Just how rare is the Obey Tailgater?

99 replies to this topic
TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:29 AM

Man, whatever. I won impromptu races with it, so that's all I care about.

Afrikas
  • Afrikas

Dick Riding for Obama

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:31 AM

It's rare and slow as sh*t.

If you like cruising, keep.

If you want your buddies to complete missions before you even reach the objective, don't keep it.

Really? Again? Fine, give me a good sedan.

All the others.

I'm not even joking.

Stainer

Asea

Primo

Schafter

They're all better.

Stanier=Ugly, slow ass, gay, found basically everywhere but no one would want to look like a fag riding it

Asea is cool

Primo= Ugoly ass poor mexican mobile, also slow as sh*t, Only reason why anyone would have this is if they are a hippy fag who noticed that no one would want to ride that ugly sh*t

Schafter= Gayest car in the game imo. It's like the schwartzer only less mods, slower, uglier, only driven by hipster fags who wouldn't even look at the car if the spawn rate was any higher

Honestly just take it, Tailgater looks fly as f*ck and it's pretty rare

GTARACER93
  • GTARACER93

Argumentative

• Members
  • Barbados

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:31 AM Edited by GTARACER93, 16 January 2014 - 01:40 AM.

I have never seen a single one in spawn with over 55 game days across all my accounts. I would say it's rare 

But a I don't care rare as it's crap and slow. 

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:32 AM Edited by Biohazard Abyss, 16 January 2014 - 01:32 AM.

Against unskilled drivers or drivers in slower cars.

If you put 2 people of equal skill in a Tailgater and Schafter, there is absolutely no way the Tailgater will win.

Sorry, it's just facts :p

It's like putting a Voltic up against an Entity XF, and saying the Voltic will win.

Afrikas
  • Afrikas

Dick Riding for Obama

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:38 AM

Yo just pick up the tailgater. Don't listen to these fags and their gay ass cars.

"surge"

"schafter"

"primo"

They literally just named some of the ugliest cars ever. If you actually consider any of those above the tailgater then you might as well just accept that you like dick

• WWWWVWWVWWWVVWWW and DangerZone77 like this

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:38 AM

Why the hell do you hate the Tailgater so much anyway? It's not even because it's slow because I don't see you dumping on the 4-door Manana all the time.

Wug
  • Wug

Wez

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:46 AM

Must you exaggerate then? It's not that slow. It can keep up or outrun other sedans.

Seriously. Of course it's not THE fastest. I own a Schafter and an Intruder for that. It just so happens to be a good all-around car. I've evaded buzzards and Adderfreaks with it.

It can't outrun a Schafter or a Primo.

Dude, the Intruder is also slow, wut :lol:

Lol, reminds me on the first race, everyone had shafters but me, I had a tailgater.. won in first place :D Then when I bought a carbonizzare, it replaced the Tailgater without even asking >:(

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:46 AM

Why the hell do you hate the Tailgater so much anyway? It's not even because it's slow because I don't see you dumping on the 4-door Manana all the time.

I never said I hate the Tailgater.  I told you it's pros and its cons.  This is why you're getting so angry, but you know why I love why you're upset?  Because it shows how much you love the car, which is a good thing!  It's not a bad car to own.  I never told OP, don't get a Tailgater.  I told him what I believed it was best for, cruising.  I have a Hardtop Tornado in my garage, I don't take that thing on missions.

I love the Sadler, but even I can admit it sucks because it's just a Sandking XL without any clearance.

I'm merely telling you facts, not telling you to get rid of it.  You challenged my post that I left for OP, so I'm merely supporting it.  I'm not calling it a fag car like Afrikas is calling the others, even though he drives around in a fruity car covered in stickers.  Tailgater is a fine-looking car, but I think the Schafter is better-looking.  THAT, is an opinion.

Schafter performs better than a Tailgater.  Fact.  Does this mean the Tailgater shouldn't even be owned?  No.  Some people have Emperors in their garages, because they dig the older, retro Cadillac look.  

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:50 AM

... Fine. Okay. I'm sorry, it's just that I'm tired of hearing "Why the hell do you still drive that POS" from Adderfreaks and Entity drivers with mics.

Godsakes, can I not own a car without being told to get my goddamn Vacca, you know what I'm saying?
... Fine. Okay. I'm sorry, it's just that I'm tired of hearing "Why the hell do you still drive that POS" from Adderfreaks and Entity drivers with mics.

Godsakes, can I not own a car without being told to get my goddamn Vacca, you know what I'm saying?
  • Omnifarious and Biohazard Abyss like this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:51 AM

Yeah this is coming from someone with only 1 super in their garage, and I hardly use it.  I'm merely just stating facts, not trying to get you to get rid of the car.  Enjoy it :)

• TeammateAssist likes this

collad0
  • collad0

Lurkin n Likin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:52 AM

Found one and customized it for fun but it was ugly imo and i left it

Pusher87
  • Pusher87

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:58 AM

This car isnt hard to find. Both my characters have one and i also helped a friend get one. All i do is wait for Simeon's list to include it than i go to golf course parking lot and drive about a quarter mile into the grass if car isnt there and return to lot. I guarantee it'll work if you try it often enough. Sometimes it is the high priority vehicle.

DangerZone77
  • DangerZone77

ninja not ninjer

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:04 AM

I just found my first one ever on the street, not sure if I should keep it, or just keep on moving?

I hope you kept it. I kept mine when Simeon asked for it as high priority vehicle. Now it's fully modded and it's a great car for free roam. Handling is awesome with sport tires too. Feels stickier than high end tires.

I only have one as bait. I will get it out from time to time and then go fit a ignition bomb. Park it outside LSC and wait. :) Yeah its one of the rarer cars but definitely not one of the better cars IMO.

LMAO!!! I do that with the convertible Manana. I let them drive off then blow them up. 

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:06 AM

Easiest way to put it is...it was rare until everyone started looking for one because they heard it was rare.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:09 AM

I let people in the Tailgater no problem, but touch the radio and I'm kicking you out.

LS Rock Radio for life, okay? No "gangsta" rap or whatnot. Talk radio is okay.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:11 AM

I let people in the Tailgater no problem, but touch the radio and I'm kicking you out.

LS Rock Radio for life, okay? No "gangsta" rap or whatnot. Talk radio is okay.

I have no f*cking idea why they allow passenger to touch the radio.

All I listen to is Non-Stop Pop, Radio Los Santos, FlyLo and Radio Mirror Park.  I had one dude who kept switching it to Blue Ark during a mission, when Sleepwalking was on, my favorite song along with Glamorous.  I have NEVER kicked someone from my PV so fast, and so angrily.

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:15 AM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 17 January 2014 - 07:15 AM.

If you really feel the want for a rare vehicle...try and look for a hardtop Manana...the classiest low rider.

The game trolls you hard though, it has an extremely low spawn rate (supposedly) and when it does spawn it spawns along with Emperors which look basically the same.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:15 AM

You got a Schafter right? Make them sit at the back.

Only the front passenger can touch the radio for realism. I mean, realism, sure, but for god sakes, rap? YOUR CHARACTER IS WHITE AND IN A FREAKING SUIT OKAY? My character looks more gangster than yours, and I've already established in my character bio that I'm an FIB consultant.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:18 AM

You got a Schafter right? Make them sit at the back.

Only the front passenger can touch the radio for realism. I mean, realism, sure, but for god sakes, rap? YOUR CHARACTER IS WHITE AND IN A FREAKING SUIT OKAY? My character looks more gangster than yours, and I've already established in my character bio that I'm an FIB consultant.

This black guy I was riding with before during a mission complimented me when I put on Radio Los Santos, lol it was hilarious.

"Ohhoo!  I see you!  Ayeee!"

:lol:

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:21 AM

I feel like my character is driving while facepalming and my passenger is (horribly) lipsyncing rap songs while having a seizure/dancing.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:24 AM

All hell breaks loose if someone changes the radio station when this is on

ESPECIALLY if we're flying in a jet.

GTAVArtem013
  • GTAVArtem013

01010010 01001111

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:24 AM

Not that rare at all, personally. There is a pretty good spawn point for the Tailgater, which is located on the Chumash Highway and the last house that is down the highway on the right usually has a Tailgater spawn there, most of the time. You might have to go up and down the highway a few times, but It does spawn eventually. That method or simply just waiting for the Simeon text message where he is looking for one. If you want a rare sedan, try the Schafter. I was lucky to find three spawns of them once in a lobby. Immediately took one and replaced the Tailgater for it.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:26 AM

Not that rare at all, personally. There is a pretty good spawn point for the Tailgater, which is located on the Chumash Highway and the last house that is down the highway on the right usually has a Tailgater spawn there, most of the time. You might have to go up and down the highway a few times, but It does spawn eventually. That method or simply just waiting for the Simeon text message where he is looking for one. If you want a rare sedan, try the Schafter. I was lucky to find three spawns of them once in a lobby. Immediately took one and replaced the Tailgater for it.

Schafter spawns in waves though.  It's more uncommon than rare.

I even found one in Michael's driveway, lol.

• GTAVArtem013 likes this

GTAVArtem013
  • GTAVArtem013

01010010 01001111

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:30 AM

Schafter spawns in waves though.  It's more uncommon than rare.

I even found one in Michael's driveway, lol.

Rare/Uncommon. Tomato, Tahmato :lol: . I'll agree they spawn in waves. When I found mine, I had a whole row of them spawn outside Rockford Hills next to Ponsonbys.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:31 AM

EY.

Rare =/= Uncommon lol

A Sentinel is rare.

A F620 is uncommon.

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:32 AM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 17 January 2014 - 07:33 AM.

If the Sentinel and Tailgater..and Schafter are rare...does that mean the hardtop Manana is super rare?

GTAVArtem013
  • GTAVArtem013

01010010 01001111

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:35 AM

EY.

Rare =/= Uncommon lol

A Sentinel is rare.

A F620 is uncommon.

Sentinel is not rare at all. I get those to spawn in WAVES. F620 is a pain to find on the street. Managed to find one a few days ago for a crew mate, first time I have ever seen it spawn parked.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:38 AM

If the Sentinel and Tailgater..and Schafter are rare...does that mean the hardtop Manana is super rare?

Premier is ultra super duper mega awesome crazy rare.

Never seen one online.  Ever.

HiddenAnonyous
  • HiddenAnonyous

I know things

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:38 AM

If you really feel the want for a rare vehicle...try and look for a hardtop Manana...the classiest low rider.

The game trolls you hard though, it has an extremely low spawn rate (supposedly) and when it does spawn it spawns along with Emperors which look basically the same.

I had one, ditched it. Funny thing is, I had a harder time finding the convertible than the hardtop. I prefer the convertible manana. I have enough hard tops...the manana is my gangster car :D

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:41 AM

Sentinel is not rare at all. I get those to spawn in WAVES. 

Your MOM is rare  :panic:

• Omnifarious likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users