Quantcast

» «
Photo

Will You Stop Playing If They Remove Hacked Money?

154 replies to this topic
DP Man
  • DP Man

GH3O ▲SS

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:55 AM

I probably will. I've had an absolute blast not having to grind awful missions and being able to play without worrying about ammo or insurance money. If they remove the hacked money, I don't think I'll come back at all.

• RAS_ZeroZ likes this

KatieTheCookie
  • KatieTheCookie

The Cookie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:56 AM

Well I play for fun sooooooooo no

• Killzone3265 likes this

JoeMamma
  • JoeMamma

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:56 AM

Good.  Bye.  No skin off any legit players backs if you guys decide to leave.

• KamikaziOtter, BurningChrome, Grimase and 1 other like this

cloudserverslol
  • cloudserverslol

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:57 AM

I probably will. I've had an absolute blast not having to grind awful missions and being able to play without worrying about ammo or insurance money. If they remove the hacked money, I don't think I'll come back at all.

gtfo cheater

• JoeMamma, LancerG2, Geometry and 1 other like this

I will pwn you newbs
  • I will pwn you newbs

Homie

• Members

Good we don't want you anyway
  • Clueless Muffin, JoeMamma, Geometry and 2 others like this

AlecStewartOBE
  • AlecStewartOBE

The Gaffer

• Members

No mate, I wouldn't stop playing after a removal. These are the times where you buckle up and start again from stage one.

And regardless, I don't have any hacked money for them to move.

• Geometry, -Velox and Fahy13 like this

collad0
  • collad0

Lurkin n Likin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:58 AM

If i still have my rank then yes 

• HahaSarcasm and SaturdayNight like this

uhlinyaface
  • uhlinyaface

CONFLICTED

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:58 AM Edited by uhlinyaface, 16 January 2014 - 03:02 AM.

I've never had any hacked money. So I will keep playing.

iBUCKEYE
  • iBUCKEYE

Die Hard is a Christmas movie

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:59 AM

If they removed hacked cash AND all things bought with them, then yes.

DP Man
  • DP Man

GH3O ▲SS

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:59 AM

gtfo cheater

I never asked for the money, brah.

On second thought, I might stay and grief the likes of you with my tank. Without hacked money, most people like you won't be able to afford insurance :)

• s1ckmad3 likes this

BaM BooZeLLed
  • BaM BooZeLLed

Scooby Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:00 AM Edited by BaM BooZeLLed, 16 January 2014 - 03:04 AM.

Im hoping thats exactly what happens. I could live with less hacking on this game felt like every lobby had at least 2. 

RussianCommie
  • RussianCommie

Trying to think of a member title but my mind keeps Stalin.

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:00 AM

Probably not. I would play regardless with my friends/crew and continue to the Online jobs with them. The only worries I would have is of money for ammo and of money for insurance when idiots in lobbies have to blow up every single thing that moves to make themselves feel big.

Mr.Aaron
  • Mr.Aaron

Excuse me while I whip this out

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:01 AM Edited by Mr.Aaron, 16 January 2014 - 03:05 AM.

No you won't and you know it.

You hacked/exploited your money, now it's time to deal with the consequence. But Rstar will be the big bad developer even tho you were the one in the wrong.

But people will continue to play. Nobody will quit playing. They will say they will to blow off steam like a child then continue to play again.
  • Clueless Muffin, BlackScout, MantisFang and 8 others like this

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:02 AM Edited by blk95ta, 16 January 2014 - 03:04 AM.

Money, no.

But if they touch my cars, pegasis vehicles and rank i might.

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:03 AM

If they remove all my money I'll be done. Probably trade GTA in for MGS HD collection or something of the sort.

GTA used to be the one series I knew I could always turn to for fun. Then they added multiplayer and it sucked. Then they added multiplayer with microtransactions, which will always be the sugar in the gas tank of the video game industry.

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:03 AM

Agreed, no one will even care what you do because you're too lazy to play a video game the right way.

Ungrateful, self entitled, boob. Move along chump.
  • MantisFang, Gasmasks, JoeMamma and 1 other like this

Durtywhyteboi88
  • Durtywhyteboi88

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:04 AM

The only way I'd stop playing gta entirely is if they emptied my garage( legitimately earned ) otherwise they can take the $$ I was gifted,I only use it for insurance purposes anyway

JoeMamma
  • JoeMamma

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:05 AM

gtfo cheater

I never asked for the money, brah.

On second thought, I might stay and grief the likes of you with my tank. Without hacked money, most people like you won't be able to afford insurance :)

People who don't have all this money have been buying ammo, insurance and all that other stuff the whole time WITH legit money.  We don't need billions of "gifted" money to have fun at this game.

• MantisFang and TheWomenBeater like this

deanstroyer
  • deanstroyer

West Side White Boy

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:05 AM Edited by deanstroyer, 16 January 2014 - 03:09 AM.

ive actually almost stopped playing completely due to everyone having too much money , and no one is doing anything other than free roam. its gotten extremely boring for myself 

If they remove all my money I'll be done. Probably trade GTA in for MGS HD collection or something of the sort.

GTA used to be the one series I knew I could always turn to for fun. Then they added multiplayer and it sucked. Then they added multiplayer with microtransactions, which will always be the sugar in the gas tank of the video game industry.

so play single player then?  they dont force  you to play mutliplayer, if it was your "go to " game , it still should be because it is a great game, you cant say the multiplayer version of the game ruined your sp experience. 
  • TheWomenBeater likes this

iBUCKEYE
  • iBUCKEYE

Die Hard is a Christmas movie

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:06 AM

too lazy to play a video game

lolwut?

dedlee
  • dedlee

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:06 AM Edited by dedlee, 16 January 2014 - 03:06 AM.

if they touch my cars or rank I'm out.
  • Soulchild and Canibitch like this

Durtywhyteboi88
  • Durtywhyteboi88

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:06 AM

Agreed, no one will even care what you do because you're too lazy to play a video game the right way.

Ungrateful, self entitled, boob. Move along chump.

all you do is talk sh*t on the internet,any time I see you make a post you're talking trash,you're a little f*cking puke kid,beat it. "Chump"

AdmiralAmmunation
  • AdmiralAmmunation

The Lost MC [President]

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:08 AM

It depends on what R* does to the game.

If we have to grind until the day is gone to afford a decent paint job still, then I might.

But if R* actually makes it fun to rank up and earn money than I won't. Depends on how they choose to make the game.

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:09 AM

No,... Now, if they were to remove all my cars, like my Phoenix, Sabre, Vigero, etc, and take away my rank and guns, then maybe.

Oz70NYC
  • Oz70NYC

The Urban Samurai

• Members
  • United-States

Will I still play after the "dirty" money is removed? Seeing as I already own all of the vehicles I want, and I always replenish my ammo before it becomes costly...yea...I will be. The saving grace is if what the OP said holds true, the only people left playing GTAO are the non-toxic members of the community. Gonna be hard to troll the muggers and mercs without your precious billions, eh?

I drive either my Bagger, my Western or my Sentinel XS around most of the time. So for trolling, butthurt pieces of sh*t like you, even if you do kill me...it's barely costing me a couple hundred. Kinda like the $200 it'll cost me to call up my own tank and blow your fa**ot ass to kingdom come. Troll harda', bro.

• saintsrow likes this

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Well I play for fun sooooooooo no

who-dat
  • who-dat

Haha Bama sucks!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:10 AM

I'll keep playing.

Ronzilla187
  • Ronzilla187

O.G.

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States

No I will play the game much more often. Also good riddance, R* is probably taking away all that money you didn't earn as we speak. So "au revior Shoshanna!"
  • MantisFang likes this

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

I'll be glad if they removed my money, It's been fun been a billionaire for months though. Started from the top now we're....

Now if only they get rid of tanks from players who didn't get it legitimately, then that'll be great

Shaundi.
  • Shaundi.

noodz for Harambe

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:11 AM Edited by ZeusMowat_278, 16 January 2014 - 03:13 AM.

OP is butthurt who doesn't play the game right. Why would I quit if hacked money was removed. I wouldn't mind at all. There's betting, racing, TDMs & Coveted.

Hell, I'll buy a shark card if my legit money was taken away. But let's hope not.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users