Quantcast

» «
Photo

Will You Stop Playing If They Remove Hacked Money?

154 replies to this topic
s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:10 AM

if i get to keep my rank in which i earned legit yes even if they took back the billions i was gifted but take away all i bought with that money i might perhaps ignore it for a week or 2

• Canibitch likes this

Lochnessgray
  • Lochnessgray

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:11 AM

Lol. Keep on spending hours a day "grinding" yourself into lower middle class.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:12 AM

Hell, I'll buy a shark card if my legit money was taken away.

No offense but that is the worst reason to buy a cash card. You would trust R☆ with real money knowing they can and will remove it at any time? Not me.

I'll buy a shark card if my legitimate money ISN'T taken away....that way I can afford an adder and customise it too...unless I get an entity.

You'll pay $20 for an in game car? That my friend is crazy to me.

Most people here paid $60 to play GTA as if it was Saint's Row (infinicash, blow everyone up, etc).

deanstroyer
  • deanstroyer

West Side White Boy

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:12 AM

No offense but that is the worst reason to buy a cash card. You would trust R☆ with real money knowing they can and will remove it at any time? Not me.

I'll buy a shark card if my legitimate money ISN'T taken away....that way I can afford an adder and customise it too...unless I get an entity.

what if they dont fix the insurance glitch and you accidentally drive uninsured into the ocean.. well there goes 20 bucks, and probably your tv and controller

s_aint
  • s_aint

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:13 AM

If they remove all the money, the game will again become boring. I stopped playing once I realised I'd never end up saving for a high end car because hospital fees and ammo cost so damn much.
This will just give incentive to wankers deliberately destroying vehicles in ways where the owner has to pay the insurance. You spend weeks boringly grinding to be able to afford an XF, only to have some douche blow it up, and then the next thing you know, 10k is just wasted in insurance. Just maxing out your ammo will send you into homelessness. 

I MAY return, but if they get rid of all my cars and money, then f*ck this game. If I wanted to EARN money, I'd go back to a real f*cking job.

I actually finally had fun with this game thanks to the hackers, but c* are insisting on f*cking everything up for everyone. Nerfing game winnings, nerfing money and cars, nerfing missions that make you money... forcing you to grind boringly. 

f*ck THAT.

• saintsrow, Average white guy, M210F and 2 others like this

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorization
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:14 AM

what if they dont fix the insurance glitch and you accidentally drive uninsured into the ocean.. well there goes 20 bucks, and probably your tv and controller

There is a thing called "customer support".......

Lochnessgray
  • Lochnessgray

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:15 AM

Well said

gfen
  • gfen

GTAF Minister of Propaganda

• GTAF Crew
  • Vatican-City

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:16 AM

I haven't been playign long, week or maybe 2.

Was only the first couple days that were a grind, and that was the first time I played it. I could go back and easily work through the time where I had to scrounge very quickly as I've already made lots of bad decisions. I could get past that in probably 4 hours. 

I also play with friends now.

Maybe those who never really tried should stop feeling so enabled?

Go. Leave the adults behind, please.

Lochnessgray
  • Lochnessgray

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:16 AM

Anyone here gotten anything back via cust support? Lol

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:17 AM

I'm just saying, if you guys REALLY wanted to go the mindless killing, Saint's Row is there. Seriously. That's what Saint's Row is for. It's the psychotic version of GTA.

deanstroyer
  • deanstroyer

West Side White Boy

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:18 AM

hahahah yeah and after 4 weeks of wating to get an automated response, you email back and if your lucky 2 weeks later they will accept the issue and then a mere 2 weeks after that it may be resolved, but the glitch still wont be fixed

and @saint you dont pay for your own car when someone blows it up 

s_aint
  • s_aint

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:19 AM

You are the reason why this game is going to suck, and did suck without the hacked money. C* know idiots will spend real money for in game sh*t, so they make the game boring to grind and make money hoping people will just buy shark cards instead.

Whatever happened to the day where you'd buy a game... and you played it. No needing to spend anything else to get sh*t.

Lochnessgray
  • Lochnessgray

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:21 AM

hahahah yeah and after 4 weeks of wating to get an automated response, you email back and if your lucky 2 weeks later they will accept the issue and then a mere 2 weeks after that it may be resolved, but the glitch still wont be fixed

and @saint you dont pay for your own car when someone blows it up

I've had to pay for a car that someone stickies

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:21 AM

You are the reason why this game is going to suck, and did suck without the hacked money. C* know idiots will spend real money for in game sh*t, so they make the game boring to grind and make money hoping people will just buy shark cards instead.

Whatever happened to the day where you'd buy a game... and you played it. No needing to spend anything else to get sh*t.

well there is story mode lol

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:22 AM

I played the game online for about one week before I collected the huge bounties. The whole time I was stressed out about how many bullets I bought or having to pay insurance when some d1ck blew up my car and I had to pay 12k insurance to get it back. This is not the gta I grew up playing.
It might be fun for those who play for hours a day. I get to play maybe an hour a day. Most days I'd spend that playing free Rome and end the day with less in the bank then I started with. NOT FUN!

What car did you manage to afford in one week of play that had an insurance cost of 12k? I'm calling bullsh*t on that.

No, I currently have $999505. IF its still there after maintenance I might spend my existing credit (converted ms points and xbox rewards credit) on one of the cheaper shark cards so I can afford a turbo, engine upgrade and transmission. Maybe some paint. Or maybe not, cash hasn't been that hard to come by...

deanstroyer
  • deanstroyer

West Side White Boy

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:22 AM

people arent playing the game, they are f*cking around in free roam 1/10th of the game, and if continued people would get tired 10 x quicker and the game would have 1/10th the lifespan.

you are reason this game sucks right now

Lochnessgray
  • Lochnessgray

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:28 AM

As if the 700 mill they made in the first couple of days wasn't enough. "Let's make a game that makes people buy in game cash"
They've gotta be laughing at a holes that'll buy the cards

I played the game online for about one week before I collected the huge bounties. The whole time I was stressed out about how many bullets I bought or having to pay insurance when some d1ck blew up my car and I had to pay 12k insurance to get it back. This is not the gta I grew up playing.
It might be fun for those who play for hours a day. I get to play maybe an hour a day. Most days I'd spend that playing free Rome and end the day with less in the bank then I started with. NOT FUN!

What car did you manage to afford in one week of play that had an insurance cost of 12k? I'm calling bullsh*t on that.

No, I currently have $999505. IF its still there after maintenance I might spend my existing credit (converted ms points and xbox rewards credit) on one of the cheaper shark cards so I can afford a turbo, engine upgrade and transmission. Maybe some paint. Or maybe not, cash hasn't been that hard to come by...

Entity no mods ended up costing me 12k

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:29 AM

I can't play but, I would continue playing it : )

ProblemChiild88
  • ProblemChiild88

Trick

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:35 AM

Don't worry, hacked money will be back again eventually.

considering everytime they have "fixed" something, other sh!t breaks. Loopholes to keep going on with exploits etc.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:38 AM Edited by RowanSane, 16 January 2014 - 04:39 AM.

Entity no mods ended up costing me 12k

If you were able to afford an entity in your first week of play 'before being gifted billions, worrying about ammo or paying 12k insurance if my car got blown up' then you had no trouble accumulating money. Which invalidates pretty much everything you're saying about horrible grinding for cash.

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

Dime store angel of death

• Members
  • None
  • Best Story/Poem 2015 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:40 AM

Having a billion or so really takes the pressure off, and lets us avoid artificially wrenching economic decisions in GTA0.  It's so ironic hearing people here express so much outrage about the glitched billions.  :colgate:

I remember distinctly how righteously indignant and outraged most people on the Forum were, in those dark days of pre-release GTAV speculation, whenever some poor soul suggested that we might have to work at jobs in GTAV in order to make enough money to be able to live the lifestyle and buy ammo and so on.  But that is exactly, precisely the nature of the grinding tedious design of GTA0.  :bored: Seriously, people. 

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:45 AM

Having a billion or so really takes the pressure off, and lets us avoid artificially wrenching economic decisions in GTA0.  It's so ironic hearing people here express so much outrage about the glitched billions.  :colgate:

I remember distinctly how righteously indignant and outraged most people on the Forum were, in those dark days of pre-release GTAV speculation, whenever some poor soul suggested that we might have to work at jobs in GTAV in order to make enough money to be able to live the lifestyle and buy ammo and so on.  But that is exactly, precisely the nature of the grinding tedious design of GTA0.  :bored: Seriously, people. 

I thought the grinding part was cool. :(

• Grimase likes this

fish61324
  • fish61324

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:47 AM

Well I play for fun sooooooooo no

Stupid comment of the day.  You suggest that you know what is best for everyone.  If the OP had fun playing the game the way he described, then that's how HE has fun playing the game. It might not be the same way you have fun playing the game. Don't be a douche

Jamrock_Jade
  • Jamrock_Jade

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:47 AM Edited by Jamrock_Jade, 16 January 2014 - 04:50 AM.

I probably will, might still play to help out some friends,. I pretty much only play with mates in invite only sessions. Their game threw me into a public lobby after doing a mission with a friend, not like I had the option to refuse some random person giving me 250 million. I think the most fun I've had with online is doing stupid stuff with friends. Playing silly stuff like car tag or oh hey let's ride BMX bikes off the top of Mt. Chiliad... Also trying to climb said mountain in super cars. In other words I've had more fun doing things that have nothing to do with ranking up or making money.

JohnDRockefeller
  • JohnDRockefeller

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:47 AM

I think its real fu*ked up that ®* going out of their way to take money from players it shud stay the same look at all the money they made all ready every one involved in the making of the game should be set for life so y should my character have to grind for ur stupid money cause I'm dam sure not buying shark cards ®* u really drop the ball on this I got a feeling this is gonna go catastrophic fast people who legitimately made money will lose people who brought cards will lose this will be bad

PlasmicSnake
  • PlasmicSnake

Negative Astro Creep

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:52 AM

If they only take the money than no,but if they take everything else or mess with my rank yes. I dont understand how theyll determine who gets what taken from them but im sure it will end in disaster.

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:58 AM

No you won't and you know it.

You hacked/exploited your money, now it's time to deal with the consequence. But Rstar will be the big bad developer even tho you were the one in the wrong.

But people will continue to play. Nobody will quit playing. They will say they will to blow off steam like a child then continue to play again.

How do you know no one will stop playing? We've already seen some players take back their copies of the game and go somewhere else for much less. This isn't a religion or anything. It's a fun game, but it's also one where many of the game mechanics are off. I've already slowed down my playing quite a bit and I'm not playing anything else right now. Instead, I'm writing and reading books in my spare time. And I've been thinking about going back to GTA IV's Mafiya Work because it was a lot more challenging.

Personally, I would still play every once in a while if they removed the hacked money, but not if I was punished by removing my rank since I did nothing wrong. But do you really think they'll be able to stop the hackers? They weren't able to do it for six years in GTA IV, so I highly doubt they'lll keep those guys out for too long.

Dafuqin Ducklin
  • Dafuqin Ducklin

Just Bored

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:02 AM

No, shouldn't of had the f*cking money in the 1st place

Xyn
  • Xyn

Wɇ Diɇ Alonɇ

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Respected 2014

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:18 AM Edited by Xyn, 16 January 2014 - 05:19 AM.

Yes I would keep playing...because I never had any glitched money to start with.

I understand that some people want to be rich now...but the fun of GTA:O imo is, as R* said "the pursuit of the mighty dollar".
It's was really satisfying when I finally bought my Monroe & Apartment. Playing with friends makes all that "hustle" less stressful.

Edit: If I was 10 million rich now, I'd get bored rather quickly, as I have nothing to pursuit. i wouldn't shy away forever since I love playing with my friends, but the incentive would be damaged...

cjdavies
  • cjdavies

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:19 AM

Considering I give away my gifted money to my second character's "pocket" as I didn't want it. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users