hacked funds after the update anyway.

That's why V's online mode doesn't even dent IV's, it's too centered around money to the point where it's not fun to play.

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:34 AM

If they remove my level 28 rank :lol: , I am done,  I did that legit, I was only gifted a small sum of money, like 25 mil or 200mil, or something like that, they can take it all back, but dont take my rank, I will not start over

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not  :blink: Either way, I highly doubt they would remove your rank. I hope they don't go resetting ranks, I busted my thumbs ranking up to 100 and I will seriously do nothing about it if they reset everyone.

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:35 AM Edited by SFBryan18, 16 January 2014 - 06:36 AM.

That's why V's online mode doesn't even dent IV's, it's too centered around money to the point where it's not fun to play.

Maybe in your mind. Doesn't cost me anything to steal a jet and only a few GTA dollars to snipe a tank.

gtafan26
  • gtafan26

Burnt Spy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:40 AM

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not  :blink: Either way, I highly doubt they would remove your rank. I hope they don't go resetting ranks, I busted my thumbs ranking up to 100 and I will seriously do nothing about it if they reset everyone.

Nope, 100% serious, I didnt start playing online tell about a month ago,  after the all the issues with online's launch, I said F it, and just played SP

DP Man
  • DP Man

GH3O ▲SS

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:40 AM

Maybe in your mind. Doesn't cost me anything to steal a jet and only a few GTA dollars to snipe a tank.

Just because you don't care about money, doesn't mean it affects the community. A lot of people hate the money system.

sadpandamakeup
  • sadpandamakeup

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:42 AM Edited by sadpandamakeup, 16 January 2014 - 06:42 AM.

I'm cool with it if they take my money.  I'm cool if they empty one of my two garages, and delete one of my two characters. But if reset both my characters or wipe both my garages, I'm on to Saints Row 4.  It's a Christmas present I still haven't played.

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:47 AM

Nope, 100% serious, I didnt start playing online tell about a month ago,  after the all the issues with online's launch, I said F it, and just played SP

Oh, well you have nothing to worry about I'm sure. I was gifted money as well but that is all I did that could possibly be seen as wrong doing.

mixjah
  • mixjah

Dude

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:49 AM

So. I had about 100mil before I was gifted billions.

[...]

so. having about 100mil got you a sh*tty garage in paleto bay, nothing more?  :blink:

but then again..you said you enjoyed it, so..all good i guess. 

• I.haigh likes this

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:54 AM

ain't nobody here going to stop playing...

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:54 AM

Just because you don't care about money, doesn't mean it affects the community. A lot of people hate the money system.

There's a lot more to online games than acquisition. Some of us started online in games where the only objective was to win, and those games lasted months. If games like COD have brainwashed you to only focus on this one aspect, that's your problem and has nothing to do with the community.

Loueythespic
  • Loueythespic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:57 AM

IM NOT SURE..... I had 4 characters before erased an I got to level 50 with all of them an earned tons of money... my 5th time making him was fine. im a level 129 an I have got gifts for over 8 billion. im glad I got the money... I sat hours playing this character an the others.  GTA should of got their sh*t together when I got the game at the midnight opening. Cmon noe... you guys get pissed because people role around in billion an tanks and choppers blowing you up...ITS JUST A GAME YOU LOOSER.... y be mad... some of you sound stupid

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:59 AM

IM NOT SURE..... I had 4 characters before erased an I got to level 50 with all of them an earned tons of money... my 5th time making him was fine. im a level 129 an I have got gifts for over 8 billion. im glad I got the money... I sat hours playing this character an the others.  GTA should of got their sh*t together when I got the game at the midnight opening. Cmon noe... you guys get pissed because people role around in billion an tanks and choppers blowing you up...ITS JUST A GAME YOU LOOSER.... y be mad... some of you sound stupid

After reading your post I think only one of us sounds stupid...did they teach you about grammar in highschool?

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

Get out of my face, you miserable, dung-sniffing dirt-scratcher

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:00 AM Edited by SirMichaelRocks23, 16 January 2014 - 07:01 AM.

Nope. I can earn save 1 million easily. I've done it before I was gifted money, so why not do it again?? Lol, just play the game and you'll see your money increase by a lot... it's a shame racing doesn't pay heavy anymore; I made 80k from doing an 8 race series before Beach Bum.

• I.haigh likes this

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:03 AM

Nope. I can earn save 1 million easily. I've done it before I was gifted money, so why not do it again?? Lol, just play the game and you'll see your money increase by a lot... it's a shame racing doesn't pay heavy anymore; I made 80k from doing an 8 race series before Beach Bum.

I miss the days of doing The commute with my crew mates. First place was something like 13-15 grand for a quick and entertaining point to point race. Plus the RP kicked ass as well.

• Sir Michael likes this

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:05 AM

all the people that leave because their unlimited fake money pile is taken away 

WILL 
NOT BE 

MISSED

GOOD

RIDDANCE

• Xyn and SFBryan18 like this

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

Get out of my face, you miserable, dung-sniffing dirt-scratcher

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:07 AM

I miss the days of doing The commute with my crew mates. First place was something like 13-15 grand for a quick and entertaining point to point race. Plus the RP kicked ass as well.

YES. That and Route 68 were the most fun races pre-patch!
Those and Through the Grapevine. Those hairpin turns made that race loads of fun. Lol

• I.haigh likes this

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:08 AM Edited by SFBryan18, 16 January 2014 - 07:09 AM.

all the people that leave because their unlimited fake money pile is taken away 

WILL 
NOT BE 

MISSED

GOOD

RIDDANCE

They won't leave. Like the teenagers who tell their parents they're running away, and realize they have no where to go. Desperate cries for attention.

• Xyn, MantisFang and Juanfartez like this

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:10 AM

YES. That and Route 68 were the most fun races pre-patch!
Those and Through the Grapevine. Those hairpin turns made that race loads of fun. Lol

Oh I forgot about Grapevine! Damn! Now I wanna play but I know I can't. Bummer.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users